Dermacrine dosage

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today I looked at the scale on the side of the bottle and realized I’m averaging slightly over 6 pumps a day but I’m aiming for 3. I push the pump down as far as it goes and assume that equals 1. So is this the result of the pump pushing out an inaccurate amount or should I start trying half pumps?

This is a financial concern more than anything. I didn’t want to have to use more than 2 bottles for this cycle but at this point I’m on pace for 3.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lol I was doing the same thing, pushing it all the way down...it definitely doesnt last as long. I'm only 165 and I think I'm using 5 to 6, when I'm really only pumping 3.5. Odd and ironic

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I was doing the same thing, pushing it all the way down...it definitely doesnt last as long. I'm only 165 and I think I'm using 5 to 6, when I'm really only pumping 3.5. Odd and ironic
I’m glad I’m not the only one. I might start easing up on it and do half pumps. If I feel fine then I’ll stick to it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I dont notice much from 3 small pumps

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know what man, I think the bottle didn’t come with 130 pumps and that’s why I have what looks like a higher average of pumps per day. I did my usual 3 full pumps today and the scale showed that I used about 3 pumps. Who knows. I’ll just continue doing what I’m doing since this amount makes me feel good, even if I’m actually using 6 a day.

You know how the bottle says don’t swim or shower for 5 hours? Have you ever broken that rule? I just applied it and I plan on swimming in about 3 hours. I can’t see it mattering too too much since it dries in about 3 minutes.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I cant see it mattering... I assume it hits the bloodstream quicker than oral, which oral takes what, maybe 25 minutes?