how long can I suppress my natty test??

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I have been running this Shredded3 PH with is a 3AD and Epi stack from Alchemy Labs.
I started off pretty slow for the first 4 week and say very little gain..upped my intake and have been seeing nice results for an added 6 weeks so I'm in at 10 weeks total...... it's been a really nice cutting stack with nice gains but i have always wanted to try an win/var stack and my gear finally came in so here are my questions...

I read that it's better to not bring natural test levels back up with PCT and then squash them again with another stack soon after. My main goal is that I'd like to get through beach season running something all summer but don't wanna do any damage...

thoughts?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I have been running this Shredded3 PH with is a 3AD and Epi stack from Alchemy Labs.
I started off pretty slow for the first 4 week and say very little gain..upped my intake and have been seeing nice results for an added 6 weeks so I'm in at 10 weeks total...... it's been a really nice cutting stack with nice gains but i have always wanted to try an win/var stack and my gear finally came in so here are my questions...

I read that it's better to not bring natural test levels back up with PCT and then squash them again with another stack soon after. My main goal is that I'd like to get through beach season running something all summer but don't wanna do any damage...

thoughts?
What’s your cycle experience bro?

Longer your surpressed, longer it’ll take to recover, more chance of messing up your natty production.

Personally I’d finish your current run, pct, take proper time off (3 months plus) and run the winny and var after that (or save till next year).

Unless your wanting to go down the trt route etc it’s just not worth it IMO

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d put some space between cycles. Recover and then stay recovered for a while. There will be more beach seasons to come.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

thoughts?
I agree, you need to do a proper PCT, and time off before you start another cycle. Unless you want to risk damaging your body's natural hormonal capabilities...among other things.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone... I’m sure i knew the answer already but I guess I wanted to hear it from others. I thought my ace in the hole was gonna be that var doesn’t fully suppress natty test as much as other gear sooooo, wishful thinking I guess.

Just a few questions...

Can I run this PH compound for 20 weeks? Alchemy Labs Shredded3

Also, I’m 38. Does that play any roll on things? Is it worth it to run labs now? Before PCT?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks everyone... I’m sure i knew the answer already but I guess I wanted to hear it from others. I thought my ace in the hole was gonna be that var doesn’t fully suppress natty test as much as other gear sooooo, wishful thinking I guess.

Just a few questions...

Also, I’m 38. Does that play any roll on things? Is it worth it to run labs now? Before PCT?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/304606-max-length-1-a.html

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Just a few questions...

When I ran the Andros I found it hard to maintain the intensity in my training past 10 weeks (I stopped at 10 weeks) to keep making gains to be honest. Remember you’ve got to be able to push even harder jn pct to keep what you’ve gained!!