Prohormones like MSTEN still availble?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Been awhile since I've been on the forum and great to be back, that being said with all the regulations etc. a lot has changed.
I have been running the good ol test cycles on and off and keeping fit but would like to add something like MSTEN into the mix as i had incredible results on that PH my logs and results were incredible.

I have been having a look online and there are a few companies offering M-sten however the chemical breakdown is different, has anyone had any experience with any good MSTEN or similar type prohormones?

Please recommend some labs if you know of any i dont want to waste $

Thanks in advance...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Been awhile since I've been on the forum and great to be back, that being said with all the regulations etc. a lot has changed.
I have been running the good ol test cycles on and off and keeping fit but would like to add something like MSTEN into the mix as i had incredible results on that PH my logs and results were incredible.

I have been having a look online and there are a few companies offering M-sten however the chemical breakdown is different, has anyone had any experience with any good MSTEN or similar type prohormones?

Thanks in advance...
Yup many people are reporting good results

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all,

Please recommend some labs if you know of any i dont want to waste $

Thanks in advance...
The chemical breakdown (nomenclature) is different??
Can you PM me some pics or links? I'm curious.

Probably just got the nomenclature wrong (accidentally, or on purpose).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is still legit msten out there. Our board sponsor, vicious labs, is currently selling dmz which is pretty similar to msten.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
The chemical breakdown (nomenclature) is different??
Can you PM me some pics or links? I'm curious.

Probably just got the nomenclature wrong (accidentally, or on purpose).
Hi there

I am seeing 2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one on the advertised one vs the 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There is still legit msten out there. Our board sponsor, vicious labs, is currently selling dmz which is pretty similar to msten.
DMZ is a great alternative

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Msten is not explicitly banned (yet)... DMZ is a solid option and still has a few good brands making it.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Ok so decided to go with the DMZ, Is the VS DMZ a good option?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Sweet will put in the order ! Thanks Renew1

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you run those through Google they come up as alternate notations for Methylstenbolone. It's just a different way to write it, same hormone.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ is a "safer" version of Superdrol...that is what it compares too. It's 2 SD molecules...but less toxic, less sides, etc. If you really want to know how it breaks down, great info out there.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ is a "safer" version of Superdrol...that is what it compares too. It's 2 SD molecules...but less toxic, less sides, etc. If you really want to know how it breaks down, great info out there.
On paper that's true, but many of us don't believe that the real world results are the same as the projected (on paper) results.

But that's pretty common with Anabolic/Androgenic steroids.
If you mess with the structure in the slightest, you can end up with something TOTALLY different than you started with (effects-wise).

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMZ is the alpha and beta superdrol molecules bonded by a nitrogen atom. The only thing safer about it that I can tell is you only get half as much of any one SD variant per dose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ is the alpha and beta superdrol molecules bonded by a nitrogen atom. The only thing safer about it that I can tell is you only get half as much of any one SD variant per dose.
No bro.

I can read the articles (and have).

What im saying is their math looks great on paper......but it most certainly doesn't match up with first hand use.

I have used SD, and I've used DMZ. And I can tell you this for a fact....what their paperwork says is gonna be the response (comparatively between the two), and the actual real world experiences are most certainly, without a doubt...not the same.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
VL makes LEGIT stuff. MSten was nice and dry and not too harsh. Their DMZ was strong and more of a wet bulkier for me, but the sides were brutal! Both are good stuff

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So... DMZ is even safer and less powerful or way worse and also less powerful?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So... DMZ is even safer and less powerful or way worse and also less powerful?
IMO, it's not even very comparable.

My mind likes to draw parallels, and make comparisons and find relationships between things. But although I know the (basic) chemistry behind it.....I do much better by not even thinking of them as related. It is much easier for me to judge each compound by it's own effects and ignore their relationship.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't understand the " half as much of any one SD variant" part.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right. I can definitely see that. Sten and 1T are the same way, just a 2-Methyl difference and it's a whole new animal.

As far as I can tell by this thread, popular opinion is that DMZ is more favorable than Msten or am I missing somethings?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't understand the " half as much of any one SD variant" part.
In 1mg DMZ you're getting .5mg 17alpha and .5mg 17beta methyldrostanolone

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They definitely are. MedFitRX and Alpha Form Labs both have products out with MSten.

MedFit also has an oral tren nasal spray. So they're clearly out of their minds.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right. I can definitely see that. Sten and 1T are the same way, just a 2-Methyl difference and it's a whole new animal.

As far as I can tell by this thread, popular opinion is that DMZ is more favorable than Msten or am I missing somethings?
It's a mixture. Some prefer the positive effects of DMZ more, some Msten more. I think that more MAY prefer DMZ, but I'm not sure.
I prefer DMZ.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They definitely are. MedFitRX and Alpha Form Labs both have products out with MSten.

MedFit also has an oral tren nasal spray. So they're clearly out of their minds.
Dudes could easily get Federal time for that.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dudes could easily get Federal time for that.
I have a feeling they're international somehow and only based in the US on paper. If so, they're riding a fine line.

My only hope is a 1T (not m1T) oral suspension before they go under. **** would be awesome.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In 1mg DMZ you're getting .5mg 17alpha and .5mg 17beta methyldrostanolone
Understand, I'm not doubting your word here....just this statement.
I don't believe it.
If someone were to produce a "beta" SD molecule....it wouldn't be active.

