Ummm Dienolone Dyck?!?!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, so somethings fugged up here. It’s a 19Nor. 2nd time this week bros. It was like limp dead lifeless noodle. GF is pissssssed..

I’m not having this. Took 1mg Prami and I will straight discontinue Dien right fuggin now if this is due to this.

NOT COOL.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, so somethings fugged up here. It’s a 19Nor. 2nd time this week bros. It was like limp dead lifeless noodle. GF is pissssssed..

I’m not having this. Took 1mg Prami and I will straight discontinue Dien right fuggin now if this is due to this.

NOT COOL.
Happens to me on most 19 nors. Keep your head up (literally :) ). rtmilburn just postet this on a deca-d1ck thread:

Well why deca dick happens is to do the dehydronandrolone aka dht version of deca/ 5a reduced deca. This is because it's a SUPER weak androgen, and thus causing dick issues. Best way to treat it is a strong dht compound. Proviron or mast should do the job just fine.
It may be true for your problem too. Give it some mast -or winstrol.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happens to me on most 19 nors. Keep your head up (literally :) ). rtmilburn just postet this on a deca-d1ck thread:

It may be true for your problem too. Give it some mast -or winstrol.
I'm not sure if this happens with Dienolone or not! I have not look into the metabolization Dienolone, in quite some time. If I had to guess it does not get 5a reduced like deca. However, I'm not sure; if I had to guess, I would say that dienolone is a much stronger progestrogenic hormone then deca. This could be it's reason for being way stronger and it's dick issues. Although I doubt prolactin is the issues with the hormone. But again this is all a guess with out zero studying on this specific compound, and highly lacking in sleep.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Doses 1mg liquid Prami, not placebo, 1hour later... . I was rock hard and gf was thrilled. I could even Prami was legit bc of the things I’m into on a full dose of it, I just don’t consider most often. I know this goes against science and the slow response of hormones, but I swear, whatever pathway was causing prolactin, was crushed in less than 60 minutes.

My current regiment is this:
525mg Dien per week
15-30mg dymethazine per day
10 mg Dbol pre workout
Test C 300/week
Ralox 50mg/day
Letro .125/day

Have not dosed Prami in a month and have had limp noodle all week. I swear this worked like a charm

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RT and HG. ❤ you guys no homo at all....

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God damn why can't I sleep. Full scoop of somatomax, one and half shot of vodka, half a Xanax (.125mg), and 2 benedryl. I'm a little "drunk" (I would call it drunk but you get my drift) but not sleeping. I know this is not the safest thing to do but I have got less than 4 hours of sleep in the past 75ish hours and I'm desperate.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fark mate, a that would knock an elephant out.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
God damn why can't I sleep. Full scoop of somatomax, one and half shot of vodka, half a Xanax (.125mg), and 2 benedryl. I'm a little "drunk" (I would call it drunk but you get my drift) but not sleeping. I know this is not the safest thing to do but I have got less than 4 hours of sleep in the past 75ish hours and I'm desperate.
Awe man that sucks. I hate that sh1t. I havent been sleeping a whole lot lately either but my issue is the kids wont go to bed or wont stay in bed or wont stop crying and my wife has been gone in the afternoons all week leaving me alone with kids. It really sucks though when you're ridiculously tired and got nothing keeping you awake and youre trying your best to go to sleep and cant. Its like torture

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
That isnt that much. A 13 year old might not even feel that little amount of Xans. I used to take a full bar to put me to sleep. 2mg.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
From what I've been reading these sides aren't nearly as common as with tren.. hm..

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
Everybody acts like 19Nors cause dick problems due to prolactin, even though no study on Deca ever showed major changes in prolactin(tren has barely been clinically tested in humans).

However, we have oodles of research suggesting that Deca causes major issues with dopamine levels as well as a host of other HPTA and brain functions.

Prolactin is almost certainly never your issue with deca dick. Even when caber helps, it's usually just because caber and prami are both D2 receptor agonists.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Everybody acts like 19Nors cause dick problems due to prolactin, even though no study on Deca ever showed major changes in prolactin(tren has barely been clinically tested in humans).

