Bulking cycle

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw recomp cycle and cutting cycle lined up. Thought I’d complete it ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Test, Dbol, Deca or NPP, and Lantus every other 2 weeks. Add in favorite hunger tool: weed, GHRP-6, LGD whatever. You’ll put on 65 lbs in 16 weeks and lose 15 in water, another 15 in fat you’ll have to cut.
You’ll actually be able see yourself growing throughout the day....

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test, Dbol, Deca or NPP, and Lantus every other 2 weeks. Add in favorite hunger tool: weed, GHRP-6, LGD whatever. You’ll put on 65 lbs in 16 weeks and lose 15 in water, another 15 in fat you’ll have to cut.
Are you being serious? If so what doses of each compound please? Also never heard about LGD for appetite?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes 20mg LGD made me hungry as hell all the time. GHRP-6 even more so.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you being serious? If so what doses of each compound please? Also never heard about LGD for appetite?
Very Serious.

Oh I’m gonna log it bro. If you can control fat gain on insulin, you’ll never see muscle gain on it like anything else on this planet.

I’ll probably do this:
-Test C 250-300/week 1-10
- NPP 400/week 1-10
- Lantus 10IU/2x daily 2 weeks on/2 off
- Dbol 40mg/day week 1-7

And once again, I STILL won’t even go over 1 gram of gear since 99% of us here do NOT need that much unless it’s underdosed UGL crap...

I’m dead serious. My labs are practically spotless right now because I believe in practical steroid use. But it’s time to kick things up a notch and go BIG or give this hobby up for good and pick up some Warrior Dash or CrossFit shyt...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Serious.

Oh I’m gonna log it bro. If you can control fat gain on insulin, you’ll never see muscle gain on it like anything else on this planet.

I’ll probably do this:
- NPP 400/week 1-10
- Dbol 40mg/day week 1-7

And once again, I STILL won’t even go over 1 gram of gear since 99% of us here do NOT need that much unless it’s underdosed UGL crap...

I’m dead serious. My labs are practically spotless right now because I believe in practical steroid use. But it’s time to kick things up a notch and go BIG or give this hobby up for good and pick up some Warrior Dash or CrossFit shyt...
Currently running test 750, anadrol 50, and humulin R at 20 units pre workout with 300 grams of carbs, 60 of protein, and 10 grams creatine shake during workout. Bigger every day. Swapping tren for the anadrol next week and dropping test dosage to 400. Wondering if the tren will combat fat gain from the insulin.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Currently running test 750, anadrol 50, and humulin R at 20 units pre workout with 300 grams of carbs, 60 of protein, and 10 grams creatine shake during workout. Bigger every day. Swapping tren for the anadrol next week and dropping test dosage to 400. Wondering if the tren will combat fat gain from the insulin.
That Humulin embarrasses your other gear I bet....

And you’re probably the only guy on this forum that could handle 20IUs...

Newth

Awards
Very Serious.

I’ll probably do this:
- NPP 400/week 1-10
- Dbol 40mg/day week 1-7

If NPP works like I would expect it to then that is going to be one hell of a sweet stack.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If NPP works like I would expect it to then that is going to be one hell of a sweet stack.
I’m wrestling with Deca vs NPP. I feel like it should be Deca but it’s 16 week minimum if that’s the case. NPP really just treats me a lot like Trest and I’m gonna cruise Trest for the next 6 weeks. So I wanted something different. I don’t care if I get a load of water and fat from the Slin Dbol and Deca. I just want to see what 275lbs looks like on me...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think the 20 units is due to my size?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m wrestling with Deca vs NPP. I feel like it should be Deca but it’s 16 week minimum if that’s the case. ...
You could always frontload the first couple weeks and knock that 16 weeks down to 12 or 14

Newth

Awards
I’m wrestling with Deca vs NPP. I feel like it should be Deca but it’s 16 week minimum if that’s the case. NPP really just treats me a lot like Trest and I’m gonna cruise Trest for the next 6 weeks. So I wanted something different. I don’t care if I get a load of water and fat from the Slin Dbol and Deca. I just want to see what 275lbs looks like on me...
I don't see the old basic bulk cycles around here alot but they definitely are effective.

