Getting the most out of a 16 week cycle. (Tapering up training, food, and or doses?)

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Am in the process of running a 16 week cycle and then returning to my TRT dose of 100mg e5d (140mg per week) until Janaury and then giving 1-Test Cyp a go. Can't ****ing wait! Anyways I've been making fantastic strength gains and size gains on my 350mg per week of Test C per week in conjunction with 12.5 MG of Mk-677.

I've heard people say gains stall around week 12 due to either Myostatin levels going higher or some other biological reason that is anecdotally present but not being known for sure. If my gains don't stall I'll keep pressing on at just 350 till the very end.

So some options I was considering if gains do stall at some point include; 1. More aggressive calorie hikes. 2. Reducing or increasing training volume depending on how recovery has been. 3. Switching up the training style to lower rep more strength focused rep ranges. 4. Increasing the test dose to 500 for the last 4-6 weeks. 5. Upping the Mk-677 to 25mg adding in huzaprine A 200mcg every 5 hours and adding 4mg CJC-DAC per week to improve recovery a bit. Oral finisher (Would rather not due to tanking lipids).

Anyways what does every one else seem to find works best for keep the gains train rolling on a 14+ weeker?