However, we have oodles of research suggesting that Deca causes major issues with dopamine levels as well as a host of other HPTA and brain functions.

Prolactin is almost certainly never your issue with deca dick. Even when caber helps, it's usually just because caber and prami are both D2 receptor agonists.
Deca causes dik issues because it is such a weak androgen and rt has all the info on that

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

rtmilburn

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
That makes literally no sense
It is also so to increased prolactin which decreases dopamine which plays a huge role in "sexual arousal"

But yes it makes perfect sense. Deca has an androgenic rating of 20. Deca lowers DHT=less wood

Test is 100
And DHT compounds are even more. Which will help deca dik

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
XANAX. Miss that ****. I could juice up like crazy and have no insomnia because of those bars!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That isnt that much. A 13 year old might not even feel that little amount of Xans. I used to take a full bar to put me to sleep. 2mg.
Ya but with somatomax ( which had somewhere between 2g and 3g of phenibut) and one and half shots of 110 proof vodka. It also ended up being 3 benedryl and 2 Xanax (.5mg). Man I feel great/ drunk as FUK right now.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deca causes dik issues because it is such a weak androgen and rt has all the info on that
No it's 5a reduced form that is a week androgen. Also seems to had a very high affinity to reproductive tissue. This is why proviron and mast seem to do the job fixing deca dick. It could also be cause by lowered dopamine caused by deca, which again mast or proviron work of fix. I highly doubt prolactin is any issue with deca. It could be but I doubt it.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No it's 5a reduced form that is a week androgen. Also seems to had a very high affinity to reproductive tissue. This is why proviron and mast seem to do the job fixing deca dick. It could also be cause by lowered dopamine caused by deca, which again mast or proviron work of fix. I highly doubt prolactin is any issue with deca. It could be but I doubt it.
Caber increases dopamine. That's why it's used with deca

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Ya but with somatomax ( which had somewhere between 2g and 3g of phenibut) and one and half shots of 110 proof vodka. It also ended up being 3 benedryl and 2 Xanax (.5mg). Man I feel great/ drunk as FUK right now.
Well u didnt mention the 3g of Phenibut. I don't even go that high and I have an extreme benzo type tolerance. Highest I ever did was 2 and I was incoherent.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well u didnt mention the 3g of Phenibut. I don't even go that high and I have an extreme benzo type tolerance. Highest I ever did was 2 and I was incoherent.
Well I said a full scoop of somatomax.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
It is also so to increased prolactin which decreases dopamine which plays a huge role in "sexual arousal"

But yes it makes perfect sense. Deca has an androgenic rating of 20. Deca lowers DHT=less wood

Test is 100
And DHT compounds are even more. Which will help deca dik
It's hard to even say what a lot of forum bros are running. A LOT of UGL "deca" being sold isn't even deca. It's a deca/test blend being sold as pure deca.

But anyway, I'm not too sure the only issue with Deca is dopamine. Deca modifies seratonin, and vysopressin as well. Deca will saturate the pituitary after about 6 months of use. And that lingers for about 2 years thereafter. I think one of the biggest issues with Deca is just running it too damn long. Pretty much nobody used to use it for more than 8 weeks before the 90s. Now, it's not uncommon to see 16 week deca+test cycles.

The other factor is people who secrete androgens differently. For people who are hyper androgen secreters, deca clears out pretty fast and sides die down. For people who are hypo androgen secreters, yay fun, they may have limp dick for a good year after coming off.

