Is this gyno (pics included)

semagesss

Awards
IMG_3743.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG
IMG_3746.JPG

is this gyno or pseudogyno??? I’m 20 years old and i have been suffering from these moobs . My instructor gave me a diet plan last month and i have seen some slight difference in chest. is there anyway to quick up the process???

DennisC1986

Awards
Idk man. Definitely looks like psuedogyno to me. You don't look like your bf is THAT high to justify the way they look. Have you done any anabolics in the past?

DennisC1986

Awards
Been on any kind of anti depressants? Or smoked quite a bit of weed?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your condition is called: "Techno-tits". Most young girls in Europe are affected.

The good news:
Work out hard and slim down, that should help.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The estrogen boost from weed and hoppy beer is irrelevant. Whether you ran a cycle is more important. You’re only 20 so I’m guessing the answer is no. I think that could be an example of leftover gyno from puberty which does happen sometimes. You might outgrow it but I’d start cutting body fat now and get hormone levels checked.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, to answer your question - maybe. You may or may not have gyno. That may just be a normal fat deposit, rather than gyno, which is a straight up t1tty. You look to be around 35% body fat. Try to get close to 20% and then reevaluate. If they look the same then you likely have gyno.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gyno.jpg

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
The estrogen boost from weed and hoppy beer is irrelevant. Whether you ran a cycle is more important. You’re only 20 so I’m guessing the answer is no. I think that could be an example of leftover gyno from puberty which does happen sometimes. You might outgrow it but I’d start cutting body fat now and get hormone levels checked.
This. Weed can do a lot of things. Giving you gyno isn’t one of them.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wonder if raloxifene would help? Definitely need to slim down though, that should shrink them some but they will likely still be pointy. May need surgery if it bothers you that much

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if raloxifene would help? Definitely need to slim down though, that should shrink them some but they will likely still be pointy. May need surgery if it bothers you that much
I wonder if a gender change would help.....after shaving.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn bro that’s harsh lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, to answer your question - maybe. You may or may not have gyno. That may just be a normal fat deposit, rather than gyno, which is a straight up t1tty. You look to be around 35% body fat. Try to get close to 20% and then reevaluate. If they look the same then you likely have gyno.
.... and start lifting.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 168105View attachment 168106View attachment 168107View attachment 168108
is this gyno or pseudogyno??? I’m 20 years old and i have been suffering from these moobs . My instructor gave me a diet plan last month and i have seen some slight difference in chest. is there anyway to quick up the process???
I wish there was. I was in the same boat as you from 14 to about 20-21.

What I thought was crazy gyno, was actually bodyfat. I guarantee if you lose most of that fat, which will take awhile but will be completely worth it in the end, they will shrink to almost non existent. You just have a lot of ESTROGEN man. Your body type is an ENDOMORPH, same as mine.

The ****ing frustration I have gone through the last 14 years to stay in shape... But it's all worth it! I've had bitch tits since a boy, most clears up by your twenties. A lot is from diet and lifestyle(eating crap like fast food, snacks, sodas, anything that's not good organic food. Not exercising regularly)

To answer your question, it looks like mostly fat being deposited on your chest, with a LITTLE underlying gyno.

Lose the weight, and maybe look into a SERM like nolvadex(cleared up my lifelong gyno) or an AI to kill estrogen.

Funny thing is, I looked like that until I did my first test cycle and the TEST cleared it up. Fukkin weird right?

Also you can feel for lumps under your nips and any pain. If there is, at 20yrs old, see your doc. When I was a boy I had lumps under and they were sensitive/painful. After puberty, the lumps and pain went away but the fat part stayed.

Slim up my dude! Get it checked out to by your doc to be sure. But it looks like high estro/fat, which will be fixed by a change in diet and exercise.

Hope this helps

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Been on any kind of anti depressants? Or smoked quite a bit of weed?
I'm pretty sure weed can raise estro right? Antidepressants just suck man.

They leave you foggy headed, fat, and unmotivated. Been on them for 8 fukkin years. 8 years of hell! But I have to take them or the VA will get on my case. They can tell if I take them or not because they check my blood levels of them.