There's so much CRAP published .... Some of it on purpose.
Websites are the worst. We actually contacted one last week to tell them that what they were saying was the opposite of the truth. They fixed it.

But a lot of the errors in nomenclature, and things like that, aren't even actually errors...it's an attempt to stay out of the legal crosshairs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a feeling they're international somehow and only based in the US on paper. If so, they're riding a fine line.

My only hope is a 1T (not m1T) oral suspension before they go under. **** would be awesome.
M-Tren is illegal as a steroid can get (and dangerous).
If they can get ahold of any part of them in this country, they'll charge them with distribution.

Anyway...I always thought their products were a little pricey.....and their stacks ridiculous. LOL.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One of them is 17a hydroxy and the other is 17b hydroxy. Both methyldrostanolone and as far as I can tell they were used interchangeably in supplements when it was legal.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Double post, disrega d.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of them is 17a hydroxy and the other is 17b hydroxy. Both methyldrostanolone and as far as I can tell they were used interchangeably in supplements when it was legal.
Nah......they were SUPPOSEDLY used in different products.

I honestly think that was a case of purposefully mislabeling.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They're listed separately on prohormonedb, but that's hardly definitive.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And then there's, I mean if you just look at the name or a diagram of the molecule it's also apparent that it's definitely as such. Whether that's REALLY the molecule of DMZ... I guess that remains uncertain?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And then there's, I mean if you just look at the name or a diagram of the molecule it's also apparent that it's definitely as such. Whether that's REALLY the molecule of DMZ... I guess that remains uncertain?
It probably depends upon which diagram you're looking at. Link?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Fuk me I wish M1T was still out there!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fuk me I wish M1T was still out there!
M1T is still out there, check Body Conscious UK brand. As soon as I get back at full capacity, going to run M-Sten and DMZ again.

EDIT - Bodyconscious UK seems to not have M1T now, bummer :/

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Advanced Pharma M1T is still available on UK sites, so that's good. Anyone try that brand? I've used it's potent cousin M1AD, from Black stone labs (Alpha 1 max) before.

Both add hecka strength, size, wet gainz, need TUDCA and top notch cycle support and PCT. Can only run 1_2x a year, or risk thy liver.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten was good for me... thought about trying DMZ next but picked up Epistane instead for my next run this fall.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Advanced Pharma M1T is still available on UK sites, so that's good. Anyone try that brand? I've used it's potent cousin M1AD, from Black stone labs (Alpha 1 max) before.

Both add hecka strength, size, wet gainz, need TUDCA and top notch cycle support and PCT. Can only run 1_2x a year, or risk thy liver.
Also PRO (premier research oils) brand is available too M1AD (M1 DHEA) - I'm asking them to confirm if that's the same M1AD formula like Alpha-1 Max from Black Stone Labs originally. Regardless, I took the M1T plunge and ordered 2x bottles from UK.

I'm thinking I'm going to start off with a DMZ + Test E cycle, then M1T after that. I dunno, maybe kickstart with M1T, then switch to lower dose Test E and EQ to give liver a break, then RAD-140 after the Test E, then PCT? I think that might work. I respond well to these types of compounds, aside form mild liver stress which can be mitigated.

Aside from being out of the gym, for several months and off supplements and shakes, having my first seizure and ER visit - I lost about 20-25lbs. So I need to get my training and diet and gear back in check here after son is born. Range of motion and cramps (shoulders, back muscles) from seizure are still lingering, getting back in the gym would help speed recovery.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also PRO (premier research oils) brand is available too M1AD (M1 DHEA) - I'm asking them to confirm if that's the same M1AD formula like Alpha-1 Max from Black Stone Labs originally. Regardless, I took the M1T plunge and ordered 2x bottles from UK.

I'm thinking I'm going to start off with a DMZ + Test E cycle, then M1T after that. I dunno, maybe kickstart with M1T, then switch to lower dose Test E and EQ to give liver a break, then RAD-140 after the Test E, then PCT? I think that might work. I respond well to these types of compounds, aside form mild liver stress which can be mitigated.

Aside from being out of the gym, for several months and off supplements and shakes, having my first seizure and ER visit - I lost about 20-25lbs. So I need to get my training and diet and gear back in check here after son is born. Range of motion and cramps (shoulders, back muscles) from seizure are still lingering, getting back in the gym would help speed recovery.
When's the last time you talked to PRO?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When's the last time you talked to PRO?
Good question, I just checked the website... Still there, but I messaged them a couple days back, and just now also to my user contact here... have not heard back yet.

Did they go MIA?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good question, I just checked the website... Still there, but I messaged them a couple days back, and just now also to my user contact here... have not heard back yet.

Did they go MIA?
Oh snap yeah Yates84 user has low activity like he's off the board.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think I heard that PRO went out of business. I could be wrong

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well bloody hell, I stocked up on some Integrity labs Test E 50mL jugs before that from a mutual connectilon. And I have their PRO M-Sten, 1-Alpha, and DMZ. Haven't had time to run those, also have German Pharmaceuticals DMZ at 10mg (PRO is stronger at 25mg). I knew I should have stuck with GP stuff, it's been consistently good and available from UK - more established.

Someone PM me, need to vet new Test E supplier, lol now.

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Did they go MIA?
Last I heard they were shut down unfortunately