Taper down towards end of cycle?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At the end of your cycle do you normally taper down your test? If I go from 450mg a week and taper down to 150 per week while running clomid will it be easier to bounce back in pct? It’s my first run and I’m going to start at 150mg of test E twice a week then go up in dose over time.
I read a few guys ran their clomid into their pct and their test levels were much higher than if they didn’t. Pretty cool theory.
I was going to run 300mg twice a week but my test is naturally 475ng/dL and I figured less may be more for this run.
I’m guessing I’ll feel better after tapering down into pct but what’s your guys experience here?
Any and all advice is welcome as always!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At the end of your cycle do you normally taper down your test? If I go from 450mg a week and taper down to 150 per week while running clomid will it be easier to bounce back in pct? It’s my first run and I’m going to start at 150mg of test E twice a week then go up in dose over time.
I read a few guys ran their clomid into their pct and their test levels were much higher than if they didn’t. Pretty cool theory.
I was going to run 300mg twice a week but my test is naturally 475ng/dL and I figured less may be more for this run.
I’m guessing I’ll feel better after tapering down into pct but what’s your guys experience here?
Any and all advice is welcome as always!
This subject has come up before.
I would personally never taper down.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My .02, cyp and enth and longer esters taper themselves already.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not? What’s your reason of thinking here?
Well, I am taking these hormones (or hormone like substances) for a reason. And if i take the proper dosages of them, they will accomplish their mission, in my body. While I am taking them, they will shut down my natural hormone production. Even if I am tapering down, my natural hormones will remain shut down. So I won't be getting the benefits (or much benefits) of the subtances I am putting into my body, but I'll still be receiving the downside of it.
That just doesn't make any sense to me.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That does make sense. I just figure if you ran your last week or two at a lower dosage maybe it wouldn’t be such a shock to the system.
What do you think of the clomid theory? I saw a post where the dude ran his cycle normally into pct and a week after his last shot his labs said he was at 250ng/dL but while on his next cycle he ran clomid for the last month into his pct, this time his labs came back showing he was at 450ng/dL!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That does make sense. I just figure if you ran your last week or two at a lower dosage maybe it wouldn’t be such a shock to the system.
What do you think of the clomid theory? I saw a post where the dude ran his cycle normally into pct and a week after his last shot his labs said he was at 250ng/dL but while on his next cycle he ran clomid for the last month into his pct, this time his labs came back showing he was at 450ng/dL!
I plan on trying the SERM on cycle myself.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ve been told at my first shot I should aim for TRT doses for the first month then up it to about 400-600mg per week. What’re the thoughts on this? I’ll have an RCL AI (anastrozole) on hand, when should I start that? Or use it just as needed? I’ve read so much of benefits of both.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I am taking these hormones (or hormone like substances) for a reason. And if i take the proper dosages of them, they will accomplish their mission, in my body. While I am taking them, they will shut down my natural hormone production. Even if I am tapering down, my natural hormones will remain shut down. So I won't be getting the benefits (or much benefits) of the subtances I am putting into my body, but I'll still be receiving the downside of it.
That just doesn't make any sense to me.
Precisely.
Shut down is shut down whether TRT dose or a gram of test/week. The test will be slow enough of a release leaving the system that tapering wouldn’t make sense. And I have maximized ester clearance with orals or short esters. I don’t think it’s even really a shock to the system, but what medical knowledge I do have leads me to believe the endocrine system has a very slow response to these things. It can take longer than the cycle itself for your body to normalize and regain production. And one thing we all DO know, is whether you gain 99% of normal function, or 40%, you will never ever regain 100% of function after a cycle over 2 months again. I wholeheartedly believe that

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not? What’s your reason of thinking here?
Shut down is shut down as long as your giving your body another form of test your body will remain shut down there is no partial shutdown

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tabascoonall Anabolics 4
Tabascoonall Anabolics 0
AKBUSA Anabolics 5
chocolatemilk Anabolics 89
Wudog Anabolics 12