Fuk antidepressants. Work out. That's the best Anti-D

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
Whoever thinks weed can cause that, has clearly never smoked weed.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Idk if weed CAUSES gyno, but it certainly does NOTHING to help it.

I smoked like a chimney when I was younger. Pipes, bongs, joints, blunts, spliffs, out of a can, an apple, you name it! Every strain. As a kid we smoked all day everyday. I would actually smoke before my workouts because it gave me pumps, and I would just do rep after rep because I was stoned lmao.

I would zone out and work out for hours. Great for appetite too.

But I swear I read something about it either raising estro or decreasing test.

Pretty sure the later, if used chronically

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Well...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909

In this study it upped testosterone (right after using), that could mean it also ups estrogen by aromatease, right?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28395129
If this is ONE study of people and their saying it increases test RIGHT AFTER, that's different than what I was saying. If a guy used it once, or once a week/month it probably will have no affect. But if used CHRONICALLY I highly(lol) doubt it will RAISE test. Like I said I smoked chronically everyday for years, it killed my motivation and drive, and made me fat and depressed...

So if OP used it in moderation, it probably has nothing to do with his condition. Do you know a lot of fit stoners? Me neither lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Agree. Hairy Grandpa came to kill. But sometimes you have to.
This guy was just asking an honest question right?

IMO it took A LOT of guts for him to do this.

I know if it was me, I would want honest advice.

The whole "strong first post bro" shet is ridiculous.

They gotta start somewhere yes?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every guy on my crew has smoked weed and not a single one has b1tch t1ts. If you get gyno before running a cycle then you’re fat and you eat bagel bites for breakfast. Man the fu(k up and move you’re body. Pick up heavy shyt. It’s very simple. Drugs and alcohol don’t cause gyno. Running a cycle that you weren’t prepared for or being a fat pus$y causes gyno.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is ONE study of people and their saying it increases test RIGHT AFTER, that's different than what I was saying. If a guy used it once, or once a week/month it probably will have no affect. But if used CHRONICALLY I highly(lol) doubt it will RAISE test. Like I said I smoked chronically everyday for years, it killed my motivation and drive, and made me fat and depressed...

So if OP used it in moderation, it probably has nothing to do with his condition. Do you know a lot of fit stoners? Me neither lol
Read the second study....
Frequency of use is NOT a factor. I doubt that weed = gyno BUT, it affects hormones adversely.

Marijuana affects a variety of hormones that are regulated by hypothalamic function and it appears that the psychoactive ingredient, THC, is the major compound responsible for this action. It is probable that THC affects these hormones through its ability to alter various neural transmitters in the hypothalamus or neural transmitters in the CNS which impinge on the hypothalamus. The dopaminergic and serotonergic fibers seem to be particularly important. The two gonadotropins, LH and FSH, secreted by the pituitary gland are of major importance to reproduction in the male. Both gonadotropins appear to respond to a single releasing factor from the hypothalamus, GnRH, which is sensitive to catecholamine neurotransmitters. The THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis. Other hormones that might have a synergistic or antagonistic effect upon reproduction in the male are the adrenal cortical hormones, prolactin, thyroid hormones, and growth hormones. THC appears to depress prolactin, thyroid gland function, and growth hormone while elevating adrenal cortical steroids.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if a gender change would help.....after shaving.
I think the guy has more balls then we give him credit for.

To put yourself in the light like that and ask an honest question to better yourself... Well that takes guts

Last edited:
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every guy on my crew has smoked weed and not a single one has b1tch t1ts. If you get gyno before running a cycle then you’re fat and you eat bagel bites for breakfast. Man the fu(k up and move you’re body. Pick up heavy shyt. It’s very simple. Drugs and alcohol don’t cause gyno. Running a cycle that you weren’t prepared for or being a fat pus$y causes gyno.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Frequency of use is NOT a factor. I doubt that weed = gyno BUT, it affects hormones adversely.

