AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys. I kicked started my run of Test E and Deca with an oral. I got my packages from my source, but they did not include the caber. After various emails and pictures, they re-shipped it. I have tracking, but they haven't shipped yet and it has been a week. In comparison to the other shipments, they are working very slow, which is disappointing.

I have found some domestic sources with Caber tabs, but I cannot justify the amount these places are asking for.

Does anyone have experience with Dostinex (RC Pramipexole) compared to pharma grade caber? I am getting impatient because I only have two weeks of orals left and I was hoping to get the injectables started a week or two ago. By the time they ship and it clears Customs, the whole point of kickstarting would be defeated.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd do caber less sides for the average person

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys. I kicked started my run of Test E and Deca with an oral. I got my packages from my source, but they did not include the caber. After various emails and pictures, they re-shipped it. I have tracking, but they haven't shipped yet and it has been a week. In comparison to the other shipments, they are working very slow, which is disappointing.

I have found some domestic sources with Caber tabs, but I cannot justify the amount these places are asking for.

Does anyone have experience with Dostinex (RC Pramipexole) compared to pharma grade caber? I am getting impatient because I only have two weeks of orals left and I was hoping to get the injectables started a week or two ago. By the time they ship and it clears Customs, the whole point of kickstarting would be defeated.
RC grade Prami is usually legit. I don’t think it’s faked very often because it’s much cheaper than Caber and also stable in liquid suspension. It works for sure. I have some CEM Prami from two years ago that is still potent. With Prami I have to dose very low and EOD because it really does make you feel like crap if dosed too high. Caber doesn’t give the sides that Prami does. If you go low around .25 mg the sides are pretty manageable. Typical sides for me are lethargy, nausea, foul mood. The good sides are libido and shortened refractory period.

DennisC1986

Awards
You started your orals before your injectables? Did I read that right?

DennisC1986

Awards
Right. But it sounded like he said he only has two weeks of orals left and hasn't started the injectables yet?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. But it sounded like he said he only has two weeks of orals left and hasn't started the injectables yet?
Yeah well it's not better you're right, but he continues the cycle so it's fine.. Hell keep growing. Some people get lethargic without test with some orals and I personally don't..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd do caber less sides for the average person
RC grade Prami is usually legit. I don’t think it’s faked very often because it’s much cheaper than Caber and also stable in liquid suspension. It works for sure. I have some CEM Prami from two years ago that is still potent. With Prami I have to dose very low and EOD because it really does make you feel like crap if dosed too high. Caber doesn’t give the sides that Prami does. If you go low around .25 mg the sides are pretty manageable. Typical sides for me are lethargy, nausea, foul mood. The good sides are libido and shortened refractory period.
I've read about the differences between the two. Honestly, I am fine with the sides of Dostinex. I would only use it until I had the caber on hand.

Do you think I should just bite the bullet on liquid Dostinex and then use the Caber when it comes in?

You started your orals before your injectables? Did I read that right?
It's not really a problem if you start inject soon after
Exactly. And Dennis, if you read my OP, you would know that because my source didn't package everything correctly, that is why I have not injected yet. I was not planning on waiting this long, but I'd rather have everything on hand first.

Yeah well it's not better you're right, but he continues the cycle so it's fine.. Hell keep growing. Some people get lethargic without test with some orals and I personally don't..
Yep. TRT, so I do have a base.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've ran p rami lots of time. Works fine
Once you find your sweet spot your cool.
But I've had a couple of 6 hour nausea spells

DennisC1986

Awards
Ohh OK. I actually did read your op. I just didn't know you were on trt. So I thought you were on NO injectables and still waiting on them. Didn't realize you're on test and waiting for other injectables

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got blue CEM prami too!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read about the differences between the two. Honestly, I am fine with the sides of Dostinex. I would only use it until I had the caber on hand.

Do you think I should just bite the bullet on liquid Dostinex and then use the Caber when it comes in?

Exactly. And Dennis, if you read my OP, you would know that because my source didn't package everything correctly, that is why I have not injected yet. I was not planning on waiting this long, but I'd rather have everything on hand first.

Yep. TRT, so I do have a base.
You could always try. Might work fine for you..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingAnt Anabolics 8
italianboi949 Anabolics 4
skeyediver Cycle Logs 8
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 3