Ummm Dienolone Dyck?!?!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Ummm Dienolone Dyck?!?!

Ya, so somethings fugged up here. Itís a 19Nor. 2nd time this week bros. It was like limp dead lifeless noodle. GF is pissssssed..

Iím not having this. Took 1mg Prami and I will straight discontinue Dien right fuggin now if this is due to this.

NOT COOL.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Ya, so somethings fugged up here. It’s a 19Nor. 2nd time this week bros. It was like limp dead lifeless noodle. GF is pissssssed..

I’m not having this. Took 1mg Prami and I will straight discontinue Dien right fuggin now if this is due to this.

NOT COOL.
    Happens to me on most 19 nors. Keep your head up (literally ). @rtmilburn just postet this on a deca-d1ck thread:

Well why deca dick happens is to do the dehydronandrolone aka dht version of deca/ 5a reduced deca. This is because it's a SUPER weak androgen, and thus causing dick issues. Best way to treat it is a strong dht compound. Proviron or mast should do the job just fine.
    It may be true for your problem too. Give it some mast -or winstrol.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Happens to me on most 19 nors. Keep your head up (literally ). @rtmilburn just postet this on a deca-d1ck thread:

It may be true for your problem too. Give it some mast -or winstrol.
    I'm not sure if this happens with Dienolone or not! I have not look into the metabolization Dienolone, in quite some time. If I had to guess it does not get 5a reduced like deca. However, I'm not sure; if I had to guess, I would say that dienolone is a much stronger progestrogenic hormone then deca. This could be it's reason for being way stronger and it's dick issues. Although I doubt prolactin is the issues with the hormone. But again this is all a guess with out zero studying on this specific compound, and highly lacking in sleep.

4. Update:

Doses 1mg liquid Prami, not placebo, 1hour later... . I was rock hard and gf was thrilled. I could even Prami was legit bc of the things Iím into on a full dose of it, I just donít consider most often. I know this goes against science and the slow response of hormones, but I swear, whatever pathway was causing prolactin, was crushed in less than 60 minutes.

My current regiment is this:
    525mg Dien per week
    15-30mg dymethazine per day
    10 mg Dbol pre workout
    Test C 300/week
    Ralox 50mg/day
    Letro .125/day

Have not dosed Prami in a month and have had limp noodle all week. I swear this worked like a charm

5. RT and HG. ❤️ you guys no homo at all....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    RT and HG. ️ you guys no homo at all....
    Maybe a little homo? haha

7. God damn why can't I sleep. Full scoop of somatomax, one and half shot of vodka, half a Xanax (.125mg), and 2 benedryl. I'm a little "drunk" (I would call it drunk but you get my drift) but not sleeping. I know this is not the safest thing to do but I have got less than 4 hours of sleep in the past 75ish hours and I'm desperate.

8. Fark mate, a that would knock an elephant out.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    God damn why can't I sleep. Full scoop of somatomax, one and half shot of vodka, half a Xanax (.125mg), and 2 benedryl. I'm a little "drunk" (I would call it drunk but you get my drift) but not sleeping. I know this is not the safest thing to do but I have got less than 4 hours of sleep in the past 75ish hours and I'm desperate.
    Awe man that sucks. I hate that sh1t. I havent been sleeping a whole lot lately either but my issue is the kids wont go to bed or wont stay in bed or wont stop crying and my wife has been gone in the afternoons all week leaving me alone with kids. It really sucks though when you're ridiculously tired and got nothing keeping you awake and youre trying your best to go to sleep and cant. Its like torture

10. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    RT and HG. ❤️ you guys no homo at all....
    We love you too, even though your noodle is limp. No homo!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Fark mate, a that would knock an elephant out.
    Not a chance. Maybe a full xan bar.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    God damn why can't I sleep. Full scoop of somatomax, one and half shot of vodka, half a Xanax (.125mg), and 2 benedryl. I'm a little "drunk" (I would call it drunk but you get my drift) but not sleeping. I know this is not the safest thing to do but I have got less than 4 hours of sleep in the past 75ish hours and I'm desperate.
    That isnt that much. A 13 year old might not even feel that little amount of Xans. I used to take a full bar to put me to sleep. 2mg.

