LGD cycle after on year off due to bilateral hernia surgery

Patrick416

Awards
Hey guys, I have just gotten back into the gym, after going through bilateral hernia surgery and taking the recommended time off so I can continue lifting. And I am very disappointed. I had weighed 185lbs, and now weigh 155. However I was around 17-18%bf and now believe I am around 13-15% but I look like **** from losing muscle. My bench went from 225 5x5 to 135 5x5. I have a vial of 30ml bottle of 10mg/ml LGD, and had planned to take it at 5mg ED for 8 weeks. I have ran Ostarine for 8 weeks at 20mg ED with no pct and had no sides. I also have ran Msten, but while the results were good the pct was a trainwreck as my bottle of clomid was lost one week in. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to run the LGD now, and why. If the negatives of taking it immediately are not very high I intend to, but you all know much more than I do about anabolics so I figured I'd reach out for some advice. I would be open to taking it later, I just can't think of too many side effects of starting immediately. Thanks for your time.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dislocated my shoulder and had to immobilize it with a sling for one month. It atrophied of course and my strength and mobility dropped by 99%. After I took it out of the sling I waited two weeks to start my lgd cycle. Many people would say I started the cycle prematurely because my shoulder was still very messed up and I was limited to working out the same muscle groups all the time. I’m now four weeks into my cycle and I have progressed very fast. The lgd has allowed me to come back faster than I otherwise would have. My shoulder is still not completely healed but every week I get much stronger. I say run your cycle now. Anabolics will speed up your recovery by a lot.

Patrick416

Awards
Thanks for the input. I was hoping the cycle would help speed up getting back in the saddle so that's good to hear

DennisC1986

Awards
Just make sure you have your SERM ready to go before you start. That's all I would say really.