Cutting Cycle

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Hello, in less than 15 days I should start my cutting cycle, I am undecided between these two cycles:

Option 1:
Winstrol: 50/50/50/50/50/50
OL Tr3n: 90/120/120/120/150/150
Clenbuterol: 20/40/60/80/80/100

Option 2:
Epistane: 30/45/45/45/45/45

PCT and ON Cycle are the same in both cases

ON Cycle:
Deursil (UDCA) 900 gr per day
Zaditen (Ketotifen) 2/2/2/4/4/4
Animal Pak 1 pack per day
Vitamin D3 2000 IU per day
CEL Cycle Assist 4 caps twice a day
Now Foods Ultra Omega 3 4 caps a day
Dostinex (Cabergoline) at your fingertips
Taurine 5 gr per day

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
OL Sup3r-PCT 10 caps per day
Deursil (UDCA) 900 gr per day
CEL Cycle Assist 4 caps twice a day
Exemestane 0/0/25/25 every other day

They are both almost identical and only two substances change, which do you recommend?
Then I would like to add a basic test, I had thought about the Tr3st but many do not recommend it with the Tr3n being both 19-Nor derivatives. What do you think?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epistane and Tr3st. My favorite cycle ever. Epistane 45mg Tr3st 75mg plus transform (transdermal formestane) 2 pumps a day. IMO you don't need 2 dry compounds stacked together. EPI. Trest. Golden.

You've got a good PCT lined up, which is good because trest is very suppressive.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't do clen. Winstrol is by far the best option of the steroids for shredding up fast. Epistane a bit safer

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and you don't have to run winstrol at 50mg. I've used it at 40 and even 30 and itll dry you out like crazy.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Epistane and Tr3st. My favorite cycle ever. Epistane 45mg Tr3st 75mg plus transform (transdermal formestane) 2 pumps a day. IMO you don't need 2 dry compounds stacked together. EPI. Trest. Golden.

You've got a good PCT lined up, which is good because trest is very suppressive.
You used it in cutting or bulk?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I retained a crazy amount of water on trest, definitely doesn’t give you a dry hard look but when the water eventually dropped off fat loss was evident (it’s also a lovely lovely feel good compound).

Of the two options listed I’d probably go option 1 but I’ve not run winny yet (although it’s my finisher on my next cycle). Epistane was nice and low on sides but from what I’ve read winny will rip you up more and probably add more strength but with more sides....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I retained a crazy amount of water on trest, definitely doesn’t give you a dry hard look but when the water eventually dropped off fat loss was evident (it’s also a lovely lovely feel good compound).

Of the two options listed I’d probably go option 1 but I’ve not run winny yet (although it’s my finisher on my next cycle). Epistane was nice and low on sides but from what I’ve read winny will rip you up more and probably add more strength but with more sides....
Winstrol is easily the most effective (fatburner) don't like to call steroids fatburners but really nothing comes close especially considering the price and how little you need

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
In fact I would like to use option 1, the Winstrol would give me more results. But I would like to add a basic test to feel good.

Newth

Awards
In fact I would like to use option 1, the Winstrol would give me more results. But I would like to add a basic test to feel good.
Option 1 with just enough test to stop the Winstrol from hurting your joints would work well without the shutdown of trest.
No need to go to high on the clen.

Test prop, winstrol and clen was was one of my favourite cycles. Would be cool with the tr3n.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Winstrol and Tr3n are both dry and hard on the joints. Trest would be great, but I do not know if it would make me too watery

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest didn't make me very watery at all. Especially when I was running epistane. epi or winny should stack well and if your diet and estrogen are in check you should be fine

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything can bloat you and trest is at the top but as Ricky said diet and stacking and to add to that dosage. If you take too much trest you are pretty much guaranteed to bloat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL TR3N is not hard on the joints, even at 210mg/day. My favorite prohormone. But both winny & epi will be. I would just use a TRT dose of Test under either of those 2 options (never ran winny but I would choose it over Epistane having used Epistane 3 times).

A lot of guys say Epi with Tr3st is a great combo, but always heard mixed results as far as how wet it was for the user.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The reason I'm such big fan of trest is how amazing it makes me feel. Not to mention its awesome at adding mass and helping you get shredded. I think everyone should experience it. I would cruise on it forever if it didn't turn me into such a freak- not a good thing when you're married.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
The reason I'm such big fan of trest is how amazing it makes me feel. Not to mention its awesome at adding mass and helping you get shredded. I think everyone should experience it. I would cruise on it forever if it didn't turn me into such a freak- not a good thing when you're married.
I'm especially interested in this, to make me feel good throughout the cycle. In my previous cycles I did some without a basic test and I was very bad especially with Superdrol.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
So I decided to do this cycle:
Winstrol: 20/30/30/40/40/40
Trest: 50/75/75/75/75/75 (50 mg Dermatrest and 25 mg Tr3st oral Pre-wo)
Aromasin 12.5 / 12.5 / 12.5 / 12.5 / 12.5 / 12.5 every other day

I decided to lower the dosages of Winstrol never having tried it (although I have used in my previous very heavy methylated cycles).
According to you, is the Exemestane well dosed?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I decided to lower the dosages of Winstrol never having tried it (although I have used in my previous very heavy methylated cycles).
My only question is whether winstrol will be able to dry out the wet gains.. It will definitely help though. You have the option to keep water out or run it the last weeks to clean up potential water.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Personally I’d start aromisin at 6.25 eod and adjust up as needed......

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Personally I’d start aromisin at 6.25 eod and adjust up as needed......
It is difficult to dose it less than 12.5 mg. Use Aromasin taken at the pharmacy and the pills are tiny, very difficult to cut

My only question is whether winstrol will be able to dry out the wet gains.. It will definitely help though. You have the option to keep water out or run it the last weeks to clean up potential water.
I hope so too, reading around looks great in cutting with low carb and a dose not too high

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could take the exemestane e3d since you can’t get a smaller dosage.

You need to get cabergoline tabs if you can. Failing that, research chem pramiplexole nightly at 0.1mg to start. The Tr3n will definitely jack up prolactin hard, and the Trest as well - a dopamine agonist is mandatory on this cycle.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
You could take the exemestane e3d since you can’t get a smaller dosage.

You need to get cabergoline tabs if you can. Failing that, research chem pramiplexole nightly at 0.1mg to start. The Tr3n will definitely jack up prolactin hard, and the Trest as well - a dopamine agonist is mandatory on this cycle.
I think I can get Dostinex

Country

Awards
Best cutting cycle i like if my diet is on point is
Mast
Tren
Prop
Halo
Clen-t3

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Unfortunately I managed to recover only the bromocriptine, no Dostinex

Country

Awards
I posted what i like but to be honest test with an on point diet with a low dose anti e can get ya ripped just the same.

Country

Awards
Mast is by far my favorite but your bodyfat needs to be low enough to really see the best results. For hardness i haven't found anything that comes close to halo, and for staying full while cutting tbol is great

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Hi guys, in a few days I get all the material and I'll start the cycle. One last question, I would like to use vitamin B6 (P5P) 200 mg twice a day to stop prolactin. What do you think? I also have the Parlodel (bromocriptine) on hand, but I would like to avoid using it if I do not need it, for its sides.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Hi guys, yesterday I started the cycle. If you are interested I make a log

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, yesterday I started the cycle. If you are interested I make a log
Make a log mate be interested to see how you do ,I ran dermatrest with winstrol on a surplus probably the strongest I have been.