It would be nice if deca sides were as simple as "lol prolactin guyz" - but it's not. It's a lot more than that, which is why caber doesn't fix an awful lot of deca dick problems. It's one treatment that helps some people, but not even a majority. And running caber comes with its own issues when on cycle
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467544
Crushing IGF-I levels is probably not high on anyone's priority list for running a 19-Nor.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
What’s your dien dosage ? Any updates on sides? How are you liking the dien gains?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My calories just aren’t anywhere near enough to see how it gains. But vascularity is fantastic on Dien. Best thing about it. I should have just cut the whole time bc it’s better suited cutter imo. I’m just about at 500/week. No real sides besides night sweats.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
My calories just aren’t anywhere near enough to see how it gains. But vascularity is fantastic on Dien. Best thing about it. I should have just cut the whole time bc it’s better suited cutter imo. I’m just about at 500/week. No real sides besides night sweats.
I’m running it at 400 along with test. Thinking about bumping it up to 600 in a few weeks

Great pumps, decent strength gains. People compare it to tren with out the tren sides...I’m not to sure about that just yet. I’m not shredding body fat like I do with tren. And some days I feel like I’m holding a lot of water.

But so far I really like it. Definitely more mild than tren. But body comp is pretty good for the lack of negative sides

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m running it at 400 along with test. Thinking about bumping it up to 600 in a few weeks

Great pumps, decent strength gains. People compare it to tren with out the tren sides...I’m not to sure about that just yet. I’m not shredding body fat like I do with tren. And some days I feel like I’m holding a lot of water.

But so far I really like it. Definitely more mild than tren. But body comp is pretty good for the lack of negative sides
I’m gonna have to agree. I enjoy the hell out of it. But Tren at 300 blows it away. In every aspect.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’ll like it better at 550+ I bet. Sides are easily tomeravle

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I’m gonna have to agree. I enjoy the hell out of it. But Tren at 300 blows it away. In every aspect.
This^ and for the price...I can find good tren for cheaper.
1/2 a cc of tren e is way more economical than a cc of dien

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This^ and for the price...I can find good tren for cheaper.
1/2 a cc of tren e is way more economical than a cc of dien
So. I did make a decision, mentioned in another thread, but I dropped dien down to 100 eod, added 25mg Trestolone eod. I enjoyed the Dien and I’m going to finish the 3 weeks I have left of it, but I’m convinced there’s some better recomping drugs out there. I can’t give a fair assessment of it as a bulker at all. I’m not concerned with 2 19-Nors, especially knowing Trest so well, like an old friend of mine, and maintaining a small dose of Prami alongside my slew of ancillary hormonal products I already take.

It’s hard to run a drug like Trest for so long, also dial in its sides, and really be super-impressed with any other compounds on that same level. I think that’s why, I’m planning a pretty gnarly run after Summer is over. Deca, Dbol, Lantus. Time to just get big af.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to even say what a lot of forum bros are running. A LOT of UGL "deca" being sold isn't even deca. It's a deca/test blend being sold as pure deca.

But anyway, I'm not too sure the only issue with Deca is dopamine. Deca modifies seratonin, and vysopressin as well. Deca will saturate the pituitary after about 6 months of use. And that lingers for about 2 years thereafter. I think one of the biggest issues with Deca is just running it too damn long. Pretty much nobody used to use it for more than 8 weeks before the 90s. Now, it's not uncommon to see 16 week deca+test cycles.

The other factor is people who secrete androgens differently. For people who are hyper androgen secreters, deca clears out pretty fast and sides die down. For people who are hypo androgen secreters, yay fun, they may have limp dick for a good year after coming off.

It would be nice if deca sides were as simple as "lol prolactin guyz" - but it's not. It's a lot more than that, which is why caber doesn't fix an awful lot of deca dick problems. It's one treatment that helps some people, but not even a majority. And running caber comes with its own issues when on cycle
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467544
Crushing IGF-I levels is probably not high on anyone's priority list for running a 19-Nor.
This sounds solid!

Actually when I'm on a deca cycle I get a bit depressed!

Guess it has to do with the serotonin/dopamined/lack of dht?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Be CAREFUL WITH THE BENZOS GUYS! PHENIBUT TOO!

SEIZURES CAN HAPPEN WHEN STOPPING SO DON'T TAKE THEM DAILY BROS!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
As in, the DEA will seizure my stash??
No your body will start convulsing and you MAY have a seizure if you take them everyday for more than a couple weeks then abruptly stop!

I have withdrawn 4 times and am lucky to never have gotten a seizure.

But the lack of sleep, IMMENSE anxiety and paranoia, and NO appetite will drive any man crazy!!!