You could use NPP into deca to pin less.
Considering myostatin catches up around the eighth week I have noticed some blast and cruisers doing eight to ten week blasts saying it is working well.
Might be worth looking into two of these blasts instead of one big one.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you try higher? What happened? I feel fine at 20...not trying to go hypo though
8-10 was enough for me to gain like a monster. I could watch during a workout to the next and following day growth. Immediate growth. I had one bad experience at 10IU. Full stomach of rice and chicken. Did my usually 15 min later 80 grams fructose/sucrose/glucose whatever. And the sweats and shakes started. 350 grams of gummi bears later and a shirt soaked in sweat, I felt ok. Only conclusion at such a moderate dose for a 250lber would was I hit a vein, which usually just kills you. Insulin cannot be mainlined. I don’t know. I used sparingly after that 8iu with 400grams if available fast carbs. I followed all correct protocols with for preworkout wirh amounts of aminos creatine glutamine and glucose. It was the most muscle I’ve ever put on. Scares the **** outta me. Rather use Lantus and put a little fat on and cut later. I’ll get hyyyyuuuuuuggge

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya. In the last few weeks I've gotten shockingly big and strong.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya. In the last few weeks I've gotten shockingly big and strong.
There’s nothing like it. And I’m told you gain 24/7 on Lantus. Like comparing once or twice daily Dbol to Nandrolone @500

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s nothing like it. And I’m told you gain 24/7 on Lantus. Like comparing once or twice daily Dbol to Nandrolone @500
However, I can't find info on how to dose lantus. Also, I've read that 27-7 lantus can turn you diabetic. I've also read that feed your muscles when the are starving, during and immediately post, is more effective while using insulin. I've also read that using lantus is the easy way to gain a lot of BF. I'm 6'6 probably 360 now, I'm big enough. I'm just trying to gain some more strength. Want to break 600 raw on bench by January.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya. All true actually. Novolin-R Humulin-R totally better choices for you. I LOVED fast acting insulin both pre and post workout(especially pre) I’m semi lean and the bigger I get, the easier it is to lean out, I’m betting the fat gain is exaggerated on Lantus and I’ll be able to put on at least 2 lbs muscle for every lb of fat if my diet is on point, plus you can watch yourself daily in the mirror and add cardio, drop fats etc. To be honest, I am still considering dosing both. daily Lantus and on major workout days a fast acting Slin to really pump those muscles.

Read this: The IGF-1 stats are just ridiculous...

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2014/lantus-the-ultimate-insulin-analog/

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just bought 2 Lantus for $40 from a lady in an apartment in a really bad part of town. .
Brand new and refrigerated.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought 2 Lantus for $40 from a lady in an apartment in a really bad part of town. .
Brand new and refrigerated.
I have a fridge full of it. Probably 100 bottles. My girls brother took for his diabetes, but he doesn't have to any more. I just don't know how to dose it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People STILL go hypo on Lantus too. I’m starting slow and making sure I eat clean and lift daily. Not into getting fat at all

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read if you go hypo on lantus, you are a complete idiot. I thought of doing lantus and humulin r pre workout. From what I've read, lantus at 20 units is almost nothing because it's spread out over 24 hours. But I can't find an acurate dosing protocol for my size while also adding the humulin. Right now I'm consuming 2000 cals, 300 carbs, and 60 protein during a workout.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right now I'm consuming 2000 cals, 300 carbs, and 60 protein during a workout.
Pmsl, almost missed that was just during a workout. Was thinking that sounded way way low as daily Cals for a big mother trucker like you lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pmsl, almost missed that was just during a workout. Was thinking that sounded way way low as daily Cals for a big mother trucker like you lol
Yeah, I have that 2 hours before workout, then again during workout, then 3 big meals before bed. I probably hover around 8k a day in cals. My girl hates me...lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably about 1200 to 1500 in carbs daily and about 300 to 350 in protein. Fat is minimal...maybe 20 ish

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I have that 2 hours before workout, then again during workout, then 3 big meals before bed. I probably hover around 8k a day in cals. My girl hates me...lol
Yeah that’s proper eating. I’m only around 200lbs and lean bulk around 4,000 (I run a lot as well as lift), I find that pretty hard to get down so couldn’t imagine eating double that.