13. From what I've been reading these sides aren't nearly as common as with tren.. hm..

14. Everybody acts like 19Nors cause dick problems due to prolactin, even though no study on Deca ever showed major changes in prolactin(tren has barely been clinically tested in humans).

However, we have oodles of research suggesting that Deca causes major issues with dopamine levels as well as a host of other HPTA and brain functions.

Prolactin is almost certainly never your issue with deca dick. Even when caber helps, it's usually just because caber and prami are both D2 receptor agonists.

15. Quote Originally Posted by CornbreadBath View Post
    Everybody acts like 19Nors cause dick problems due to prolactin, even though no study on Deca ever showed major changes in prolactin(tren has barely been clinically tested in humans).

However, we have oodles of research suggesting that Deca causes major issues with dopamine levels as well as a host of other HPTA and brain functions.

Prolactin is almost certainly never your issue with deca dick. Even when caber helps, it's usually just because caber and prami are both D2 receptor agonists.
    Deca causes dik issues because it is such a weak androgen and rt has all the info on that

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Deca causes dik issues because it is such aweak androgen and rt has all the info on that
    That makes literally no sense

17. Quote Originally Posted by CornbreadBath View Post
    Everybody acts like 19Nors cause dick problems due to prolactin, even though no study on Deca ever showed major changes in prolactin(tren has barely been clinically tested in humans).

@rtmilburn

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Deca causes dik issues because it is such a weak androgen and rt has all the info on that
    @rtmilburn

19. Quote Originally Posted by CornbreadBath View Post
    That makes literally no sense
    It is also so to increased prolactin which decreases dopamine which plays a huge role in "sexual arousal"

But yes it makes perfect sense. Deca has an androgenic rating of 20. Deca lowers DHT=less wood

Test is 100
    And DHT compounds are even more. Which will help deca dik

20. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    XANAX. Miss that ****. I could juice up like crazy and have no insomnia because of those bars!

21. Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike85 View Post
    That isnt that much. A 13 year old might not even feel that little amount of Xans. I used to take a full bar to put me to sleep. 2mg.
    Ya but with somatomax ( which had somewhere between 2g and 3g of phenibut) and one and half shots of 110 proof vodka. It also ended up being 3 benedryl and 2 Xanax (.5mg). Man I feel great/ drunk as FUK right now.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    No it's 5a reduced form that is a week androgen. Also seems to had a very high affinity to reproductive tissue. This is why proviron and mast seem to do the job fixing deca dick. It could also be cause by lowered dopamine caused by deca, which again mast or proviron work of fix. I highly doubt prolactin is any issue with deca. It could be but I doubt it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    No it's 5a reduced form that is a week androgen. Also seems to had a very high affinity to reproductive tissue. This is why proviron and mast seem to do the job fixing deca dick. It could also be cause by lowered dopamine caused by deca, which again mast or proviron work of fix. I highly doubt prolactin is any issue with deca. It could be but I doubt it.
    Caber increases dopamine. That's why it's used with deca

24. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ya but with somatomax ( which had somewhere between 2g and 3g of phenibut) and one and half shots of 110 proof vodka. It also ended up being 3 benedryl and 2 Xanax (.5mg). Man I feel great/ drunk as FUK right now.
    Well u didnt mention the 3g of Phenibut. I don't even go that high and I have an extreme benzo type tolerance. Highest I ever did was 2 and I was incoherent.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike85 View Post
    Well u didnt mention the 3g of Phenibut. I don't even go that high and I have an extreme benzo type tolerance. Highest I ever did was 2 and I was incoherent.
    Well I said a full scoop of somatomax.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dienolone & Boldione Testing info
    By Ziquor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 08:42 PM
  2. m1t !! but really Methyl Dienolone?
    By aydin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 02:13 AM
  3. ummm running?