Do Myostatin Inhibitors Lose Effectiveness?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do myostatin inhibitors keep the same efficiency as time goes on? I added yk11 to my lgd run this week. I’m reaching the halfway point of my cycle. Will yk11 be just as effective at inhibiting myostatin at the end of my cycle as it is now, or do you think I should increase the dose later? I don’t have a lot of it but I could probably increase the dose for the last two weeks or so.

Newth

Awards
Do myostatin inhibitors keep the same efficiency as time goes on? I added yk11 to my lgd run this week. I’m reaching the halfway point of my cycle. Will yk11 be just as effective at inhibiting myostatin at the end of my cycle as it is now, or do you think I should increase the dose later? I don’t have a lot of it but I could probably increase the dose for the last two weeks or so.
Not in that short of time.
From what I can gather it has the myosatatin inhibition effect plus an anabolic effect and an AI effect that work together. It's also got a rep for weakening stronger androgens(how much I haven't found yet}, so if you do up the dose watch to see if it weakens the LGD.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Not in that short of time.
From what I can gather it has the myosatatin inhibition effect plus an anabolic effect and an AI effect that work together. It's also got a rep for weakening stronger androgens(how much I haven't found yet}, so if you do up the dose watch to see if it weakens the LGD.
I think the yk11's anabolic potential will overpower What ever loss of androgenic sensitivity the agonosim of the receptor the yk11 will bring, when someone is only on Lgd.. Dont know if i make myself clear?

But if some one is on stronger stuff / longer cycle and wonna try yk11 for the follistatin effect, could it then harm the gains more then it would help the gains?

Newth

Awards
I think the yk11's anabolic potential will overpower What ever loss of androgenic sensitivity the agonosim of the receptor the yk11 will bring, when someone is only on Lgd.. Dont know if i make myself clear?

But if some one is on stronger stuff / longer cycle and wonna try yk11 for the follistatin effect, could it then harm the gains more then it would help the gains?
Clear enough.
With LGD your probably right.

Most what I can find was concerns with high strength compounds.
Still to new for to be sure, not enough anecdotal evidence.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the end of the day, I dont think anyone here is going to notice one iota of difference concerning themselves with myostatin inhibition, at least with the current compounds available.

My bet is youd see better (more pronounced) results or effects becoming more obsessive and meticulous with diet manipulation. But, on a practical level, unless youre competing who has the motivation for that level of discipline?

Something much easier to follow is a principle called "toggling". Datbtrue and fuelledpassion have discussed it here and other forums. Over the longterm it will yield far superior gains (and keep you leaner) than any myostatin inhibitor because it maximises your growth periods.

Newth

Awards
At the end of the day, I dont think anyone here is going to notice one iota of difference concerning themselves with myostatin inhibition, at least with the current compounds available.

My bet is youd see better (more pronounced) results or effects becoming more obsessive and meticulous with diet manipulation. But, on a practical level, unless youre competing who has the motivation for that level of discipline?

Something much easier to follow is a principle called "toggling". Datbtrue and fuelledpassion have discussed it here and other forums. Over the longterm it will yield far superior gains (and keep you leaner) than any myostatin inhibitor because it maximises your growth periods.
That will be my nights reading taken care of, both are very switched on individuals.

Reactions: Nac

Newth

Awards

After thinking about this a bit this morning I remember reading a thread on Folistatin 2 ages ago which had a good debate on myostatin inhibition effects in reality.
Even Josiah Zayner, the guy who made and used the CRISPR myostatin gene knockout is starting to doubt it I think(i haven't chased this up in a while).
Something I think is a major factor in the double muscle condition is those with it have the myostatin inhibition as they develop when hyperplasia is at the highest it will ever get.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say that like anything else, you will eventually build up a tolerance to myostatin inhibitors. but like NAC says, unless you were doing this at the peak growth stages in early life it wont matter. once you have set the stage in adolescence, your pretty stuck with it.. as an example.. I was always a chubby kid, so during my years training I have spent the bulk of that time cutting to stay lean, and that doesn't leave a lot of time for growing big..
im bigger than most my friends sure, but im no 212 competitor.

the point is, unless you were a lean kid predisposed to lean mass accrual (ie meso type) and grew up inhibiting myostatin and all of its quirky bi-products, you will never see much when taking it in short cycles and what not.

