KICKSTART WITH DMZ!

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I was wondering can someone kick start their cycle with 20mg dmz for two weeks?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering can someone kick start their cycle with 20mg dmz for two weeks?
Of course you could but I don’t think that will do much other than damage liver and lipid levels. I would prefer to kickstart with 30-40 mg of DMZ for 4-5 weeks. Or even 20 mg for 5-6 weeks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz would make a great kickstarter, but as everyone else has said, it would definitely shine best at 4-6 weeks.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
Of course you could but I don’t think that will do much other than damage liver and lipid levels. I would prefer to kickstart with 30-40 mg of DMZ for 4-5 weeks. Or even 20 mg for 5-6 weeks.
Only have 28-10mg caps

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would just buy more then. Vicious Labs is supposed to be great stuff and they’re currently selling it. They’re a board sponsor here as well, so you have easy access to the owner, representatives, discount codes, etc

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just buy more then. Vicious Labs is supposed to be great stuff and they’re currently selling it. They’re a board sponsor here as well, so you have easy access to the owner, representatives, discount codes, etc
I’ve used their DMZ. It is indeed quality stuff.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang 30-40mg daily, that's a high dose to me... I used BSL and German Pharma DMZ (aka M-Drol) mainly to start at 10mg caps and I usually start with 10mg and work up to 20mg after a week acclimation. DMZ is easily a favorite, puts mass on like a mofo when eating and training.

I have some PRO brand DMZ at 25mg caps, but I plan on start with German Pharma at 10mg when I finally get back on the horse here soon and use the PRO at 25mg once I'm acclimated again. And perhaps use a Test E base this time, it does supress a bit at end of cycle lol.

Never tried 30-40mg DMZ yet. Need like a full gram of TUDCA daily? Full cycle support support too. Sh*t ton of H20 imagine.

Definitely agree 4 weeks is where it's at for cycle length of DMZ, even 3-4. Stuff acts fast, can see initial results week one.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Ive used low dose DMZ as a kickstart for 3-4 weeks or so....I actually liked it a lot as a kickstart. Kicks in very quickly.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang 30-40mg daily, that's a high dose to me... I used BSL and German Pharma DMZ (aka M-Drol) mainly to start at 10mg caps and I usually start with 10mg and work up to 20mg after a week acclimation. DMZ is easily a favorite, puts mass on like a mofo when eating and training.

I have some PRO brand DMZ at 25mg caps, but I plan on start with German Pharma at 10mg when I finally get back on the horse here soon and use the PRO at 25mg once I'm acclimated again. And perhaps use a Test E base this time, it does supress a bit at end of cycle lol.

Never tried 30-40mg DMZ yet. Need like a full gram of TUDCA daily? Full cycle support support too. Sh*t ton of H20 imagine.

Definitely agree 4 weeks is where it's at for cycle length of DMZ, even 3-4. Stuff acts fast, can see initial results week one.
Yes, the length of time is the key here. I’m definitely not saying a 20 mg daily dose is worthless. But 20 mg at only 2 weeks would leave a lot to be desired. The only Kickstarter I use less than 4 weeks is Superdrol. 40 mg is a hefty dose that most will tolerate well while adding 15-20 lbs right at the beginning of a long cycle. 750-1000 mg of TUDCA and an all around cycle support like KingsGuard is what I typically use.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Jebrook, quick question. What about 1-Alpha (M1AD I think from PRO). I have that in 25mg caps, and also a couple bottles of 20mg caps of M1T coming from Advanced Pharma in UK.

After the Test E and DMZ start up, thinking of adding some M1T or M1AD. I've already ran Blackstone Labs Alpha 1 Max a couple times, so I know how M1AD feels, pretty potent. I assume 20mg M1T is not overkill? I see some forums suggesting 10mg ramp to 20mg, etc? If I'm blasting mad TUDCA and Cycle Support, with enough H20 should be OK?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d wait until you have more and run it longer as others have said. Be careful if you’re prone to anxiety or panic attacks. DMZ can worsen these issues by a lot.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d wait until you have more and run it longer as others have said. Be careful if you’re prone to anxiety or panic attacks. DMZ can worsen these issues by a lot.
Naw I'm good, used DMZ before one of my favorites, no panick attacks... if anything I feel more confident on it.

Right now, I just started a Test E + EQ warmup 300mg:300mg per week. Once I finish my EQ, I'll cut over to Test E + DMZ run, I have plenty of DMZ and have plenty of 1-alpha (M1AD) @ 25mg and 2x bottles of M1T @ 20mg coming from UK, and also if bored: Superdrol bottles, Epistane, etc. And for Sarms, LGD-4033, RAD-140, also in the cabinet. I have enough stuff to run longer cycles, I was not planning on doing a short 2-week cycle, someone else was saying that (Mak1990).

Just curious what Jebrook thought about M-Sten and M1T daily dosing, relative to his advice on DMZ assuming still 4 week PH cycle length.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Naw I'm good, used DMZ before one of my favorites, no panick attacks... if anything I feel more confident on it.

