Does anyone here take LJ100 long term?

Dmpesso

Awards
Just curious if you guys still take LJ. I’m sure most of you are past that and using real anabolics and such. Just wondering if anyone is using it long term. Been using it for 3 months and noticed the effects wore off a bit.

DennisC1986

Awards
I think its in the kingsblood I usually use during pct. Other than that no. If you're using it to try to build muscle, I doubt it's strong enough for that. Might give you a libido boost or some well being maybe.

Dmpesso

Awards
I think its in the kingsblood I usually use during pct. Other than that no. If you're using it to try to build muscle, I doubt it's strong enough for that. Might give you a libido boost or some well being maybe.
Yea it’s in KB. Was just using it for a natural test boost and in hopes of helping my chest fat. Definitely works but the effects wear off after a while if you take it every day like I did.

Dmpesso

Awards
Has anyone taken it long term? Hard to find anything online about taking it without cycling it

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I put it as my favorite natural ingredient, not a muscle builder but just feel good and great libido and kind of a health supplement. I have been trying to trade to get some but guess I will just have to buy some again. Problem when your wife tells you that you are over budget for supplements already

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea it’s in KB. Was just using it for a natural test boost and in hopes of helping my chest fat. Definitely works but the effects wear off after a while if you take it every day like I did.
Eurygold is in kingsblood. Pretty sure that’s a different extract than lj100 although still a trademarked ingredient. Anything that can affect hormones you shouldn’t take more than 12 weeks consecutively without a 4 week break

Dmpesso

Awards
Eurygold is in kingsblood. Pretty sure that’s a different extract than lj100 although still a trademarked ingredient. Anything that can affect hormones you shouldn’t take more than 12 weeks consecutively without a 4 week break
Oh yea that’s right thought it was LJ like testify. Almost the same thing tho still Tongkat.
Do you know the real reason why I have to stop for a few weeks? I am just approaching the 3rd month of taking it now. Will I crash my testosterone or cause a negative feedback loop?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly no you shouldn’t have anything like that but results can start to diminish and anything that can affect hormones in any fashion good or bad should be cycled to get the most out of then

Dmpesso

Awards
Honestly no you shouldn’t have anything like that but results can start to diminish and anything that can affect hormones in any fashion good or bad should be cycled to get the most out of then
Yea I definitely don’t feel as good and aggressive as when I first started it. I felt like a boosted my T 1000% the first few weeks I was taking it. Even had more hair growth on my palms. I know hair isn’t correlated with T, many dudes with maximum t and barely have hair. Just found that weird. I wish those effects lasted forever

DennisC1986

Awards
Hair growth on your palms? Are.. Are you a werewolf?

Dmpesso

Awards
Hair growth on your palms? Are.. Are you a werewolf?
LMAO! I meant on my hands. Not the inside of my hands but the outside. I never had much hair there but since taking this supplement the hairs on the side of my hands grew.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Danes knows a great deal about the different Tongat Ali extracts and is a great resourse for this topic. I wish I could find his write up..

Maybe he can?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious if you guys still take LJ. I’m sure most of you are past that and using real anabolics and such. Just wondering if anyone is using it long term. Been using it for 3 months and noticed the effects wore off a bit.
There is a data showing even after 9.month of usage the effect was no any less.

After 3 months on LJ100 like you, its very common to feel like its working less but thats because you are getting used to it. Even it does same for your hornones after 1 month or 5 month.
Try to take 2-4 weeks off and run it again. Then you will get the same feel like you had when you started. That is why I like to cycle tings off. Its not because it gets less potent after couple of months but its always nice to start on it again and when off, then you really notice how much it actualy helped when being on

