Test Enanthate & Anadrol cycle

Brenwad

Awards
20weeks

Started with 1500mgs of test yesterday
Repeat with 750 on Thursday, Then 750 every five days.

50mgs Anadrol each day, mon - Friday, with weekends off.

Training, very basic, full body 3x per week, with strongman and body weight stuff, limited time, but with the gear I'm hoping to add ten kilos I've lost in the past couple of years of only using sarms and weak P/H.

Diet will be clean food, 3500cals per day, looser on weekends.

Currently 265@6ft 3, around 15%bf.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have fun bro and watch out for teh itchy nips

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So high dosage and so long. This is more of a strength stack but whatever floats your boat. You're running drol 20 weeks too?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
20weeks

Training, very basic, full body 3x per week, with strongman and body weight stuff, limited time, but with the gear I'm hoping to add ten kilos I've lost in the past couple of years of only using sarms and weak P/H.

This gonna be a log? I would like to see what kind of results you'll get with something like this

Brenwad

Awards
Yes, it'll be a log. Trying to get back to where I was strength wise so as to have another run at UK strongest man.

The drol will be run for first 6weeks, and last six weeks. After this I'll come off for 8weeks, and then rinse and repeat must likely, without the drol, but with 800mgs of eq per week, and perhaps some epiandro around training.

Brenwad

Awards
Have fun bro and watch out for teh itchy nips
I'm fortunate in not suffering estro problems with high test and anadrol. Cannot touch tren or deca though. Water bloat by the Friday of anadrol use, but weekends off and a Cpl of glasses of red wine on Sunday and boom, back to unbloated Monday morning.

Last edited:

Brenwad

Awards
Third day, just finished second gym session of the week. Log press, farmers walk, stone loading, chins and dips.

Feel strong as ****. Weight up to 268 on waking, so impressive from the anadrol. Some back pumps during the 20mins stairmaster,but all good. Already feel the testosterone, proving that the idea you don't feel test for weeks is bull****.

Brenwad

Awards
Hilarious nobody bothered about an actual anabolic cycle. Perhaps this site should br called 'weak ass prohormone and previously rejected steroid minds'

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Already feel the testosterone, proving that the idea you don't feel test for weeks is bull****.
I feel it immediately after the first shot, no BS. Now mirror wise, yeah it takes weeks to notice significant changes

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hilarious nobody bothered about an actual anabolic cycle. Perhaps this site should br called 'weak ass prohormone and previously rejected steroid minds'
Or "Scared of teh feds minds" lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel it immediately after the first shot, no BS. Now mirror wise, yeah it takes weeks to notice significant changes
Yup even enthanate I can feel quick.. It doesn't give me any benefits that soon but I tend to get warm and maybe placebo but energized. I think it was mostly my earlier cycles though

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup even enthanate I can feel quick.. It doesn't give me any benefits that soon but I tend to get warm and maybe placebo but energized. I think it was mostly my earlier cycles though
Not placebo IMO

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So you're going for a run at UK's strongest man? Thats gotta be against some crazy competition. You must be a strong dude

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ever since watching WSM as a kid ive always wanted to do strongman competition. Ive wasted plenty of years messing around and not progressing but im really digging in and progressing in everything right now. I think i might try to get to a point where i feel like i could compete and make it competitive. Im not there yet but i might start looking around for events and getting goals set and working towards it. Only problem is where i live theres never any competitions close and dont really have the funds to travel and stuff to compete but i think im gonna start a savings specifically for that

Brenwad

Awards
So you're going for a run at UK's strongest man? Thats gotta be against some crazy competition. You must be a strong dude
I've qualified once before. If i can get back to my previous lifts then I'll qualify and do well. It's a case of training smarter at 36 yrs of age. Best lifts are as good ss anyone currently competing at the UK level.

Brenwad

Awards
High bar squats, worked up to 220x5x2
Sled pulls, light arm work and some sledgehammer conditioning.

Feel great. Bw on waking 270.
Cardarine feels great. Deffo less bloated, so happy with that. Have upped calories to 3700 as starting to lean out, which i dont want to do at a rapid pace.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
High bar squats, worked up to 220x5x2
Sled pulls, light arm work and some sledgehammer conditioning.