Newth

Awards
I heard of fulledpassions priming but hadn't yet chased it up.
This toggling and priming idea has been used quite a bit, and it works for sure. At 16 I had a book by Dr Ronald Laura called The Matrix Principal, it talked a lot about homeostasis.
My old training doctor recommended this way for guys with higher bodyfat especially.
YoungThor a little while ago I told you that if you can drop a few pounds of fat then use the rebound effect to gain lean tissue faster...these guys have put awesome work into that idea.
If you can use it to your benefit then things are so much easier.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Newth I can’t remember that conversation. Do you have an article about the rebound effect?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finally got around to reading that post from fueled passion. It makes sense that your body wants to reach homeostasis, and by lean bulking after a cut you’ll put on muscle mass more easily.

Reactions: Nac
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, yesterday was the end of my first week with yk11 thrown into the mix. I’ve considered taking it out already. I’ve been getting headaches and I’m feeling more lethargic. But lgd gave me a headache at first and the lethargy could be a result of me just working my body much harder than usual. YK11 has also given me more aggression and mild anxiety. My heart seems to start racing a lot now. I think I’ll take it this whole week and see if some of these issues subside. I’ll also add one more pump of dermacrine in case the lethargy is related to suppression.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, yesterday was the end of my first week with yk11 thrown into the mix. I’ve considered taking it out already. I’ve been getting headaches and I’m feeling more lethargic. But lgd gave me a headache at first and the lethargy could be a result of me just working my body much harder than usual. YK11 has also given me more aggression and mild anxiety. My heart seems to start racing a lot now. I think I’ll take it this whole week and see if some of these issues subside. I’ll also add one more pump of dermacrine in case the lethargy is related to suppression.
Are your headaches in the back of the head and lower towards the neck?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are your headaches in the back of the head and lower towards the neck?
It’s hard to pin point. I think it’s more like an ache behind the eyes. It’s accompanied by a bit of lightheadedness and fogginess.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s hard to pin point. I think it’s more like an ache behind the eyes. It’s accompanied by a bit of lightheadedness and fogginess.
Ok. I was seeing if was the same as mine from when I started. I have also noticed that I was out of breath super easy immediately starting lgd and yk11. It completely caught me off guard. I've never hit a set on the bench press and got up and had to catch my breath. From what you experienced, it must be from the yk. I was wondering what was wrong with me. It's very annoying considering that on rad I could sprint miles and barely get winded. It has gotten a little better since starting though.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm bumping my yk to 30mg.
Was advised to do so, then confirmed with other sources.
30+ is when it works.
I felt crummy first couple days of yk. But it went away.
I'm trying to break bicep plateau s. I'm doing feeder sets every night 75+ reps. Trying to get past pain thresh hold.
IGF-DES/mgf.
Ill know if yk helps my biceps are very stubborn, my arms are hella long.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30+ is when it works.
I'm trying to break bicep plateau s. I'm doing feeder sets every night 75+ reps. Trying to get past pain thresh hold.
IGF-DES/mgf.
30mg of yk sounds like a shyt ton. I’m on 6 and I’ve noticed some strength gains.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30+ is when it works.
IGF-DES/mgf.
Let me know if you see a big difference. I was going to run one bottle of it, but I do have 2....so we will see. What else are you on besides the yk?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I was seeing if was the same as mine from when I started. I have also noticed that I was out of breath super easy immediately starting lgd and yk11. It completely caught me off guard. I've never hit a set on the bench press and got up and had to catch my breath. From what you experienced, it must be from the yk. I was wondering what was wrong with me. It's very annoying considering that on rad I could sprint miles and barely get winded. It has gotten a little better since starting though.
I’ve experienced getting out of breath too. This drug might not be worth it. It’s supposed to sunergize with lgd nicely though. Did you see nice gains from it?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know if you see a big difference. I was going to run one bottle of it, but I do have 2....so we will see. What else are you on besides the yk?
300 test/150deca/mast300/winny 100
Yk30mg/ t3 75mg/igfdes/mg/ high 3ius
5 more weeks

