Safe to do andros at about 25% bf

Ironeater93

Awards
Got a stack of andros on the way was gonna clean bulk and try and drop may e 3% more if i maintian with good diet , mutli, nac, and some fish oil would bp problems likely exsist?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As long as you don’t already have high blood Pressure and you are running a good cycle support with plenty of hawthorn berry. You should be fine, just make sure your monitoring your Blood Pressure daily.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ehh, you’d notice better effects at a lower bodyfat; it’s your choice to make though

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got a stack of andros on the way was gonna clean bulk and try and drop may e 3% more if i maintian with good diet , mutli, nac, and some fish oil would bp problems likely exsist?
Clean BULK at 25%?

edsd

Awards
You need to diet and lose 10-12% body fat. Andros and most other supplements won’t do anything for you.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just monitor your bp. Is it high now? If so, dont take andros. Do what u have to to get it down first.

Ironeater93

Awards
No bp problems whats soever just making sure i dont have any wholes in this cycle and not over looking anythimg and ive dropped bout 8% percent already to get to 25 which is still a estimate but dont see it bein higher then that

edsd

Awards
No bp problems whats soever just making sure i dont have any wholes in this cycle and not over looking anythimg and ive dropped bout 8% percent already to get to 25 which is still a estimate but dont see it bein higher then that
If you’ve lost 8% than you’re doing great. That’s not an easy task but don’t let anyone fool you, almost no supplement do anything above 20% body fat. Keep going and lose another 10. You will just throw money away taking anything.

Ironeater93

Awards
Clean BULK at 25%?
Mybad lean bulk ive cleaned up my diet alot this year and in the past clean bulking has also cut alot of fat off me then cutting cause maybe a third or half of what im loosin is mass but i was alittle more uneducated then so coulda been me not doin it properly

Ironeater93

Awards
If you’ve lost 8% than you’re doing great. That’s not an easy task but don’t let anyone fool you, almost no supplement do anything above 20% body fat. Keep going and lose another 10. You will just throw money away taking anything.
Been hearing this alot why is that?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd have to respectfully disagree with this statement. No, your not going to get ripped and vascular or anything of the sort. But there is no reason why you couldn't get stronger and gain muscle. Clearly the effects won't be too noticeable outwardly but that doesn't mean your not changing your body composition. You still have a ways to go before your going to look like what most people use android TO look like. If your BP and other markets are in check go at it. Also run the risk of more estrogen sides at that high of a bf%.

Ironeater93

Awards
I'd have to respectfully disagree with this statement. No, your not going to get ripped and vascular or anything of the sort. But there is no reason why you couldn't get stronger and gain muscle. Clearly the effects won't be too noticeable outwardly but that doesn't mean your not changing your body composition. You still have a ways to go before your going to look like what most people use android TO look like. If your BP and other markets are in check go at it. Also run the risk of more estrogen sides at that high of a bf%.
This has been my perception also alot of times i bulk i drop fat pretty quickly anyway so after i think ill run some clen till i get where i wanna be then go from there alot and so should i run an al in my cycle therapy? Im running chem 1 and chem 4 to help with sides