Feel great. Bw on waking 270.
Cardarine feels great. Deffo less bloated, so happy with that. Have upped calories to 3700 as starting to lean out, which i dont want to do at a rapid pace.
So you're in the uk so the weights on your lifts are they gonna be kg? Or lbs

Newth

Awards
Didn't really care about details , you lost me at...

Yes, it'll be a log. Trying to get back to where I was strength wise so as to have another run at UK strongest man.

The drol will be run for first 6weeks, and last six weeks. After this I'll come off for 8weeks, and then rinse and repeat must likely, without the drol, but with 800mgs of eq per week, and perhaps some epiandro around training.

Brenwad

Awards
Libido is up big time. Anadrol always has this effect on me. Guys on here scared of pinning test should really consider using anadrol as a test base, rather than a concoction of over priced,weak andros.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't think anadrol aromatizes...? If not your E would tank using as a base. I think dbol would be more suitable as a base IMO

Brenwad

Awards
I don't think anadrol aromatizes...? If not your E would tank using as a base. I think dbol would be more suitable as a base IMO
Nobody knows how it works, but it definitely aromatizes. It feels very much like 100mgs of dbol in terms of raging sex drive.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anadrol is a DHT derivative. DHT derivatives generally do not aromatize. also, in the following post, the metabolites of anadrol are examined, and there ARE NO AROMATIZED METABOLITES. Further, it is noted in the text that anadrol binds cytochrome p450 (aromatase) but does not get converted to the aromatized (estrogen) form.

Anadrol or more specifically Oxymetholone, is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. As a DHT compound it does not aromatize, there is no testosterone to estrogen conversion. However, unlike most non-aromatizing steroids it is highly estrogenic meaning the side effects of Anadrol can include gynecomastia and water retention. In fact, gynecomastia and water retention can be a big problem for a lot of men when using this steroid.

In order to avoid the estrogenic side effects of Anadrol, many will turn to Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) such as Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Femara (Letrozole). However, as this steroid does not aromatize there is no aromatization to inhibit. AI’s may not affect the estrogenic activity of Oxymetholone. However, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) like Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) may offer stronger protection due to their active relationship with the estrogen receptors. At the same time, AI’s may also reduce serum estrogen levels, but again they may not. It may take the individual trying both types anti-estrogens in order to find what works for them.

Brenwad

Awards
Anadrol is a DHT derivative. DHT derivatives generally do not aromatize. also, in the following post, the metabolites of anadrol are examined, and there ARE NO AROMATIZED METABOLITES. Further, it is noted in the text that anadrol binds cytochrome p450 (aromatase) but does not get converted to the aromatized (estrogen) form.

Anadrol or more specifically Oxymetholone, is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. As a DHT compound it does not aromatize, there is no testosterone to estrogen conversion. However, unlike most non-aromatizing steroids it is highly estrogenic meaning the side effects of Anadrol can include gynecomastia and water retention. In fact, gynecomastia and water retention can be a big problem for a lot of men when using this steroid.

In order to avoid the estrogenic side effects of Anadrol, many will turn to Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) such as Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Femara (Letrozole). However, as this steroid does not aromatize there is no aromatization to inhibit. AI’s may not affect the estrogenic activity of Oxymetholone. However, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) like Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) may offer stronger protection due to their active relationship with the estrogen receptors. At the same time, AI’s may also reduce serum estrogen levels, but again they may not. It may take the individual trying both types anti-estrogens in order to find what works for them.
Quote as many sciencey articles as you like. Google anadrol & libido, and see the results from actual people using drol.

Far too many people quote reams of crap on forums without having used and felt the effects of drugs.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not saying you are wrong lol. The study states that it in itself is highly estrogenic. I would like to see someone test out this "test base" theory. I can tell you for sure that DBOL is an excellent test base.

Brenwad

Awards
I'm not saying you are wrong lol. The study states that it in itself is highly estrogenic. I would like to see someone test out this "test base" theory. I can tell you for sure that DBOL is an excellent test base.
I've used anadrol as a test base! I had two bottles of 60x50, was totally skint, no cash for anything else, so ran one per day for 120days straight. Zero sides. Moderate gains, but definitely impressive. My liver was fine.

