Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha to improve with Sexual Health

Burito101

Awards
What is AnabolicMinds opinion on using Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha in order to boost sexual health. Specifically libido and boners. Do you need PCT when using these products? I understand that I should get a blood test to see what my current hormone levels before doing anything. I've never used any type of anabolic hormone boosting product before so I'm very noobish and hoping to get some advice on how to proceed.

5 year natural bodybuilder here (25 year old male) and I've run into a problem with my sexual health. I stupidly took the DHT inhibitor drug known as Propecia otherwise known as Finasteride in order minimize hairloss. I encountered side effects for 8 months of usage and discontinued using the stuff for two months now, but the side effects still persist.

I've read by some people that using products that boost DHT and Testosterone seem to help with the sexual side effects. I've heard good things about Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha, but I'm hesitant to dive into using them because I don't want to screw with my hormones more than I need to.

As of right now I plan to get an appointment to get my hormones checked via a bloodtest and get an opinion from an endocrinologist. Will post my hormone results once I get them. Any help would be appreciated.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You definitely do not need PCT with these products. Ran dermacrine a few times... actually just ordered some sustain alpha for the same problem.

Burito101

Awards
1) Can I use these products at the same time?

2) So I can use these and then stop using them and not have to worry about using any pct or other products after using Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha?

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, its my first time delving into hormone stuff and I just don't want to do anything dumb.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine + Sustain Alpha = Bonertown

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is AnabolicMinds opinion on using Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha in order to boost sexual health. Specifically libido and boners. Do you need PCT when using these products? I understand that I should get a blood test to see what my current hormone levels before doing anything. I've never used any type of anabolic hormone boosting product before so I'm very noobish and hoping to get some advice on how to proceed.

5 year natural bodybuilder here (25 year old male) and I've run into a problem with my sexual health. I stupidly took the DHT inhibitor drug known as Propecia otherwise known as Finasteride in order minimize hairloss. I encountered side effects for 8 months of usage and discontinued using the stuff for two months now, but the side effects still persist.

I've read by some people that using products that boost DHT and Testosterone seem to help with the sexual side effects. I've heard good things about Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha, but I'm hesitant to dive into using them because I don't want to screw with my hormones more than I need to.

As of right now I plan to get an appointment to get my hormones checked via a bloodtest and get an opinion from an endocrinologist. Will post my hormone results once I get them. Any help would be appreciated.
If i were you, and i could...
Id get bloodwork done first. That way you'd know where you stand.

But yes, they're good products, and you'll be ok without PCT.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine + Sustain Alpha = Bonertown
I didnt see that off dermacrine. I'm hoping the sustain helps there. My willy has retreated from this last run. I cant even pop wood for my girls Janet Mason and Kendra Lust. Blows.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt see that off dermacrine. I'm hoping the sustain helps there. My willy has retreated from this last run. I cant even pop wood for my girls Janet Mason and Kendra Lust. Blows.
Gotta take ‘em both dog! And nice selections on your preferred “talent.” Kendra used to be my go to. Damn tho, have you seen Janet lately? Looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Gotta take ‘em both dog! And nice selections on your preferred “talent.” Kendra used to be my go to. Damn tho, have you seen Janet lately? Looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
LMAO!! Her body is on point though... I prefer to go to amateur milfs that I've never seen before now days lol. Kendra or Peta Jensen I keep in my back pocket. Going to start the Sustain tomorrow... damn willy needs it!!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I hear you! Brandi Love is my go to now. So hot.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao @ the bulldog comment!! Who is Janet?? I'm down with Kendra for sure along with Jayden.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I hear you! Brandi Love is my go to now. So hot.
I'd never pay for poon, but damn, I'd throw down a G-Bird to dip into those waters. She could probably suck start a 76 Cadillac Eldorado.