Superdrol finisher, to much for one's first cycle?

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Am on week 8/13 of my first cycle, has been fantastic! Am up 18-20 lbs and literally look like a different person already. Anyways onto the topic I am thinking of using Superdrol as a kicker for my next blast in December so I thought it might be a fun experiment to use it as a finisher on this cycle to see how my body reacts to the compound and to also make sure I never forget my first cycle lol. A bit of a celebratory fun type thing I guess.

Anyways would it be ill-advised to run 20mg for the last 4 weeks off this cycle? My main point of concern is being able to take full advantage of the compounds potency as a novice juicer. Can you just train as much as want on it and as long as you eat enough to recover you put on the mass associated with it? Or do you just stick to your normal routine and just progress quicker on it or what?

All thoughts on the matter appreciated, thanks.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can but of course it's better to go for something more mild. Superdrol is not very androgenic though so keeping dosage low can probably give more muscles than most things while not giving you much sides