Dbol is better Imo,but you need to run it at at least 50mgs to get the same effects as the drol, but you feel better overall with the dbol, mood wise especially.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m in. Drol is the only DHT I have yet to use.

Brenwad

Awards
I’m in. Drol is the only DHT I have yet to use.
You'll love it. My advice is start conservatively, 50mgs per day, but 100 is fine if you don't suffer terrible sides. I always have weekends off orals regardless of the compound, unless I'm running drol ot dbol as a,stand alone.

Biggest benefit for me was the effects in loading water when i was trying to cut to 105kgs several years ago. Totally counteracted the flat and weak feeling from being in ketosis.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol definitely does something but I have never in my life experienced gyno on drol so take that for what it is. As mentioned before it doesn't seem like people know why they feel estrogenic sides

Newth

Awards
Why? Not enough bawling of wildly inneffective prohormones made by dodgy ****s??
Nah, I used to train next to a Highland Strongman.
I know this will get interesting.

Newth

Awards
Very cryptic
Just quick, I just got to work.

Me and my training partner years ago use to train next to a guy who compeated in the Highland Strongman series.
He was about 6'4" and 127kg, he said he was the baby in the comp.
It was amazing to see what he could do so I'm looking forward to this thread.

Brenwad

Awards
9 days in. Weight yesterday morning after weekend off from drol was 268, so lost some water bloat and generally felt good with the two days off.

Shot of 750mgs test e yesterday, and back on the drol. Training yesterday good, did a lot of upper body machine work as gym is being renovated. Added 500mgs epiandro pre workout starting yesterday. Will dose that 3x per week on training days.

Today i squatted up to 225x5, then 230x4. Stiff leg deads, 180kg x8x2. Side bends, reverse lunges, 100 rep extensions.

Overall, feel like Superman.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, good luck bro. Definitely a drol fan myself.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
9 days in. Weight yesterday morning after weekend off from drol was 268, so lost some water bloat and generally felt good with the two days off.

Shot of 750mgs test e yesterday, and back on the drol. Training yesterday good, did a lot of upper body machine work as gym is being renovated. Added 500mgs epiandro pre workout starting yesterday. Will dose that 3x per week on training days.

Today i squatted up to 225x5, then 230x4. Stiff leg deads, 180kg x8x2. Side bends, reverse lunges, 100 rep extensions.

Overall, feel like Superman.
Nice. I love it when i feel like superman

Brenwad

Awards
So tempted to up the anadrol to 100mgs per day...but I'll resist and ride the no sides and good feeling for as long as possible.

Brenwad

Awards
Hot as hell in UK at the moment, and this cycle is not helping me stay cool at all lol.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hot as hell in UK at the moment, and this cycle is not helping me stay cool at all lol.
Yeah i hear that. It hasnt been bad in idaho so far but its getting up to the 90's starting tomorrow

Brenwad

Awards
We lose our minds after 90. Provably a reason strongest men come from cold climes

Brenwad

Awards
Been busy so struggling to update. Tested strength Friday in Log press and deadlifts. 150kg log for easy double. Strap free deadlifts,320x 2 and 340 x 1.

Weight Friday morning was 278. Still pinning 750mgs Mondays, 50mg anadrol mon to friday

Newth

Awards
Been busy so struggling to update. Tested strength Friday in Log press and deadlifts. 150kg log for easy double. Strap free deadlifts,320x 2 and 340 x 1.

Weight Friday morning was 278. Still pinning 750mgs Mondays, 50mg anadrol mon to friday
How often do you check your 1RM's on cycle?

Brenwad

Awards
Last session every third or fourth week. I test a variation of a press or dead lift.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
20weeks

DAMN BRO GAINS CITY!!!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
This exactly.

Why the hell do guys ask, "when does my test kick in"

I ALWAYS feel test in 6-12 hours post injection.

Doesn't matter what ester is attached

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Nobody knows how it works, but it definitely aromatizes. It feels very much like 100mgs of dbol in terms of raging sex drive.
Adrol doesnt make me horny like dbol.

It makes mr STRONG as fuk, FULL as fuk, and I cannot really feel pain on it