EQ and appetite

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
Got a couple appetite related questions for you guys. Appetite is something I’ve struggled with my entire life. I’m 31 yrs old, 165lbs, 5’11. Lifting has been a hobby of mine for years, and I’ve been able to stick to my bulking diets and routines to change weight, but I have to force down pretty much every meal. I’m not saying i can’t do it, bc I can, but damn it’s a pain in the ass every time.

In high school, weed helped my appetite. But it no longer affects me like that. I’ve been through several bottles of mk677, no effect on appetite. Then I had high hopes for ghrp6 (currently running that alongside mod grf 129 and mk677) and as usual, no appetite increase. This is disappointing.

I have a stash of test enanthate and EQ I’m saving for February of next year, and I’m wondering if EQ would help with appetite where others have failed. My question is, how exactly does EQ increase appetite? I know ghrp6 has an effect on ghrelin which is supposed to make you hungry. What does EQ do to the body that causes hunger?

And lastly, any other ideas out there to stimulate a stubborn appetite? I’m so jealous of you fcks out there that can just pound food all day no problem. Gagging down food multiple times a Day is hella frustrating.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I plan on my next cycle later this year being test and EQ. So I would love to hear some insight on this as well as any other experience with EQ.
Not that I am really concerned, I have no problem pounding down large amounts of food, the right kind of food is my problem.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL that ghrp6 didn't help. Anyway I am similiar to you. But for me test alone brings up appetite. No idea about EQ though. Mk677 didn't help me with appetite when bulking to much, still had to force feed, but it made a big difference when cutting. I had to remove it.

Newth

Awards
I can't tell you about the apatite for EQ because we always used 1000mcg per week of injectable vitamin B-12, if EQ doesn't work try this.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 600 mg of EQ per week and my apetite was insane