Marijuana affects a variety of hormones that are regulated by hypothalamic function and it appears that the psychoactive ingredient, THC, is the major compound responsible for this action. It is probable that THC affects these hormones through its ability to alter various neural transmitters in the hypothalamus or neural transmitters in the CNS which impinge on the hypothalamus. The dopaminergic and serotonergic fibers seem to be particularly important. The two gonadotropins, LH and FSH, secreted by the pituitary gland are of major importance to reproduction in the male. Both gonadotropins appear to respond to a single releasing factor from the hypothalamus, GnRH, which is sensitive to catecholamine neurotransmitters. The THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis. Other hormones that might have a synergistic or antagonistic effect upon reproduction in the male are the adrenal cortical hormones, prolactin, thyroid hormones, and growth hormones. THC appears to depress prolactin, thyroid gland function, and growth hormone while elevating adrenal cortical steroids.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I never said weed=gyno. I said it cannot help gyno. At all.

This is from real life experience.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
This is completely false.

I had gyno before I ever touched a roid.

Not because I was a "fat fuk who eats bagel bites" or because I "was a pusy"

Believe it or not, some men have gyno because that's how they are!

That is how they were born. Everybody is different.

I don't think it's right to make these negative statements about something that a guy cannot control.

It was guys like you that made me feel bad for something I had no control of. Something I was made fun of by my friends and family daily.

Some men are born predisposed to this condition which they have no control over, doesn't matter if bagel bites are in their diet or not lmao.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bintherduntht , you are arguing with yourself, dude. You responded to a post from me that was a reply to CultiVader ,who said:

My reply: studies that show weed messes with hormones, also upping testosterone, were I resumed that by that fact, it also elevates estrogen.

You said:

I'm pretty sure weed can raise estro right?
I gave you right. So what is the fuzz about?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the guy has more balls then we give him credit for.

To put yourself in the light like that and ask an honest question to better yourself... Well that takes guts
Well. You are right. But I would suggest to OP, to look for a forum like:

Endocrinologicminds.

By the way. I'm 80% sure I saw this body before , here on AM. This user came on at least twice under different names and outed himself as a troll.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can smoke weed everyday for years and still be jacked. But hairygrandpa second quote is true. Weed does cause hormonal effects, but these are very temporary. They last the duration of the high. I can feel them while they’re in effect. It kills my aggression, that’s for sure. But this low testosterone effect does not kill libido. All marijuana smokers know sex is enhanced while high.

Even though it certainly effects your hormones it is not significant. Your cortisone is temporarily raised after a night of drinking, just like it is after smoking a joint. But this alone won’t make you fat.

We’re not a walking bag of chemicals.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Bintherduntht , you are arguing with yourself, dude. You responded to a post from me that was a reply to CultiVader ,who said:

My reply: studies that show weed messes with hormones, also upping testosterone, were I resumed that by that fact, it also elevates estrogen.

You said:

I gave you right. So what is the fuzz about?
No its not you I had a problem with man!

It was the guy who said

"Whoever thinks weed can cause that, has clearly never smoked weed."

You just stated marijuana increases estrogen.

Your study also states it lowers LH AND FSH which will fuk your natural hormones up.

Your study says marijuana makes your balls less able to produce testosterone.

So I do believe, if used chronically, it can raise estrogen and if you already have bitch tits, it will worsen it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that sudden talk about weed, LMAO. OP gave NO INFORMATION about himself, other than being 20 yo , hairy , fat and with tits. Where does the weed come from?
From the assumption he may be from India?

Girls, its getting hilarious!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You can smoke weed everyday for years and still be jacked. But hairygrandpa second quote is true. Weed does cause hormonal effects, but these are very temporary. They last the duration of the high. I can feel them while they’re in effect. It kills my aggression, that’s for sure. But this low testosterone effect does not kill libido. All marijuana smokers know sex is enhanced while high.

Even though it certainly effects your hormones it is not significant. Your cortisone is temporarily raised after a night of drinking, just like it is after smoking a joint. But this alone won’t make you fat.

I know what weed does. It makes me horny as ****.

I smoked it chronically for about 6 years lmao.

It also made me depressed, unmotivated, fat and lazy.

This whole weed thing is so far from the point of the OP.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is completely false.

I had gyno before I ever touched a roid.

Not because I was a "fat fuk who eats bagel bites" or because I "was a pusy"

Believe it or not, some men have gyno because that's how they are!

That is how they were born. Everybody is different.

I don't think it's right to make these negative statements about something that a guy cannot control.

It was guys like you that made me feel bad for something I had no control of. Something I was made fun of by my friends and family daily.

