Is YK11 an AI?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know yk11 is a myostatin inhibitor. There’s one guy on the forum who claims yk11 completely crashed his e2. He said this was backed up by blood work. I believe he was taking a relatively high dose, maybe around 15mg. Is there anyone else who has this experience?

Tomorrow I’ll be adding 6mg a day to my cycle. My nipples feel a little itchy and a little warm (is warm nips a typical sign of gyno?). I have aromasin and will probably start using 25mg eod this week. But I’m wondering if the yk11 will lower my estrogen, and therefore I should save the aromasin so I don’t crash my levels. Thanks for any input.

Newth

Awards
I would take the YK first and see.
Crashing isn't ideal and at four weeks now of LGD you should be shutting down so natural test will be slowing down any converting it's been doing.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know yk11 is a myostatin inhibitor. There’s one guy on the forum who claims yk11 completely crashed his e2. He said this was backed up by blood work. I believe he was taking a relatively high dose, maybe around 15mg. Is there anyone else who has this experience?

Tomorrow I’ll be adding 6mg a day to my cycle. My nipples feel a little itchy and a little warm (is warm nips a typical sign of gyno?). I have aromasin and will probably start using 25mg eod this week. But I’m wondering if the yk11 will lower my estrogen, and therefore I should save the aromasin so I don’t crash my levels. Thanks for any input.
I’m surprised you are getting e sides on an LGD run.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m surprised you are getting e sides on an LGD run.
Well it could be in my head. I haven’t been too worried about the nips because there is another reasonable explanation. I went tubing down a river on the 4th of July and got really bad sunburn on my chest, which led to dryness and pealing. So any itchiness on the nips could be explained by that. Also, the dermacrine could potentially be responsible. So there’s a lot of factors at play here. I’m just gonna add the yk11 this week and play it by ear, as Newth suggested.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im running it at 5mg/day with 100mg trest and 20mg s23 plus arimicare at half dose and clom at 30mg e3d and i am drying out big time. Pretty hard to pick the affective agent though.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running it at 5mg/day with 100mg trest and 20mg s23 plus arimicare at half dose and clom at 30mg e3d and i am drying out big time. Pretty hard to pick the affective agent though.
I just took it for a week and half but had to stop because it was giving me nasty sides that could’ve been related to high BP. The positive aspects were cool though. They seem to kick in right away so I’m gonna use it as a preworkout a couple times a week now. And i think it is an ai. After I’d deadlift or farmers walk, I couldn’t bend my fingers for minutes. They’d freeze up. That makes me believe my finger joints were dry.

Karlrobert

Awards
I've run it with trest and it seemed to keep estrogen sides at bay even giving me sore joints in my hands. Upped the trest dose and it went away. For me it helped with E but I'm pretty sure it's not technically an AI. I believe it's progesterone based and reduces estrogen or its effects by that mechanism. In for info as I'm only speaking from personal experience and not by any means a scholar lol. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can comment

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run it with trest and it seemed to keep estrogen sides at bay even giving me sore joints in my hands. Upped the trest dose and it went away. For me it helped with E but I'm pretty sure it's not technically an AI. I believe it's progesterone based and reduces estrogen or its effects by that mechanism. In for info as I'm only speaking from personal experience and not by any means a scholar lol. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can comment
What dose of trest were you on? And no other AI was being run?

Karlrobert

Awards
What dose of trest were you on? And no other AI was being run?
I ran TD trest at 15mg/d just to function as a base. That worked well btw. No lethargy from msten. Oddly enough I noticed some signs of low E with yk11 at 10mg/d. Upped trest to 30mg/d and dropped yk11 to 5mg/d. Symptoms went away. Not saying this is concrete evidence but my experience. Everything went well for the rest of cycle. On a side note I've run TD trest ace as low as 7.5mg/d as a base and been happy with it. No lethargy from PH, no typical trest sides as with higher doses. I'm planning on running trest with a higher dose and yk11 one day just to verify it. Exemestane on hand of course lol.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just took it for a week and half but had to stop because it was giving me nasty sides that could’ve been related to high BP. The positive aspects were cool though. They seem to kick in right away so I’m gonna use it as a preworkout a couple times a week now. And i think it is an ai. After I’d deadlift or farmers walk, I couldn’t bend my fingers for minutes. They’d freeze up. That makes me believe my finger joints were dry.
Yeah I love it PWO, its pretty much why i included it un this run

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know what dose of trest you have to run for it to equal about 500mg a week of test? Maybe 50mg a day or something? So that’d be 350mg of trest a week. Trest is supposed to be far stronger than test but I have no idea on the actual conversion.