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
Be CAREFUL WITH THE BENZOS GUYS! PHENIBUT TOO!

SEIZURES CAN HAPPEN WHEN STOPPING SO DON'T TAKE THEM DAILY BROS!
It's interesting you mention Phenibut. I recall reading about 19-Nors having an effect on GABA expression, but I honestly can't recall the details any more. I should look into it, because that actually may open a window into some additional treatment avenues I haven't seen explored.

Brenwad

Awards
It's interesting you mention Phenibut. I recall reading about 19-Nors having an effect on GABA expression, but I honestly can't recall the details any more. I should look into it, because that actually may open a window into some additional treatment avenues I haven't seen explored.
Dave Crossland, huge guy, gear expert in Uk has some great posts on YouTube regarding tren/deca and depression, effects on the brain. I won't touch any 19 nors at all for the negatives emotionally,memory wise etc. Why anybody would suffer the hideous and lasting negatives from using that garbage is beyond me.

Newth

Awards
Dave Crossland, huge guy, gear expert in Uk has some great posts on YouTube regarding tren/deca and depression, effects on the brain. I won't touch any 19 nors at all for the negatives emotionally,memory wise etc. Why anybody would suffer the hideous and lasting negatives from using that garbage is beyond me.
After watching his tren interview with Dave Palumbo I think he has a sweet spot for it's psychological effects.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trestolone defies all the usual 19-Nor roles though. It’s as “feel good” as Dbol.

...Wait, what were we talking about?

Brenwad

Awards
Trestolone defies all the usual 19-Nor roles though. It’s as “feel good” as Dbol.

It's a mercurial drug. Somehow a 19nor, yet acts like a turbo testosterone. Only used oral from OL.

Newth

Awards

I can't remember how Dbol made me feel, it's been to long.
It could possibly be the Methyl Estrogen they produce causing the feel good.
TD Tr3st made me feel great until I ramped the dose up and got heavy conversion.

Brenwad

Awards
I can't remember how Dbol made me feel, it's been to long.
It could possibly be the Methyl Estrogen they produce causing the feel good.
TD Tr3st made me feel great until I ramped the dose up and got heavy conversion.
It's gotta be the methyl estrogen. Love dbol for euphoric feeling, but cannot eat much when running it at a decent dose.

I used 50mgs of oral treat pre workout. No retro sides, but damn could have killed pwople.

Newth

Awards
It's gotta be the methyl estrogen. Love dbol for euphoric feeling, but cannot eat much when running it at a decent dose.

I used 50mgs of oral treat pre workout. No retro sides, but damn could have killed pwople.
LOL.
I'm so fresh back it's all like kandy, oral p/w sounds interesting though.
Clen always got me like that at high dose.

Brenwad

Awards
LOL.
I'm so fresh back it's all like kandy, oral p/w sounds interesting though.
Clen always got me like that at high dose.
Clen was great for fat loss. I had a terrible bench press incident i can only put down to clen spasms.

Newth

Awards
Clen was great for fat loss. I had a terrible bench press incident i can only put down to clen spasms.
Any Spasm Sucks!
Tremmors was good for a laugh but timed hydration helped a lot.
Clen is great for a few things but it all depends on goals as you know.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am in end of week 4 at Dienedione.
Deca dick since the end of 1st week but it came back in week 3 when the Epiandro kicked in.
Deca dick yes but Diene is good s*it, the strenght gains is unbelieveble.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'am in end of week 4 at Dienedione.
Deca dick since the end of 1st week but it came back in week 3 when the Epiandro kicked in.
Deca dick yes but Diene is good s*it, the strenght gains is unbelieveble.
I really enjoyed the vascularity from Dien but didn’t see the strength jumps I was hoping for. I’m going to run it again with Dbol down the road as just a few pre workout doses of Dbol on Dien and I saw huuuuuuge strength gains though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It got so annoying I upped my test, ran my usual 20mg of Cialis but STILL had to add a full mg of Prami and half a viagra. Some unpredictable Deca dyck with that Dienolone.