S4/rad140 log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I picked up two bottles of each and will be doing a short 6-8 week log.
Rad 140 dosed At 20 mg preworkout
S4 20 mg twice a day or 25 mg twice a day .
I know some have gone up to 100 mg but I will see how 40/50 mg works out .

Let’s see if I can get more shredded for my show at the end of next month in Anaheim .

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll follow. Are you on trt or are you just running rad and s4?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely following along.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20mg of rad is a lot stronger than 50mg of S4.
You think 20 mg is to much for rad 140? I figure that’s a normal dose . I could even spilt it 10 morning 10 evening.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think 20 mg is to much for rad 140? I figure that’s a normal dose . I could even spilt it 10 morning 10 evening.
That is normal dose.
I like the split idea.
I bet you bump them both up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is normal dose.
I like the split idea.
I bet you bump them both up.
After week two let’s see if I should. ‘Maybe 15 and 15 mg

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. I was running 20 mg split 12 hrs apart. You may need to drop dose after a few weeks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. I was running 20 mg split 12 hrs apart. You may need to drop dose after a few weeks.
Any particular reason !!!!?

Newth

Awards
In for sure. Good luck with the show.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me anyways, every experience with rad at above 16 mg per day after week 4 negative sides appear. Bloody nose and lethargy primarily. I drop dosage and they go away the next day. Everybody is different though, but just something to look out for. It even happened when I ran rad solo the first time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me anyways, every experience with rad at above 16 mg per day after week 4 negative sides appear. Bloody nose and lethargy primarily. I drop dosage and they go away the next day. Everybody is different though, but just something to look out for. It even happened when I ran rad solo the first time.
Okay. Will keep a look out . That’s why I was thinking of splitting it to minimize any sides from it.

Newth

Awards
Okay. Will keep a look out . That’s why I was thinking of splitting it to minimize any sides from it.
How are you dosing you S4?
I need to balance a new diet and I want all ancillaries on hand before starting so I wont be starting until next Monday.
I'm going to run six weeks with Nolva and YK, see if the Nolva will keep the joints happy.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m doing 20mg morning pre workout then evening time I take another 20 mg. I feel it will negate any of the eye issue I could have . So far day 2 nothing to report. No light or eye issues .

Newth

Awards
I’m doing 20mg morning pre workout then evening time I take another 20 mg. I feel it will negate any of the eye issue I could have . So far day 2 nothing to report. No light or eye issues .
I'm keen to see how the pre-workout will work. I've been thinking of running 50mg split across the day and 25mg pre-workout at evening weeks 3-6.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to really spilt it, dilute it Maybe with aminos and sip on it threw out the day. I have liquid bottles so I don’t know if it will be effective or less effective to sip on it threw out the day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far no sides. I am on Day three.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope. Give me 4 more days to see if I notice any thing

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will post some pictures soon .

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went upto to 100mg S4....major eye issues at night...like bad, yellow tint..blurred vision...black patches, etc. 50mg is the max I'd go. Took 10 days after use for my sight to go back to normal.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went upto to 100mg S4....major eye issues at night...like bad, yellow tint..blurred vision...black patches, etc. 50mg is the max I'd go. Took 10 days after use for my sight to go back to normal.
That’s why I’m spilting up the dose. I may even spilt that in to 3 servings . S4 is just going to help me stay lean and cut so I should be fine. I have no eye issues yet .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I felt very strong in the gym .
Day 5 I believe officially but day 3 of workout on it.
Chest and back today and I felt very strong full of energy.
Endurance was way up for my final exercise which was 6 sets of 12 rep dead lifts .

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t bother going less than 20mg/ED of Rad.

I haven’t seen any logs showing side effects from rad at that dose or even at 30mg...I ran rad at 20mg with lgd at 20mg with no sides. Next run I’ll probably bump rad up to 30.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am getting 20mg in a 24 hour time. I just spilt it in case there is any sides.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t bother going less than 20mg/ED of Rad.

I haven’t seen any logs showing side effects from rad at that dose or even at 30mg...I ran rad at 20mg with lgd at 20mg with no sides. Next run I’ll probably bump rad up to 30.
I have 2 logs and 3 instances where dosage at or above 16 mg produced sides at exact same week, even in first solo run (used multiple RC brands with same results). I have seen a few logs floating around here showing similar circumstances. I have also seen logs with high dosage and no sides. User dependent? Potency? Other? Rad is a strange one.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't go under 20mg on the RAD. but that me . youll find your sweet spot

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't go under 20mg on the RAD. but that me . youll find your sweet spot
Per serving or per day. I could do 15 morning 15 evening

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad is the cycle treating you well so far?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would just dose it once at the same time every day. 20mg, if no obvious sides showing up then I’d bump it to 30
Okay. So far no side effects with both s4 at 20mg twice a day and rad 140 at 20 mg .
Keeping my protein above 150 grams, fats above 275 grams, carbs one pump mocha with heavy cream vs 3 pump mocha . So I don’t know what that is but it’s under 30 grams .
3075 calories on a low day and when I have more time I get around 3500-4000 calories In a day .

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay. So far no side effects with both s4 at 20mg twice a day and rad 140 at 20 mg .
Keeping my protein above 150 grams, fats above 275 grams, carbs one pump mocha with heavy cream vs 3 pump mocha . So I don’t know what that is but it’s under 30 grams .
3075 calories on a low day and when I have more time I get around 3500-4000 calories In a day .
Sounds like it may be time to bump

Newth

Awards
Have you noticed any strength gains yet?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week I will make my opinion on strength .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My lat hurts right now as if it’s super pumped and I’m not even lifting, it’s almost midnight and I’m feel sore . Normally it takes a day . Does this effect doms because it sure feels like it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My lat hurts right now as if it’s super pumped and I’m not even lifting, it’s almost midnight and I’m feel sore . Normally it takes a day . Does this effect doms because it sure feels like it
Could be pumps from rad.
Taurine 3 grams+ gallon of water?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could be pumps from rad.
Taurine 3 grams+ gallon of water?
I’m wondering too. I take taurine but that’s in the morning . So today is second full week and yes I am stronger .

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get wicked lat and calf pumps whenever on rad. Taurine works magic.