TEST,TREN,DBOL,WINSTROL

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
Stats:
I am 5.8, 28 years old.
I am 180lbs.
I have 5-6 cycles under my belt
Low doses....(example, 250 test e, 30mg winstrol 8-10 weeks)
Haven’t cycled in over 6 years more or less.
I plan on doing a comeback cycle with higher/moderate dosages. My goal is to get ripped and gain lean mass (WITH OF COURSE PROPER DIET, CARDIO, Training)

INJECTIONS:

Weeks 1-6 - 500mg Testosterone Cypionate (Monday, Thursday (Injection)
1 1/2 ml Monday, 1ml Thursday

Weeks 7-9 - 400mg Testosterone Cypionate (Monday, Thursday (injection)
1 ml Monday. 1ml Thursday

Weeks 10- 200mg Testosterone
Cypionate (Monday (injection)
1 ml Monday

ORALS:

Weeks 1-2 40 mg Dianabol ED(everyday)
1 tablet every 3.5-4 hours upon rising.
10mg DMZ ED (1 capsule upon rising)

Weeks 3-4 30mg Dianabol ED(everyday)
1 tablet every 3.5-4 hours upon rising
10mg DMZ ED (1 capsule upon rising)

ANTI ESTROGEN

Weeks 1-10 - .5 (1/2 tablet) Arimidex EOD (every other day. Mon, wed, fri, sun)

PCT:
(2 weeks after last testosterone injection)

Weeks 1-3 - .5 (1/2 tablet) Arimidex EOD (every other day. Mon, wed, fri, sun) before bed

Weeks 1-2 - 25mg (1 capsule) E - XSTANE (Armistane) before bed

Week 1 - 50mg (1 tablet)Clomid ED (Everyday)

Weeks 2-5 - 25mg (1/2 tablet) Clomid ED (everyday)

Optional :

Weeks 1-2 - Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg (Monday (injection) 1/2 ml Monday.

Weeks 3-8 - Trenbolone Enanthate 300mg
(Monday (injection) 1.5 ml Monday.

Weeks 7-8 40 mg Winstrol ED(everyday)

Weeks 9-10 30mg Winstrol ED(everyday)

^ my questions are 1. is is this way to much ****? Because all together it’s almost a gram a week with orals included I want a smooth recovery from the ten week cycle and I have never ran these dosages.

2. I wanted to add the optional
Steroids (tren first 8 weeks and winstrol last four weeks.

3. Even though I am taking Armidex. I want QUALITY MUSCLE should I run the test lower then tren or higher then tren? Would 200mg or cyp be sufficient through out the cycle?

4. Can I add deca for the first 5 weeks at 400-600 mg and tren the last bit
Of the cycle?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my knowledge this is my advice. I would mix the tren and winstrol that sounds great. The dmz dose seems really low but i havent mixed dmz with dbol so that could be strait. Have you been training the last six years?Deca needs a long time, run it for like 3-4 months. npp is like deca thats for shorter runs so you might like that.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I am using 10mgs of dmz along 30-40mgs of dbol so it’s kinda like running 40-50 mgs.
Yes I have kept up with training, but had to stop a couple times because I had two shoulder operations (laterjay procedure, and another I forget the name) but continued afterwards. I can do without the deca. I have 8ml (200-300mg) worth and don’t plan on cycling after this one so I was wondering if i could throw it in half of the cycle and end the other 5-6 weeks with tren. So test, deca, dbol, dmz first half. And test winnie, tren the other half.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why the up and down on the injectables?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it simple man.... After 6 years off your body will respond. Run the test w dbol kicker and winny finisher.

No reason for the tren or dmz imo after 6 years off.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I was watching Seth feroce cycle 101 videos and he made a very good point. That you Wana gradually go down in dosage so your body doesn’t crash suddenly. Which makes sense to me. Since guys in the 70s tapered off and they didn’t have gyno or side effects.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
The reason why I Wana take the tren and others is because I plan on doing this as a grand finale cycle. I don’t plan on cycling anymore after this cycle. I am just using it to get back to what I was before surgery.
I want to continue with a good diet and stay natural afterwards. If I gain 20-30 pounds I am happy with keeping 15 and maintaining with low body fat

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my opinion, the cycle is too busy. .. And if you've never run Tren, be careful. That stuff can be rough, brother.

As far as tapering...I never saw any value in it at all. Your body will naturally taper to a degree by itself anyway, when you stop (via half-life).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would the downside to tapering be? You are still putting artificial hormones into your body (at lower doses), so you still extend your body's shutdown. .....but you aren't putting as much, so the plus side is a lot less.
.....just trying to help.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I understand what your saying.
And thank you man I appreciate the help. Wasn’t arguing lol. Was just telling you my point to tapering. Thanks tho

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion, the cycle is too busy. .. And if you've never run Tren, be careful. That stuff can be rough, brother.