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve experienced getting out of breath too. This drug might not be worth it. It’s supposed to sunergize with lgd nicely though. Did you see nice gains from it?
I've been on both just a little over a week and all I have is some hardening. I will be adding trest in next week so that's when I plan for it to get interesting.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300 test/150deca/mast300/winny 100
Yk30mg/ t3 75mg/igfdes/mg/ high 3ius
5 more weeks
I wouldn’t expect much with such a simple, basic cycle. You should add more haha.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow is my last day of test running yk. If I still have a headache, lethargy, and racing heart then I’m dropping it. I shouldn’t have to deal with a racing heart while I’m laying in bed.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow is my last day of test running yk. If I still have a headache, lethargy, and racing heart then I’m dropping it. I shouldn’t have to deal with a racing heart while I’m laying in bed.
If you're alone in bed, yes certainly not.

Hopefully that helps the lethargy. I wonder though, if you feel you have more lethargy can you actually get shutdown more from adding the yk? So does that mean it will actually go away if you stop using the yk or will you still feel the same because the lgd will keep you shut down? You may have to up that dermacrine and hope that helps. I have a friend now on gw and mk667 and he was on 4 pumps and about 3 weeks in had to bump it up by a pump each day. He finally felt better when he reached 7 pumps.

Newth

Awards
Newth I can’t remember that conversation. Do you have an article about the rebound effect?
It was just a post in the Spurfy thread.
Yeah I was a little surprised when nicotine took the focus, lol.
Sounds like your getting a recomp. If you can drop 4-5 pounds without loosing water and glycogen you can use the rebound weight gain effect to speed up muscle growth a little. Your body likes to stay the same weight.
Your already learning about testosterone, estrogen and growth hormone, take some time to learn a little about insulin, igf-1 and cortisone. Estrogen and cortisone get a bad name but really they are two sided like insulin.

Newth

Awards
I just finally got around to reading that post from fueled passion. It makes sense that your body wants to reach homeostasis, and by lean bulking after a cut you’ll put on muscle mass more easily.
Basically you have X amount of capillaries to feed your body efficiently for your body weight.
Long term body weight change takes time for this to adjust to suit a new a weight.

Newth

Awards
30+ is when it works.
IGF-DES/mgf.
Notice any sides when you started the YK?

Newth

Awards
I've been on both just a little over a week and all I have is some hardening. I will be adding trest in next week so that's when I plan for it to get interesting.
I started S4 yesterday, two weeks I'll add YK then two after that I will start TD Tr3st(before if I notice shutdown or low estro).

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Notice any sides when you started the YK?
Yeah. Just an over all crummy feeling. Nothing too bad and it went away.
I know right away if I can take something or not.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Just an over all crummy feeling. Nothing too bad and it went away.
I know right away if I can take something or not.
I hope it goes away for me too. This is day 8 and I still feel crummy. But I feel like it’s a drug that kicks in fast, unless I’m just really starting to feel the lgd. I’m getting some muscle hardness, strength, and serious aggression. I like the positive aspects of it. They might keep me going even if the bad aspects don’t subside. But the fast, irregular heartbeat makes me kind of nervous. It’s like I’m on a stimulant. The only time I’m super comfortable is when I’m working out hard.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started S4 yesterday, two weeks I'll add YK then two after that I will start TD Tr3st(before if I notice shutdown or low estro).
Have you ran TD trest before? How do you plan on dosing it alongside the yk?

Newth

Awards
Have you ran TD trest before? How do you plan on dosing it alongside the yk?
Only a short test to see how fast it coverts to estrogen, I can tolerate 100-150mg/d without bad sides.
It converts via a different path than the aromatease enzyme so I will start dose at 150mg/d and see how things go.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it goes away for me too. This is day 8 and I still feel crummy. But I feel like it’s a drug that kicks in fast, unless I’m just really starting to feel the lgd. I’m getting some muscle hardness, strength, and serious aggression. I like the positive aspects of it. They might keep me going even if the bad aspects don’t subside. But the fast, irregular heartbeat makes me kind of nervous. It’s like I’m on a stimulant. The only time I’m super comfortable is when I’m working out hard.
That's the way I see it.
I'm sure I can take yk sides.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RickyBlobby Anabolics 82
Lukef2000 Supplements 21
Whacked Supplements 8
believer87 Supplements 2
TheCrownedOne Supplements 3