Test Cycle WITH Cardio Results

Hcc5881

Awards
I’m curious to see what you guys say. What is a good amount of test to use on cycle that will also help keep or increase your cardio respiratory and cardiovascular endurance?

In the past, as I’ve gone up in test, these components seem to get a little harder but gaining strength and mass gets much easier.

So let’s say moderate muscle gains and moderate improvement in cardio endurance.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the specific goal bro? Cardio improvement?

Not sure test is going to help it at all per se, not unless maybe you cut and get lighter but If your a runner then gh (or mk677 with cjc dac probably better for joint health)

Gw is the supposed wonder pill for endurance but do your research on that one, some people claim links to cancer (I take it but I don’t think the studies are clear either way yet), just one to make your own mind up on.

Hcc5881

Awards
What’s the specific goal bro? Cardio improvement?

Not sure test is going to help it at all per se, not unless maybe you cut and get lighter but If your a runner then gh (or mk677 with cjc dac probably better for joint health)

Gw is the supposed wonder pill for endurance but do your research on that one, some people claim links to cancer (I take it but I don’t think the studies are clear either way yet), just one to make your own mind up on.
I want an athletic and muscular build but not at a bodybuilder size. I would say gaining muscle and cardio both are the goal. Something similar to this pic but no bigger.
IMG_3454.JPG

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want an athletic and muscular build but not at a bodybuilder size. I would say gaining muscle and cardio both are the goal. Something similar to this pic but no bigger. View attachment 167468
Fair enough, to be honest imo that’s going to be more down to training style than anything else.

Personally I’d favour compounds in the sub 5 rep range, power movements (sprints, jumps, oly lifts etc) and HIIT style conditioning to achieve that.

Fasted cardio would also help just from a fat burning perspective. I’d eat around maintenance and just recomp (I’m assuming you aren’t especially over or underweight at the moment)

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, to be honest imo that’s going to be more down to training style than anything else.

Personally I’d favour compounds in the sub 5 rep range, power movements (sprints, jumps, oly lifts etc) and HIIT style conditioning to achieve that.

Fasted cardio would also help just from a fat burning perspective. I’d eat around maintenance and just recomp (I’m assuming you aren’t especially over or underweight at the moment)
You think that type of physique is sub 5 reps?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Boldenone/equipoise is supposed to be great for endurance and lean, slow gains. 600mg for 16 weeks is common

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You think that type of physique is sub 5 reps?
I think the basis of the training would be - I.e I wouldn’t be hitting everything for hyperthropy rep ranges (obviously accessory work will be 8-12 type areas).

My main point was the inclusion of power based movements.......