As far as tapering...I never saw any value in it at all. Your body will naturally taper to a degree by itself anyway, when you stop (via half-life).
Exactly.

Feroce says some dumb sh1t in his vids.

By the time you start tapering, your hPTA is already shutdown, and will continue to be so until you either stop exogenous intake completely, or start on a SERM.

Tapering is merely delaying the innevitable (hPTA recovery wont occur until exogenous AAS is stopped); plus, whilst the lower doses still keep you suppressed, you are missing out on the gainz of the higher doses (so tapering has a ghey cost:benefit ratio).

If you PCT, tapering is a waste (well, a wasted oppurtunity). I could see potential "benefit" if cruising though.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I have ran tren once. Tren E at 200mg for 10 weeks along with test. Didn’t notice any night sweats or all the bad sides people claim. What I did notice is it made me VERY AGRESSIVE naturally I have a very calm laid back personality as many attest to this. That **** made me snap easily and be an *******. IT MADE me strong as **** tho lol.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
Good point. I see what your saying about the tapering. Mind as well run 400mg all the way through.
I’m doing five hundred migs first six weeks tho because I have 6ml of test given to me. I just wana use all that I have because it’s my last cycle.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, too busy. Run test with the dbol kicker. Personally, I wouldn't taper. If you can score hcg and run it, you'll never shut down. But, even if you can't, a solid pct should get you back rollin. Tapering is wasting time and gear. If anything, ramp up the dose as you go.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good point. I see what your saying about the tapering. Mind as well run 400mg all the way through.
I’m doing five hundred migs first six weeks tho because I have 6ml of test given to me. I just wana use all that I have because it’s my last cycle.
Yeah. I mean we generally want to strike a balance between risk (health) and reward (gainz), and I dont think running 400mg pw is "dangerous" to the point where tapering down is a seriously viable safer alternative.

Personally Id consider tapering compounds that gave me sh1tty sides at certain doses/durations, but I wanted to extend the gainz.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
Yeah. I mean we generally want to strike a balance between risk (health) and reward (gainz), and I dont think running 400mg pw is "dangerous" to the point where tapering down is a seriously viable safer alternative.

Personally Id consider tapering compounds that gave me sh1tty sides at certain doses/durations, but I wanted to extend the gainz.
Makes sense. I’m gna stick to 400mgs All way through.

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
Do you guys think. Recovery from this. Cycle is gna be smooth since it’s all low dosages. I know it’s a broad question but I have a proper pct set up. Now being older I am more paranoid about being on trt. As I always recovered from past usage six years ago. And this is my last cycle.

DennisC1986

Awards
Idk if anyone could really answer that. I think with hcg you'd have a much better outlook than without it. But I think your SERM is just gonna make you recover exactly as much as it makes you recover, if that makes any sense.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys think. Recovery from this. Cycle is gna be smooth since it’s all low dosages. I know it’s a broad question but I have a proper pct set up. Now being older I am more paranoid about being on trt. As I always recovered from past usage six years ago. And this is my last cycle.
Don't be afraid to run it longer than the typical 4 weeks.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I never taper dosages up and down, never understood the point.

To me, it seems like you would just be putting your body on a hormone rollercoaster!

I say keep your doses the same. Keep it simple, less is more etc.

Deca IMO can be run as little as 10 weeks. I've stated on here before I can see deca gains in week 2-3. I start getting STRONG as fuk and really full by the end of week 2.

I like your "grand finale" idea, it will be fun, but your body won't hold on to gains made from anabolics naturally. At least not for the long haul. Guys expect to "keep" a certain amount, but in reality, if those extra hormones are no longer there, you won't be able to hold it for long. Maybe stay natural? I believe guys should try it once, maybe twice and either keep it up or don't do it at all. It sucks coming off because you will eventually lose the gains.

I sound depressing I know! Just putting my 2 in.

But yea keep your doses the same the whole way through. Test and Tren would probably suffice.

Maybe test deca dbol to build up, then finish with the Tren or some Var? I've never tried Winny.

I'm pretty sure test and Tren will do it. If you want QUALITY gains extend your cycle and add PRIMO in. Primo will solidify your gains more, make your other AAS work better, and it builds actual muscle, not water.

It's slow acting though which would make your cycle 12-16 weeks.

Whatever you do, primo will only help you keep your gains. I myself only use 100mg a week of it. RECOMPS your whole body.

