Thoughts on Icebol (Turanabol)

B

Big_Zeus166

Awards
From what I have research and heard is that Icebol was an oral made specifically for athletes!

What have you guys heard about icebol? Or what are your experiences?

Also, would it be something worthwhile to stack with my Test-E and EQ cycle?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excellent drug

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I have research and heard is that Icebol was an oral made specifically for athletes!

What have you guys heard about icebol? Or what are your experiences?

Also, would it be something worthwhile to stack with my Test-E and EQ cycle?
Who the fcuk is calling tbol icebol? Wrigleys?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Realy nice drug, enhanced every male caracteristic, as well as strenght, vascularuty, apetite, sex drive, and for me without any side effects at 50 mg ed

C

Country

Awards
Great compound keeps me full keepable size no water weight saves my size when dieting.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s a nice compound for a lean bulk or recomp. It’s a bit milder than the stronger orals, but it had literally no side effects for me. The pumps on it were amazing. It really made my traps and delts more full and round. The strength on it was alright. No changes in libido, energy, aggression, etc for me. I wouldn’t necessarily say that it’s an “athletes” drug because it doesn’t change endurance for me.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I have never been able to use it for anything except convention gym workouts. The muscle cramps (lower back pumps) hindered any type of dynamic movement. I found that it hurt my cardio endurance as well. Its weird because I believe it was synthesized for Russian Olympic athletes. Hdrol the same thing.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never been able to use it for anything except convention gym workouts. The muscle cramps (lower back pumps) hindered any type of dynamic movement. I found that it hurt my cardio endurance as well. Its weird because I believe it was synthesized for Russian Olympic athletes. Hdrol the same thing.
Seems like you got all the possible bad **** from it, shame bro...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was synthesized in East Germany for athletes and was responsible for their Olympic dominance for 30 years. The Soviet Union and other Eastern Bloc nations also gave their athletes tbol during this time, and they dominated almost every sport.

S

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I personally like tbol because it doesn't give me such a bad pump as to lower my ability to run/train athletics and cardio. I have yet to put on any real size with it, but it helps with recovery and hasn't hit my endurance yet.

Less size and strength and pump for me than anavar which was too much pump for the training I was doing at the time. Winstrol was maybe better for cardio and for sure for speed, **** probably strength too, but I am not a fan of the other side effects.

If you have not run test and eq cycle full through ever, then I would do that. I also like the idea of kick-starting with tbol so that the eq has some help before really shining through.