Some men are born predisposed to this condition which they have no control over, doesn't matter if bagel bites are in their diet or not lmao.
Okay. I understand. One of my best friends growing up was in this position. He had some weird endo issues going on. He was fully grown by 12 years old and had a full beard. He also had one t1t. It lasted all the way through high school and I’m sure he outgrew it by now. Nobody messed with him about it because he literally looked identical to wolverine. But even if he looked weak, it’d have been wrong to joke on him. And if this guy is a troll then I guess we’re jusr talking to ourselves.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Okay. I understand. One of my best friends growing up was in this position. He had some weird endo issues going on. He was fully grown by 12 years old and had a full beard. He also had one t1t. It lasted all the way through high school and I’m sure he outgrew it by now. Nobody messed with him about it because he literally looked identical to wolverine. But even if he looked weak, it’d have been wrong to joke on him. And if this guy is a troll then I guess we’re jusr talking to ourselves.
Wow man. I expected you to get angry. Not because I am trolling you, but because that's how guys are usually.

But you actually read and thought about what I said and agreed!

Again wow that's literally one of the first times I've seen this. That was awesome you responded instead of reacting.

Thanks man.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha, this thread got ridiculous quick. He’s fat. Case closed. Work out for 30 straight days and then report back.

And weed talk is irrelevant here.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, this thread got ridiculous quick. He’s fat. Case closed. Work out for 30 straight days and then report back.

And weed talk is irrelevant here.
Why are you guys so harsh? Because he is an actual troll? He's not responding so...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow man. I expected you to get angry. Not because I am trolling you, but because that's how guys are usually.

But you actually read and thought about what I said and agreed!

Again wow that's literally one of the first times I've seen this. That was awesome you responded instead of reacting.

Thanks man.
I read that after I got more ruthless. Right when you get a pat on the back for being a decent human you go ahead and worsen yourself.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m so harsh because we respond 2 minutes after each other while a real conversation happens in real time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you guys so harsh? Because he is an actual troll? He's not responding so...
Internet is slow in India and his heavy weed use is not helping him responding right now.

semagesss

Awards
I wish there was. I was in the same boat as you from 14 to about 20-21.

What I thought was crazy gyno, was actually bodyfat. I guarantee if you lose most of that fat, which will take awhile but will be completely worth it in the end, they will shrink to almost non existent. You just have a lot of ESTROGEN man. Your body type is an ENDOMORPH, same as mine.

The ****ing frustration I have gone through the last 14 years to stay in shape... But it's all worth it! I've had bitch tits since a boy, most clears up by your twenties. A lot is from diet and lifestyle(eating crap like fast food, snacks, sodas, anything that's not good organic food. Not exercising regularly)

To answer your question, it looks like mostly fat being deposited on your chest, with a LITTLE underlying gyno.

Lose the weight, and maybe look into a SERM like nolvadex(cleared up my lifelong gyno) or an AI to kill estrogen.

Funny thing is, I looked like that until I did my first test cycle and the TEST cleared it up. Fukkin weird right?

Also you can feel for lumps under your nips and any pain. If there is, at 20yrs old, see your doc. When I was a boy I had lumps under and they were sensitive/painful. After puberty, the lumps and pain went away but the fat part stayed.

Slim up my dude! Get it checked out to by your doc to be sure. But it looks like high estro/fat, which will be fixed by a change in diet and exercise.

Hope this helps
wow these words you motivated me thanks ❤

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow these words you motivated me thanks ❤
Change your lifestyle, nutrition and bad habits. Slim down by working out and do cardio.
Don't post "tiny hearts" and stop smoking too much weed.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Change your lifestyle, nutrition and bad habits. Slim down by working out and do cardio.
Don't post "tiny hearts" and stop smoking too much weed.
Harsh. You know better at your age lmao.

If this guy is for real, mad props for being brave and asking

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Harsh. You know better at your age lmao.

If this guy is for real, mad props for being brave and asking
He isn't. :heart: ...and, by any chance, if he is, he got the message. :)

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I dont think the weed is neccessarily the problem. I think the estro issues were related more with certain hydroponic fertilisers used to stimulate budding.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 22
R1187 Anabolics 49
N.Woods Giant Anabolics 9