She might hate how much you eat but she probably ain’t unhappy at the end result bro lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that’s proper eating. I’m only around 200lbs and lean bulk around 4,000 (I run a lot as well as lift), I find that pretty hard to get down so couldn’t imagine eating double that.

She might hate how much you eat but she probably ain’t unhappy at the end result bro lol
Lol, true

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

18 months ago, when I was closer to 260, I found it impossible to eat 4K+ clean. Have you guys ever just added more fats to hit your cal goals every day? When you physically couldn’t force more carbs down?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
18 months ago, when I was closer to 260, I found it impossible to eat 4K+ clean. Have you guys ever just added more fats to hit your cal goals every day? When you physically couldn’t force more carbs down?
Yeah to be honest part of my issue is psychological, as a former fatty it’s been a challenge to get used to eating more (Ive got myself to the point where i can eat enough for my current situation but it’s all clean) whilst I know upping fats would be the way to get Cals way up I feel better in myself when my meals all large amounts of veg and protein). As I get more confident in the drugs ability to avoid massive fat regain I’ll get better at managing higher intakes I’m sure.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Salad dressing, mayo, peanut butter avocado and liquid calories (milk, Gatorade etc) lol. These are great for when you just can't do anymore.

A protein shake w a banana peanut butter and 2 packs of instant oats is easy and packed with carbs, protein and cals.

Bulking is great at first then you get to the point where its like oh crap I have to eat again already

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
People STILL go hypo on Lantus too. I’m starting slow and making sure I eat clean and lift daily. Not into getting fat at all
So after reading this thread i picked up a vile of lantus and atarted last friday at 10 a day and uped to 13 today thown into my current bulk cycle of test and nandrolone cypionate and also bear strength oral. Man i gota say om loving it already up 2 to 3 pounds and the pumps are unreal and i love how my muscles stay full looking all day. I had prety much leveled out on my cycle and this just kicked it back in !!!

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
So after reading this thread i picked up a vile of lantus and atarted last friday at 10 a day and uped to 13 today thown into my current bulk cycle of test and nandrolone cypionate and also bear strength oral. Man i gota say om loving it already up 2 to 3 pounds and the pumps are unreal and i love how my muscles stay full looking all day. I had prety much leveled out on my cycle and this just kicked it back in !!!
When have you been injecting it? Pre-workout? Every day? And how many carbs intra workout / post workout have you been doing?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn now I’m really psyched to start it...

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
When have you been injecting it? Pre-workout? Every day? And how many carbs intra workout / post workout have you been doing?
Still playing w carbs but im doing a 65 35 split after reading some of the links its what i read was recomended i think it was the one i posted but first one at lime 6 am second one at like 3 pm dint matyer about prewo cause it has no peak its 24 hr so no need

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
But im going to keep uping it untill i dind my spot basicly wjen i get to feel its to much ill back off to the previous dose. Always have jolly ranchers in my pocket for when its to much to be super safe and im open with my gear use with most people ans all at work know so ive said if someone sees me go. Down get the cany out of my pocket and put it in my mouth

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job my friend

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...went from 315 to 360 with test, anadrol, and humulin R...easy. I'm actually trying to not get much bigger....lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went from 225 to 265 with 10 mg Superdrol/day and Trest/Test love dosed, and 3-4 workouts a week with Nov-R. It wasn’t even very hard.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Serious.

I’ll probably do this:
- NPP 400/week 1-10
- Dbol 40mg/day week 1-7

Just wondering the reasoning for dosing the lantus 10 units twice a day? Why not 20 units once a day. There are no spikes with lantus and it stays steady for 24 hours. Just wondering. I do humulin r 20 units pre work out. I have a ton of lantus, I'm just not using it. I might try 20 units in the AM with what I'm already doing to see what that is like.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering the reasoning for dosing the lantus 10 units twice a day? Why not 20 units once a day. There are no spikes with lantus and it stays steady for 24 hours. Just wondering. I do humulin r 20 units pre work out. I have a ton of lantus, I'm just not using it. I might try 20 units in the AM with what I'm already doing to see what that is like.
Read the link i posted a while back it talks about dosing 65/35 % 65 am 35 pm in order to keep rhe levels more even thats how ive been doing it. Btw up to 16 today nice shoulder workout been doing tje befor shake and the intra wo shake instead if just the post shake and up until tiday its been nloating me but now i feek im using it so18 tomorrow.