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

After 3 months on LJ100 like you, its very common to feel like its working less but thats because you are getting used to it. Even it does same for your hornones after 1 month or 5 month.
Try to take 2-4 weeks off and run it again. Then you will get the same feel like you had when you started. That is why I like to cycle tings off. Its not because it gets less potent after couple of months but its always nice to start on it again and when off, then you really notice how much it actualy helped when being on
Also, LJ100 is significantly more potent than Eurygold, or is is that they are extracted for different constituents?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t you also have some friends that took large doses of LJ100 with great success? People that were on their way to TRT?
Absolutely. 500-800mg daily. But this is older people with lower T levels. They really enjoyed it.
Good sex drive, libido, erections, ++

Dmpesso

Awards

Danes the LJ legend! Thanks man!! You have no idea how many threads I’ve read with you in it. I must’ve read over 20 pages of LJ talk and you always know what to say. You just made me feel much better about taking it long term.

I have never taken more then 300MG of LJ100 I really want to try taking a large dose like you had suggested in the past but I don’t wanna cause tolerance I feel like my body is already becoming used to it at 1 or 2 caps a day. I love the feeling it gives you so much I’m afraid to take a few weeks off haha.

Dmpesso

Awards
Absolutely. 500-800mg daily. But this is older people with lower T levels. They really enjoyed it.
Good sex drive, libido, erections, ++
Wow just saw this. I’m naturally prone to anxiety from stimulants and such. Unless I’m exercising every day, I have naturally low GABA so I feel amazing when I take ashwagandha or something like PharmaGABA. I usually take the ash with LJ. Do you think someone like me can handle these large doses without causing anxiety? I’m tempted to take 5 right now for the first time!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never dosed LJ100 anywhere close to that high either, but I am very interested in doing so..
Unfortunately, I am interested in experimenting with about 17 different supplements. :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow just saw this. I’m naturally prone to anxiety from stimulants and such. Unless I’m exercising every day, I have naturally low GABA so I feel amazing when I take ashwagandha or something like PharmaGABA. I usually take the ash with LJ. Do you think someone like me can handle these large doses without causing anxiety? I’m tempted to take 5 right now for the first time!
Well I think it’s more like 500-800 throughout the day. So maybe try 300 now and 300 later in the day if the first dose goes well..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes the LJ legend! Thanks man!! You have no idea how many threads I’ve read with you in it. I must’ve read over 20 pages of LJ talk and you always know what to say. You just made me feel much better about taking it long term.

I have never taken more then 300MG of LJ100 I really want to try taking a large dose like you had suggested in the past but I don’t wanna cause tolerance I feel like my body is already becoming used to it at 1 or 2 caps a day. I love the feeling it gives you so much I’m afraid to take a few weeks off haha.
Thanks man :)

Its very difficult to say anything about your tolerance.
If you have been on it 3 momths then I would take 2 weeks of just to feel how actually it feels without it. Then start again

Dmpesso

Awards
Thanks man :)

Its very difficult to say anything about your tolerance.
If you have been on it 3 momths then I would take 2 weeks of just to feel how actually it feels without it. Then start again
Maybe I’ll just finish this bottle and then take a break. I’m going to try 2 now and 2 later so it would be my first time taking 4 in one day and then I’ll taper off as the bottle finishes. Who do you think has the best price to quality ratio of LJ? OL, HP or ?

Have you ever heard of anyone increase their estrogen while taking LJ? I feel like my body turns T into E rather fast. I had puffy nipples since puberty and as my T got higher from working out and taking LJ I feel like my chest/nipples started holding slightly more fat. Low doses of DIM seem to help.

Dmpesso

Awards
I have never dosed LJ100 anywhere close to that high either, but I am very interested in doing so..
Unfortunately, I am interested in experimenting with about 17 different supplements. :)
Let me know if anything stands out as amazing I’m always interested in trying something new as long as it’s safe

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know if anything stands out as amazing I’m always interested in trying something new as long as it’s safe
Agreed. Yet I am also into amazing things that are not particularly safe. If anything falls into the amazing category...I am all over it!

