First cycle response so far

Dm1988

Awards
I am going in to week 4 of my first cycle I am doing 500mg of deca and test c each a week split in to 2 injections. I have been running nolvedex 20mg daily and .5mg arimidex 3x week. So far I have gained 10.2 pounds is this normal ? Or should it be more being in to the first pin of my 4th week? Thanks

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone feel free to correct me here but....

Being 2 very long acting compounds you are at the very best the beginning of these compounds doing their work. The fact your up 10 lbs is amazing to me. That much adex I would assume is going to take care of nearly all your bloat. Have you made big changes to your diet?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Deca is just gunna be starting to show now and the test will be starting to kick full power soon too (between week4-6 is when I always really notice it) . Without knowing how your diets been I'd say the 10lbs you've gained so far are probably just that initial jump weight we always get from water retention and glycogen and etc. why nolva every day and why so much adex ? Being your first cycle I'd keep those to an "as needed" basis , and just the adex honestly not even the nolva. If you start getting sensitive nips or other early estrogen signs that's when you start taking not the whole time , you could crash your estrogen and ruin your cycle, honestly I'm talking from experience lol. Besides that this is when the fun really stats so sit back eat right train like a monster and enjoy the ride

Dm1988

Awards
Ya calories went up all this is from a coach I pay monthly not something I am just winging lifting days are up to 4,000 calories and rest days are 3,400 before I was eating 3,200 at most I have gained 10.2 pounds in 4 weeks but can still see outline on abs in morning before I started this I did a weight cut for a powerlifting meet as well

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ya calories went up all this is from a coach I pay monthly not something I am just winging lifting days are up to 4,000 calories and rest days are 3,400 before I was eating 3,200 at most I have gained 10.2 pounds in 4 weeks but can still see outline on abs in morning before I started this I did a weight cut for a powerlifting meet as well
Nice bro , yeah sounds like you're good man. Again this is where the fun really starts so keep digging and then dig some more . I wouldn't concern myself with abs on deca. I lost my abs while I was on then after 15 weeks on deca (450-600mgs) I did a 5-6 week cut and got the leanest and biggest I had ever been , but again the results really started shining around week 6 and from there it was just massive size

Brenwad

Awards
You're doing fine. Test and deca are already working great. Perhaps cut the AIs and see how your body responds.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going in to week 4 of my first cycle I am doing 500mg of deca and test c each a week split in to 2 injections. I have been running nolvedex 20mg daily and .5mg arimidex 3x week. So far I have gained 10.2 pounds is this normal ? Or should it be more being in to the first pin of my 4th week? Thanks
1. What is your TDEE and how many calories are you currently consuming?

2. What is your macro breakdown?

Answer those two questions and we could help you more.

Additionally, why would you run two compounds for your first cycle?

Without answering the two main questions above, I would say it is safe to assume that it is water, glycogen, and nitrogen retention. This can happen pretty quickly for a new user.

Edit - do you have caber on hand?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be running a long Deca cycle coming up September. Let’s see how yours treats you! It’s all kicking in now brotha.

Dm1988

Awards
Macros are 240 protein 430 carbs and 100 grams of fat. Reason for 2 compounds like I said I have a coach and I following his plan no caber on hand doing bloods monthly to keep a eye on estrogen and prolactin amount along with just a general health lab thanks guys