Eye floaters on Clomid, should I cease use?

Stanfoo

Awards
Been on 25mg clomid ED for 3.5 weeks and have noticed an increase of eye floaters.

Exactly how severe is this?

I was thinking of dropping the dosage and seeing if that helps. I really want to give clomid its chance to work since it usually takes 6-8 weeks to shine. But if clomid causing eye floaters is dangerous to one's health then I'd rather be safe and cease, so I need to know how severe this is.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Floaters are a first sign something is WRONG, as it is something floating in the vitreous humor mostly, sometimes in the
aqueous humor of the cornea and lens structure.

Whatever the floater is, it should not be there, and something is shedding cells into the humors.

Please Please get your eyes checked ASAP !!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Common on clomid..itll fade after you go off or decrease dosage

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, you're good man. If you're worried mention it to your Dr.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Floaters are a first sign something is WRONG, as it is something floating in the vitreous humor mostly, sometimes in the
aqueous humor of the cornea and lens structure.

Whatever the floater is, it should not be there, and something is shedding cells into the humors.

Please Please get your eyes checked ASAP !!!
Bro....why do you want to do that to this man?

That's a copy and paste from 2014....But here's the thing.....you didn't include the rest of it.
You know, the part where the guy actually took the advice, went and had his eyes examined by a professional....and the professional said that his eyes were PERFECTLY FINE.
He asked if the Clomid could have caused the floaters, and they said, "Yeah, it probably did".

Dang man...were you just trying to scare the sh** out of him?

Anyway.. OP.... You're good. Like I said, if you're still worried, talk to your Dr.

:)

Reactions: Nac
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Common for clomid. Plus a few more eye booger throughout the day. Don’t sweat it