I say Test, Tren, Primo

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Also, if it's your last cycle, and you really want to gain as much quality muscle as you can and try to keep it, maybe stay away from orals.

Use long acting oils for a while (16 weeks) for nice clean solid gains.

Actually, a kicker would be nice on second thought.

Remember, deca isn't only just for bulking.

Try to get some primo and run your oils for 16 weeks(not Tren) tren runs are I think 8-10 weeks.

You can run compounds like test deca and primo for 16-20 weeks.

It's a marathon!!!

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I never taper dosages up and down, never understood the point.

To me, it seems like you would just be putting your body on a hormone rollercoaster!

I say keep your doses the same. Keep it simple, less is more etc.

Deca IMO can be run as little as 10 weeks. I've stated on here before I can see deca gains in week 2-3. I start getting STRONG as fuk and really full by the end of week 2.

I like your "grand finale" idea, it will be fun, but your body won't hold on to gains made from anabolics naturally. At least not for the long haul. Guys expect to "keep" a certain amount, but in reality, if those extra hormones are no longer there, you won't be able to hold it for long. Maybe stay natural? I believe guys should try it once, maybe twice and either keep it up or don't do it at all. It sucks coming off because you will eventually lose the gains.

I sound depressing I know! Just putting my 2 in.

But yea keep your doses the same the whole way through. Test and Tren would probably suffice.

Maybe test deca dbol to build up, then finish with the Tren or some Var? I've never tried Winny.

I'm pretty sure test and Tren will do it. If you want QUALITY gains extend your cycle and add PRIMO in. Primo will solidify your gains more, make your other AAS work better, and it builds actual muscle, not water.

It's slow acting though which would make your cycle 12-16 weeks.

Whatever you do, primo will only help you keep your gains. I myself only use 100mg a week of it. RECOMPS your whole body.

I say Test, Tren, Primo

Wouldint 16 weeks make recovery longer? I appreciate your advice and it sounds solid but I would never Wana be on gear that long. The longest I ever ran stuff through my 6-7 cycles was 12 weeks and I always took pct and 3-4 month breaks after cycling again. Never did high dosages as I noticed steroids respond amazing in my body because I worked out for 4-5 years naturally before even touching anything and built a solid foundation. I would post a pic to prove it but I like keeping my life private lol.
Another thing is I already spent 800 bucks on this cycle as is. I really don’t want to put anymore money into it by buying more compounds, money is tight right now. I have test cyp (2 bottles), 100 -10mg dbols, 100-10 mg winstrol, 1 bottle of tren (10ml), 1 bottle of deca (10ml) armidex, Clomid, arimistane, tribulus, and 25- 10mg dmz. As you see a lot of money was spent lol. Plus primo is expensive as ****.
I accepted the fact that I wouldint keep everything. I just want this as a boost because I shrinked a lot from where I was after I did my surgery that I worked so hard to gain natural and unnatural and want a boost to get back to where I was

Ps: how would you run this cycle if it was you personally with all the drugs I have. Plus pct (Clomid, armidex, armistane, tribulus).

Country

Awards
Keep it simple man.... After 6 years off your body will respond. Run the test w dbol kicker and winny finisher.

No reason for the tren or dmz imo after 6 years off.
Agree **** or after 6 yrs just run the test as long as ur diet is on point

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
Agreed.

Deca is best run at the start of the cycle and no more than 8 weeks total. Close out without any 19-Nor. One common reason people struggle post-PCT is because 19-Nors have lingering effects much longer than 4 weeks. Deca has some buildup issues in the pituitary that get worse with extended use.

And with 19-Nors, I'd really suggest Nolva in your PCT. I don't like Nolva for any other type of steroid PCT, but Nolva is by far the best for HPTA recovery after using Deca or Tren.

DennisC1986

Awards
Is there really a difference between clomid and nolva for different steroids?

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
Is there really a difference between clomid and nolva for different steroids?
Only 19-Nors from what I've seen.

Clomid isn't a certain recovery. It works most of the time, but it's not a sure thing. Nolva basically brings your odds of proper recovery up to about 99%. Nolva acts on the pituitary in a way that no other serm does. I suspect this is why Nolva is more effective for 19-nor PCT, but I don't have a definitive answer.

If you look around for people who failed to recover properly from Deca/Tren, you'll always find that they only had success when they attempted a 2nd PCT with Nolva.

DennisC1986

Awards
Interesting. Ive been using both anyway to get the best of both worlds.

ddanilow

Awards
What would a cycle look like if using Dbol only. I don’t do injections so test doesn’t seem to be an option, unless I’m missing something? I also have anavar so would I do 4/6 weeks Dbol and then to car? If do how long on var?