Right now, I just started a Test E + EQ warmup 300mg:300mg per week. Once I finish my EQ, I'll cut over to Test E + DMZ run, I have plenty of DMZ and have plenty of 1-alpha (M1AD) @ 25mg and 2x bottles of M1T @ 20mg coming from UK, and also if bored: Superdrol bottles, Epistane, etc. And for Sarms, LGD-4033, RAD-140, also in the cabinet. I have enough stuff to run longer cycles, I was not planning on doing a short 2-week cycle, someone else was saying that (Mak1990).

Just curious what Jebrook thought about M-Sten and M1T daily dosing, relative to his advice on DMZ assuming still 4 week PH cycle length.
Didn’t you just finish an injectable cycle not long ago?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Jebrook, quick question. What about 1-Alpha (M1AD I think from PRO). I have that in 25mg caps, and also a couple bottles of 20mg caps of M1T coming from Advanced Pharma in UK.

After the Test E and DMZ start up, thinking of adding some M1T or M1AD. I've already ran Blackstone Labs Alpha 1 Max a couple times, so I know how M1AD feels, pretty potent. I assume 20mg M1T is not overkill? I see some forums suggesting 10mg ramp to 20mg, etc? If I'm blasting mad TUDCA and Cycle Support, with enough H20 should be OK?
20 mg of M1T is fine. I would run the M1T over the precursor M1A. Def need top notch cycle support.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t you just finish an injectable cycle not long ago?
About 2-3 months ago I went off-cycle and out of the gym entirely, just was cruising on Test and EQ at the time.

New dad, expecting a 2nd with work stress so thats why the sudden pause... But I am determined to get back here even if I have to lift at home, long story also had a full seizure 1st week of July so the PT and lifting to regain range of motion is important... PM me if you're curious.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About 2-3 months ago I went off-cycle and out of the gym entirely, just was cruising on Test and EQ at the time.

New dad, expecting a 2nd with work stress so thats why the sudden pause... But I am determined to get back here even if I have to lift at home, long story also had a full seizure 1st week of July so the PT and lifting to regain range of motion is important... PM me if you're curious.
Ahhh gotcha man

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the thread is a bit old, but relevent for what i plan to do. I am on TRT and will be starting my first test only cycle in about a month. It will be my trt 200mg cypionate every 10 days ( i know that sucks, but stay with me) and sustonan 300 every 10 days. So i will be using a shot of sust on day 5 then cypionate on day 10. My second cycle so far will be the same test protocal, but with 500mg of eq per week. I will probably pin once as i have been told i can. I was wondering about yk11, s23 or even lgd as a kickstarter or would DMZ, MSTEN, DBOL and so be the way to go? I have not seen any sarms mentioned here. I also thought of hdrol, which i have been told is like turnibol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know the thread is a bit old, but relevent for what i plan to do. I am on TRT and will be starting my first test only cycle in about a month. It will be my trt 200mg cypionate every 10 days ( i know that sucks, but stay with me) and sustonan 300 every 10 days. So i will be using a shot of sust on day 5 then cypionate on day 10. My second cycle so far will be the same test protocal, but with 500mg of eq per week. I will probably pin once as i have been told i can. I was wondering about yk11, s23 or even lgd as a kickstarter or would DMZ, MSTEN, DBOL and so be the way to go? I have not seen any sarms mentioned here. I also thought of hdrol, which i have been told is like turnibol
Why pin every 10 days? I’d go for at least once per week, preferably twice a week. Not too familiar with sarms, but dmz, msten, tbol, etc would all be wonderful kickstarters.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why pin every 10 days? I’d go for at least once per week, preferably twice a week. Not too familiar with sarms, but dmz, msten, tbol, etc would all be wonderful kickstarters.
10 days is how the doc had it done. I will do 10 days on my cruises ( i am on trt) i will be over 10 days doing 300mg sust and 200mg cypionate test ( day one and then day 5 of every 10 days.......which of those gives dry gains with good strength gains.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10 days is how the doc had it done. I will do 10 days on my cruises ( i am on trt) i will be over 10 days doing 300mg sust and 200mg cypionate test ( day one and then day 5 of every 10 days.......which of those gives dry gains with good strength gains.
Kinda a bit confused with the test layout still lol. Dmz msten and tbol all are great for dry gains and good strength.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda a bit confused with the test layout still lol. Dmz msten and tbol all are great for dry gains and good strength.
OK i am on Testosterone replacement from a doctor. The way they prescribed it was 200mg every 10 days. I responsed good as i went from total t with clomid ( i did that for years since we did not want to start test in the children ages, but sadly we never had any) of like 510 ( 3 50mg tabs a week) to 930 with the test every 10 days. I was going to go to 100mg every 5 days or 150 every 7 days, but the wife is not real knowlegable so i figure keeping it at 10 days those shots ( she gives me) i can give my self the equipoise and sustonon. I am TRYING to pin as little as possible. I am wondering about mixing compounds in the same syringe when i can.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d say try something like 60mg dmz for the two weeks and then drop it down to 45 when the test kicks in and ride it out for six weeks.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say try something like 60mg dmz for the two weeks and then drop it down to 45 when the test kicks in and ride it out for six weeks.
I think i will try that. DMZ seems more cost effective with less sides than dbol for me.