Dmpesso

Awards
Does anyone else get like facial flushing or a sense or warmth from the LJ. Happens sometimes but not always. Does anyone know what causes this is it just blood flow?

Dmpesso

Awards
Also oily skin like I was a teenager. Almost instantly. Can’t be placebo. Don’t remember my skin being this oily since I was a teen since starting LJ.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also oily skin like I was a teenager. Almost instantly. Can’t be placebo. Don’t remember my skin being this oily since I was a teen since starting LJ.
You should be running some bloodwork

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone else get like facial flushing or a sense or warmth from the LJ. Happens sometimes but not always. Does anyone know what causes this is it just blood flow?
The most I have taken on a daily basis is 800mg, but it was not LJ100
It was 2 BLR Viron per day (500mg total), stacked with OL KINGs BLOOD which has 300mg Eurygold per day.
We know that Eurygold is not as potent as LJ100, but we really don’t know exactly how the LJ in Viron compares to the two.

So I guess I have run a high dose of LJ, just not LJ100 specifically as a solo product. I definitely didn’t notice any adverse affects though, certainly not the two that you mentioned.

Dmpesso

Awards
I wouldn’t say it’s a side effect like a bad thing i thought oily skin and a little more acne meant it’s raising T or DHT or something good. Now your scaring me. That’s a bad thing?

Dmpesso

Awards
You should be running some bloodwork
Regardless I’m going to get blood work done within a week or two as I’ve been taking the LJ for 3 months so I’m curious to see what’s going on. Last I checked I wasn’t doing any supplements at all just some push-ups and eating healthy. Barely ate meat during this time. My Total T was 595 and free T was much higher then normal. They didn’t test my E though which leads me to believe that free T leaves more room for conversion to estrogen, or so I’ve heard...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t say it’s a side effect like a bad thing i thought oily skin and a little more acne meant it’s raising T or DHT or something good. Now your scaring me. That’s a bad thing?
No, I didn’t intend to come across as it being a bad thing. No need to be scared.
Yeah, bloodwork is never a horrible idea..

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran viron before and for me no comparison to lj100, I was taking the standard 2 viron a day vs 1 lj100.

Dmpesso

Awards
I ran viron before and for me no comparison to lj100, I was taking the standard 2 viron a day vs 1 lj100.
By this you mean LJ is better then Viron right ? So far I haven’t heard of anything actually better then LJ. Probably a reason it’s the most popular ingredient with most supplement companies

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By this you mean LJ is better then Viron right ? So far I haven’t heard of anything actually better then LJ. Probably a reason it’s the most popular ingredient with most supplement companies
Viron is not plain Tomgkat Ali product so.those.cant be compared

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to say either way, Viron is pretty popular and BLR is known for high quality extracts. Still, we just don’t know how it truly compares to LJ100 on paper.

Otherwise yes, LJ100 is generally considered the gold standard nonetheless..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow...I really have to get my hands on some OL LJ100 to find out for myself

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would love to try lj100 at 400mg+, not sure I can handle that much but would like to try upping from one pill. Just would get very expensive for me. Like I said 1 pill is great, tried 2 and enjoyed but went back to 1 for cost. I compared to viron that also has boron, but lj100 dosed at 1 pill was superior for me. From a libido, well being and energy supplement. Now if I could just get a big supply of lj100 and up dosage and see what that feels like.

Dmpesso

Awards
Oh I just looked at viron that’s because they aren’t using LJ they’re using a regular extract. Wouldn’t even bother with any company that doesn’t use the best. Says a lot about them

Dmpesso

Awards
What do you guys think about OL kings blood? Has eurygold instead of LJ but some good stuff like Mucuna. I hear you have to be careful with l dopa it can mess with your dopamine.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think about OL kings blood? Has eurygold instead of LJ but some good stuff like Mucuna. I hear you have to be careful with l dopa it can mess with your dopamine.
Eurygold is little bit weaker LJ100 but its from.same producer. And in K1ngs blood you get solid dose of it :)