Importance of cycle assist/ph timing

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
A little confused here.

How important is the timing of cycle assist and prohormones?

I have read it does not matter when you take either, as long as they are saturated in your blood.

I have also read not to take cycle assist same time as the prohormone.

Just would like some clarification.

Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It doesn’t matter when you take it. There were rumors about certain ingredients (namely milk thistle) ruining the absorption of ph/ds, but I highly doubt that it’s true.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Here’s what I’m doing

7am take ph+cycle assist

8-10 hrs later 2nd dose of ph+cycle assist.

Am I gtg?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here’s what I’m doing

7am take ph+cycle assist

8-10 hrs later 2nd dose of ph+cycle assist.

Am I gtg?
Yessir; like I said, you can literally take it anytime of the day and be fine :]

Newth

Awards
It doesn’t matter when you take it. There were rumors about certain ingredients (namely milk thistle) ruining the absorption of ph/ds, but I highly doubt that it’s true.
In the late 90s milk thistle was what we would use to help fix the liver after a cycle of winstrol.
We would use it after cycle due to it partially blocking toxins from the liver giving it a chance to regenerate faster....winstrol was allegedly one of those toxins.
I'm not really sure of the reality of this but this is an excerpt from NCBI-Milk Thistle...
Findings

Mechanisms of Action

Evidence exists that milk thistle may be hepatoprotective through a number of mechanisms: antioxidant activity, toxin blockade at the membrane level, enhanced protein synthesis, antifibriotic activity, and possible anti-inflammatory or immunomodulating effects.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the late 90s milk thistle was what we would use to help fix the liver after a cycle of winstrol.
We would use it after cycle due to it partially blocking toxins from the liver giving it a chance to regenerate faster....winstrol was allegedly one of those toxins.
I'm not really sure of the reality of this but this is an excerpt from NCBI-Milk Thistle...
Findings

Mechanisms of Action

Evidence exists that milk thistle may be hepatoprotective through a number of mechanisms: antioxidant activity, toxin blockade at the membrane level, enhanced protein synthesis, antifibriotic activity, and possible anti-inflammatory or immunomodulating effects.
It would be interesting to see studies on it’s effects on the absorption of toxic compounds (oral steroids, nsaids, etc)

Newth

Awards
It would be interesting to see studies on it’s effects on the absorption of toxic compounds (oral steroids, nsaids, etc)
It's one of those things where it can't be patented so there is no money it.
But I have seen it alone regenerate a potential serious liver in under six months to normal.