Shops in between cycles

Hourman39

Awards
Any suggestions on what to take in between cycles to retain and possibly increase gains? I'm fairly new to this so Im still learning. I know SARMs are suppressive and I can't take those. What about pro hormones? Or an OTC supp?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing hormonal. You wanna know something you can gain tons of muscle even when not on cycle? Insulin. But spend the next year reading an hour a day about it before you use it. It’s absolutely not a joke. I’ve put muscle on with it, that made a monster cycle gains look like child’s play...

Hourman39

Awards
What would be the best peptides to use? Isn't MK 677 suppressive?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would be the best peptides to use? Isn't MK 677 suppressive?
Mk677 isn’t suppressive. I say this respectfully but you definitely want to spend some time reading up on this stuff before you take anything....

Mk677 and cjc dac is what I’m using now between cycles and IMO world looking at.

You might alway want to check out some of the well regarded natty anabolics like vector (not used it myself but people on AM talk highly of it).

Hourman39

Awards
Yea, I understand what you mean. I try to read up as much as I can, there is just so much information out there and a lot of it conflicts. From what I've read it seems like a combo of MK 677, x-factor and blue gene would help quite a bit

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax is good in between cycles. It is natural, so it will not compare to anything hormonal you have ran. However, users report a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks, which is great for a natural product. Body composition also improves.

Here is some feedback

I ran it for 6 weeks and i loved the product .. i was going through hard times so wasnt able to hit gym reguarly but taking stuff daily didnt lose any strength.

MassMax + Xgels is next in line for 8 weeks ( maybe in july-aug)
I ran it for 8 weeks and enjoyed it. Check out my review. I will run it again in the future. Hunger, weight, and strength went up noticeably. That's impressive considering I've been training for over 20 years.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^food^
The whole “I’m going to cut as soon as I get through PCT” makes my brain want to explode.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to say VECTOR, and I will.

:afro:

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk677 isn’t suppressive. I say this respectfully but you definitely want to spend some time reading up on this stuff before you take anything....

Mk677 and cjc dac is what I’m using now between cycles and IMO world looking at.

You might alway want to check out some of the well regarded natty anabolics like vector (not used it myself but people on AM talk highly of it).
What are your dosages and what's your weight? Seeing any results? Tnx

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are your dosages and what's your weight? Seeing any results? Tnx
Dosing the mk at 30 per day (20am and 10pm, would have done 25 but pills in 10’s)

Cjc dac at 2mg a week split into 2 pins 3/4 days apart.

Results are hard to quantify as I’m in a cut - definitely feel like recovery has improved and my joints are feeling great. Fat loss is evident but I’m using clen and eca so that’s to be expected. Seem to holding strength better than I usually do in a cut but it’s not increasing at all.....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosing the mk at 30 per day (20am and 10pm, would have done 25 but pills in 10’s)

Cjc dac at 2mg a week split into 2 pins 3/4 days apart.

Results are hard to quantify as I’m in a cut - definitely feel like recovery has improved and my joints are feeling great. Fat loss is evident but I’m using clen and eca so that’s to be expected. Seem to holding strength better than I usually do in a cut but it’s not increasing at all.....
Ok tnx.

2mg is definetly on the conservative side though. 4 - 5 mg's e5d is where you should see good results. But if you are on a cut the muscle retention is what you should be focusing on when looking for efdects of your peptides. How is that?

Hourman39

Awards
Ok tnx.

2mg is definetly on the conservative side though. 4 - 5 mg's e5d is where you should see good results. But if you are on a cut the muscle retention is what you should be focusing on when looking for efdects of your peptides. How is that?
So on the cjc you're saying 4-5 milligrams every 5 days is a more effective dosage? The brand I was looking at comes in 5mg vials

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any suggestions on what to take in between cycles to retain and possibly increase gains? I'm fairly new to this so Im still learning. I know SARMs are suppressive and I can't take those. What about pro hormones? Or an OTC supp?
SNS X-gels (arachindonic acid) is one of (if not the) best options on the market. It's one of the only that has legitimate studied, measurable impact on skeletal muscle gains in trained men... 100% natural, reasonably priced (hella cheaper than andros or sarms or any of the other "lower end" anabolics) and actually works...

It can be run solo or stacked with some other things to create a synergistic effect as well (forskolin, carnitine salts (ALCAR/PLCAR/etc))

Hourman39

Awards
I've read about arachidonic acid, I was looking into X-factor

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've read about arachidonic acid, I was looking into X-factor
same thing (usually tho its slightly more expensive). one thing to note is the "advanced" version has fish oil in it as well which is reccomended against as its an anti-inflammatory and you want to dose those as far away from ArA as possible to prevent any interference (since ArA's MOA is to cause extra inflammation and damage, leading to more repair and building)

Hourman39

Awards
Gotcha, so take fish oil and x-gels at separate times?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok tnx.

To be honest i found hugely conflicting views on dosing amounts when researching. I saw some based on bw which would have been approx 1mg a week, some up to the 4/5 you suggest. Price played a part in starting at 2 as well, im planning on running for at least a year and 4mg every 5 days starts to equal approx $320 a month (im guessing £ to $ rates a bit). Whilst i could afford that ive got a family etc to think of.

Muscle retention and overall health were key and that does seem to be working, i also have loose skin from significant weight loss and have seen the research showing high hgh can improve that.

I may well bump up the dosage to say 2mg e4d if the benefits are that significant. I would say id try to find a cheaper source but looking around they all seemed similar and id rather not inject some cheap sh1t unless i know for sure its also decent quality (i know im not guarenteed that at any price but playing the odds).

In terms of returns how much better would you suggest the returns are?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotcha, so take fish oil and x-gels at separate times?
yep, same goes for any joint supp or other anti-inflammatory type product.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To be honest i found hugely conflicting views on dosing amounts when researching. I saw some based on bw which would have been approx 1mg a week, some up to the 4/5 you suggest. Price played a part in starting at 2 as well, im planning on running for at least a year and 4mg every 5 days starts to equal approx $320 a month (im guessing £ to $ rates a bit). Whilst i could afford that ive got a family etc to think of.

Muscle retention and overall health were key and that does seem to be working, i also have loose skin from significant weight loss and have seen the research showing high hgh can improve that.

I may well bump up the dosage to say 2mg e4d if the benefits are that significant. I would say id try to find a cheaper source but looking around they all seemed similar and id rather not inject some cheap sh1t unless i know for sure its also decent quality (i know im not guarenteed that at any price but playing the odds).

$320 a month?! You could do a nice HGH run for that much fukk that

Hourman39

Awards
Would the OTC products mentioned like Vector and XGels stack well with MK677?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
$320 a month?! You could do a nice HGH run for that much fukk that
Although I’ve never looked into hgh it did cross my mind that it would be getting into that territory price wise lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well no need to search anecdotal evidence as there has been a large study done on cjc dac: https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/3/799/2843281

Basically 60 mcg/kg is the best bang for buck. Check fig. 4 in the study.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting read, quite a varience on half life..... 60mcg would put me at 5.4 e4d based on that chart.....

Food for thought anyway, thanks
No prob. Btw you don't really need 60mcg/kg every 4 days. In the study that was just one injection that produced those results. If dosing e4 or e5 days cjc will saturate in blood and you prob need something like 4mg's e5d to reach that dose in a 2 weeks time (3 injections).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would the OTC products mentioned like Vector and XGels stack well with MK677?
they can be a stack, but really no synergy between them.