Newth

Awards
I ran TD trest at 15mg/d just to function as a base. That worked well btw. No lethargy from msten. Oddly enough I noticed some signs of low E with yk11 at 10mg/d. Upped trest to 30mg/d and dropped yk11 to 5mg/d. Symptoms went away. Not saying this is concrete evidence but my experience. Everything went well for the rest of cycle. On a side note I've run TD trest ace as low as 7.5mg/d as a base and been happy with it. No lethargy from PH, no typical trest sides as with higher doses. I'm planning on running trest with a higher dose and yk11 one day just to verify it. Exemestane on hand of course lol.
How long was the cycle for and when did you start noticing the low e sizes?

It certainly is a different compound which is why I want to add trest to it.

Karlrobert

Awards
I ran it 8 wks. Recomp. Went well. Low E type sides week 2 if I remember right. It's not a DHT but sure felt like it so I can see why people think it is. I've never been prone to gyno type symptoms or highE2 symptoms so FWTW.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long was the cycle for and when did you start noticing the low e sizes?

It certainly is a different compound which is why I want to add trest to it.
I have been on LGD and YK almost 2 weeks now. I will add 30mg trest next week, then 60mg the week after. I think you're running 150mg/day you said. I was planning on running exemestane at 12.5 eod on that dose. YK is 20mg. Almost want to wait and see if yk can do it's thing but I hear e2 can hit you fast so I guess I'll just see how I feel when next week comes.

Newth

Awards
I have been on LGD and YK almost 2 weeks now. I will add 30mg trest next week, then 60mg the week after. I think you're running 150mg/day you said. I was planning on running exemestane at 12.5 eod on that dose. YK is 20mg. Almost want to wait and see if yk can do it's thing but I hear e2 can hit you fast so I guess I'll just see how I feel when next week comes.
Nice, between us we will do higher and lower doses.
I'm trying to give each compound time between to get a better feeling for them.
This is more testing a few compounds than an actual cycle for me. S4/YK/trest.

If YK hits me E early I will start trest early, if it cashes my E I know 250mg of trest will bring up my E overnight.
I'm interested to see if it can lower trest sides or not.

If all goes well I'll only be running trest for the last 4 weeks of a 8 week cycle and as long as I get a nice recomp with good strength oncycle I'll be happy.

Newth

Awards
I ran it 8 wks. Recomp. Went well. Low E type sides week 2 if I remember right. It's not a DHT but sure felt like it so I can see why people think it is. I've never been prone to gyno type symptoms or highE2 symptoms so FWTW.
I was under the impression that its designed with DHT and 19nor aspects but I'm not fluent in chemistry so I can't say for sure.

Karlrobert

Awards
I was under the impression that its designed with DHT and 19nor aspects but I'm not fluent in chemistry so I can't say for sure.
Hopefully someone can clarify for us. I originally was interested in the myostatin aspect of it and didn't expect any noteworthy effects on estrogen. Results for me were similar to high dose epiandro with maybe the slightest more bloat. That may have been diet dependent tho. Still I believe I remember it's progestin based from my initial research. Help lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, between us we will do higher and lower doses.
I'm trying to give each compound time between to get a better feeling for them.
This is more testing a few compounds than an actual cycle for me. S4/YK/trest.

If YK hits me E early I will start trest early, if it cashes my E I know 250mg of trest will bring up my E overnight.
I'm interested to see if it can lower trest sides or not.

If all goes well I'll only be running trest for the last 4 weeks of a 8 week cycle and as long as I get a nice recomp with good strength oncycle I'll be happy.
I'm up to 30mg of yk.
Just starting to get some plateau breakage.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I split my dose 3xs a day.
I feel it wear off in 5 hours

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what point did you start to feel it work like that? I don't feel anything when taking it.
I went from 10 to 30. That's what I was advised to do and it was correct.
No sides and my shoulders are blowing up and biceps holding as weight drops.
I know 10 mg wasn't doing much.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right but you take 10mg at a time and feel it for 5 hours? I take 10mg at a time I don't feel anything from it so I never even thought to take it pwo.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long have you been at 30? Any signs of estrogen crashing? Is this a cut?

Newth

Awards
I'm up to 30mg of yk.
Just starting to get some plateau breakage.
Nice, I was hoping that could be one of its strong points.

You noticed any effect on carb intake?
I've seen some people say they can smash a lot of carbs without fat gain?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, I was hoping that could be one of its strong points.

You noticed any effect on carb intake?
I've seen some people say they can smash a lot of carbs without fat gain?
I'm really trying not to eat a whole lot of carbs right now. But I feel like I could eat a whole bread store but I always feel like that