Im 45 yrs old. Now around 19% bf and been lifting around a year. Need advice.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
I eat pretty clean. I workout 4 days and rest 3. I need advice on a stack to use along with OTC Stenadrol 10 and yk11..I really need help on what to stack and pct as well. Meaning products of course and where to order. Thanks guys.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I eat pretty clean. I workout 4 days and rest 3. I need advice on a stack to use along with OTC Stenadrol 10 and yk11..I really need help on what to stack and pct as well. Meaning products of course and where to order. Thanks guys.
Not trying to be a dick. But if you dont know what to use for PCT ur not ready!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In your position, I would drop the msten. At the 12month training age Id be worried about injury on that stuff, as it will really increase strength very quickly and your body is still at the very early stages for training adaptations -especially connective tissues.
If running YK for the first time, get bloods prior and keep an AI and SERM on hand just in case you have an adverse reaction or you decide to bail. I found it really tanked my test quite quickly, and caused liver value to rise slightly. You definitely want to PCT with a SERM, and I recommend getting bloods. Also it would be worth running it with dermacrine as a yest base.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Start with Ostirane for 4-8 weeks won’t need PCT.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks of osta is close to useless, 4 weeks is completely useless. Whatever you choose, use a pct.

Your 45 years old, so there’s not as much worry in terms of long term suppression, since that’s a possibility for you a couple years down the road even if you don’t use gear. Considering that, I would still start with a safe compound, like a strong sarm. You could stack lgd at 20mg with yk11 at around 10mg. 8 to 12 weeks for cycle length. Don’t go beyond that. Use a test base as well. Dermacrine if you don’t want to pin. The bottle will tell you how many pumps of derm you need. It’s dependent upon the user’s weight.