major PIP possible purity problems

P

pumpster

Awards
hey howdy,
69 yrs young, taken down by idiot texting when he should have been driving his car, so 8 yrs later I'm still having no success regaining my lost muscle mass from atrophy while pinned to a traction bed for 30 days and 30 days in wheelchair.
Tried free weights, swimming, phys. therapy, nutritional supps. etc. to no avail. Blood work 3 x year, low testosterone levels, doc won't prescribe it for me. he is an idiot, a really hopeless situation.
So here I am in Test E land doing free weights and good food.
PROBLEM:.
Experiencing major PIP problems with first 2 injections, 1st was a subq in abdomen that left a lumpy mass of painful tissue, 2nd a muscle shot to the quad which has been far worse and has had me limping for 4 days. Ridiculous reactions, warm, no infection, redness enveloping most of the quad. above and below iv site.. No stranger to pain either, have morphine 24/7 since collision.
Looking for help in determining if possible purity issues are to blame, test e came from overseas. Melt test and UV tests were dead on. However they do leave room for 1-2% impurities which might be the problem if so it's dump city for the stuff.
Disclaimer; no controlled substances were possessed in any territory of state under the jurisdiction of the United States.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
hey howdy,
69 yrs young, taken down by idiot texting when he should have been driving his car, so 8 yrs later I'm still having no success regaining my lost muscle mass from atrophy while pinned to a traction bed for 30 days and 30 days in wheelchair.
Tried free weights, swimming, phys. therapy, nutritional supps. etc. to no avail. Blood work 3 x year, low testosterone levels, doc won't prescribe it for me. he is an idiot, a really hopeless situation.
Experiencing major PIP problems with first 2 injections, 1st was a subq in abdomen that left a lumpy mass of painful tissue, 2nd a muscle shot to the quad which has been far worse and has had me limping for 4 days. Ridiculous reactions, warm, no infection, redness enveloping most of the quad. above and below iv site.. No stranger to pain either, have morphine 24/7 since collision.
Looking for help in determining if possible purity issues are to blame, test e came from overseas. Melt test and UV tests were dead on. However they do leave room for 1-2% impurities which might be the problem if so it's dump city for the stuff.
Disclaimer; no controlled substances were possessed in any territory of state under the jurisdiction of the United States.
Whats your injection process look like? Alcohol wipes for the pin site? Sterile needles? Also wiping top of vial with alcohol wipe?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
hey howdy,
Also do you know what they used for a carrier? I got some test once that left horrible pip. I just pushed through and used it anyways. Doesnt sound like it was as bad as yours though but i was pretty sore the whole way through that vial

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not too experienced with infections/abscesses, but what you have definitely sounds to be more than just pip. My test is 300mg/ml and even though some batches can give me fair pip, I’ve never had pip bad enough to make me limp. Not to mention that I’ve never had any redness or warmth at the injection site. If it doesn’t get better within the next week or less, then I’d probably consider seeing a doctor for it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah bro, if it's not better in a day or two, go to a Dr. With all of the different symptoms that you mentioned, it doesn't sound like pip only.

I've dealt with an abscess before. You're welcome to PM me if you ever need to.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Stop injecting if it’s all red and that painful. Pm any of us, I’ve used a few painful products but nothing I couldn’t work through. Plenty of labs with zero pip out there.

P

pumpster

Awards
hi
Yes all the above. I am very familiar with sterile working conditions and injection site prep.
I use a sealed sterilized 50 ml vial of raw Test e @ 250mg/ml (25g) in 15% BB, 5% BA, and 55% GSO, wipe seal with sterile alcohol wipes, use 3 new 25 x 5/8 BDs, one to vent, one to load sterile syringe, another is used to pin wiped iv site. Test e meets melting point test and UV 365nm test. It is possible that there is 1-2% for impurities. It will take a mass spec to know exact composition. They have mass spec profiles on record that indicate where any most compounds were made. The 4th day and I cannot walk even close to normal much less do leg presses. No stranger to pain and like I stated even the morphine I take daily doesn't dent it. Any thoughts on impurity reactions?? thanks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Stop injecting if it’s all red and that painful. Pm any of us, I’ve used a few painful products but nothing I couldn’t work through. Plenty of labs with zero pip out there.

P

pumpster

Awards
thanks a lot really appreciate the info. I hot packed the quad area today and there is about 8 x 4 inch reddened area surrounding the IM site, it is warm and with the experience of 30 days in ICU after the car/bike accident I do not mess with possible infections especially deep ones. Pretty confident in my sterile methods tho. Just to add some icing on my cake, the unexpected size of the red/swollen area has reached the area they shaved skin from for skin grafts. jeez.
I'm contacting the supplier for a certificate of analysis also.

P

pumpster

Awards
thanks so much, I've been researching the posts and possibly recrystallization of the insoluble Test e is taking place and irritating the crap out of the area Evidently this can happen after the carriers and solvent(s) get absorbed, leaving them to irritate the area. I will have to stop until its resolved. This just isn't working for me and too dangerous to continue. I've waited this long and there's no rush. I've lost several friends from infections that weren't taken seriously, a wife too from a surgical infection. It's a really bad way to die.

P

pumpster

Awards
looking at other recipes too, the bb was 15%, BA was 5% ??lower BA seems to be in order but still just a 1 ml injection should have this great of an effect.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep in mind...it doesn't matter how sterile your methods were, if what is in the bottle isn't 100% sterile.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind...it doesn't matter how sterile your methods were, if what is in the bottle isn't 100% sterile.
Yep. I’m currently using an extremely over priced but well-reviewed UGL’s Test Cyp, and as soon as I pulled the cap off, it peeled off 1/4 of the crimped tin holding the rubber stopper down. It was about as strong as aluminum foil.. At first I wasn’t really concerned but last time I drew up 0.5cc, it leaked out of the side, meaning oxygen is able to get in there. I think the only thing stopping me from getting an infection is that so many UGL’s err on the side of caution and bathe their gear in more BA than necessary, but who even knows what you’re really getting with foreign or UGL gear, unless you lab test it. I just hope for the best most times.

P

pumpster

Awards
is there a reputable lab I can send a sample to. I don't want to go to the lab I used to work at for privacy reasons, mass spec they have is a spectacular monster. Trial and error for a certified mass spec can be expensive. thanks gang.