First time running superdrol

Page 1 of 14 123 ... Last
  1. First time running superdrol


    First 3 days on superdrol. Yesterday I was super dehydrated, had to down double my normal water intake. Last 2 days I have had a strange lower abdominal pain, very dull...almost like a stomach flu. And the lethargy was pretty bad yesterday after work. Taking 20mg a day. This will be my 7th cycle.

    So my question is: do these symptoms lessen after the first week or so? Or is this something that will be lasting the next 3 weeks ie) does your body ever adjust to superdrol?


  2. Lots of water and vitamin rich foods, veggies, fruits, and a strong liver aid. Next time, go injectable SD. Waaaay less side effects.
    Think outside the box
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    Lots of water and vitamin rich foods, veggies, fruits, and a strong liver aid. Next time, go injectable SD. Waaaay less side effects.
    Agreed, id way rather take injections that do orals, even if its winstrol. I hate having this **** going through my digestive tract. This time around, a friend talked me into trying superdrol to kickstart my cycle. Just hoping my body gets used to it... dehydration I can understand, and lethargy just comes with the territory of certain orals sometimes, but the minor gut ache is something I could live without.
    Thanks for the reply, hoping others chime in to help me understand if this is normal in the first week.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mudveins View Post
    First 3 days on superdrol. Yesterday I was super dehydrated, had to down double my normal water intake. Last 2 days I have had a strange lower abdominal pain, very dull...almost like a stomach flu. And the lethargy was pretty bad yesterday after work. Taking 20mg a day. This will be my 7th cycle.

    So my question is: do these symptoms lessen after the first week or so? Or is this something that will be lasting the next 3 weeks ie) does your body ever adjust to superdrol?
    Of it's only been 3 days I doubt it's from the sd

  5. In for info. Gonna be trying sd for the first time soon
    •   
       


  6. Welcome to the amazing suck that is Superdrol. Youíll be half dead week 4, barely able to eat, YET STILL, contemplating upping dose and running it another week, itís THAT damn good. Hahaha

  7. Plus, SD is doing none of that to you by day 3. So just drink water, and keep on trucking.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Of it's only been 3 days I doubt it's from the sd
    Unless its a complete coincidence that the day after I start sdrol I got sick and started feeling like ****... then I dont know what else to attribute it to. Diet id the same and on point, meds are the same... only thing ive changed in the past 2/3 months is that on Tuesday I started Tren E and SD. Tren E is a long ester so theres no way its that. Im gonna stop SD and wait a few days... if its an immediate full recovery, then thats the answer.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Plus, SD is doing none of that to you by day 3. So just drink water, and keep on trucking.
    Could it bot just be that my stomach/digestive tract is having issues with this particular oral?

  10. what brand superdrol?

  11. Iím not a Doctor. But thereís next to no risk running it at 10-20mg a day for 4 weeks. Unless you have severe liver disease already. Whatever is going on with your stomach, Iíd bet money itís unrelated. Give that SD a chance, itís such an incredible hormone

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I’m not a Doctor. But there’s next to no risk running it at 10-20mg a day for 4 weeks. Unless you have severe liver disease already. Whatever is going on with your stomach, I’d bet money it’s unrelated. Give that SD a chance, it’s such an incredible hormone
    It’s not worth stopping for a few days to see if it’s unrelated?
    Regardless I’d just stick with the Tren e and switch to dbol if it was. Already have it

  13. It feels like it doesnít matter to you what anyone thinks if itís related or not. Chances are, it will go away, or youíll stop taking it and itíll go away as well. Good luck bro.

  14. Exactly

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    It feels like it doesn’t matter to you what anyone thinks if it’s related or not. Chances are, it will go away, or you’ll stop taking it and it’ll go away as well. Good luck bro.
    Thanks man, regardless I appreciate you chiming in.

    I skipped my 2nd dose at noon today and the stomach pain is no longer with me, although I’ve had a sore throat now for the majority of the day. So I’ve decided to drop the drol for a few days until I feel 100%.

    For those of you looking at this post for Superdrol knowledge and what to expect, I will be starting it up again soon. I will post back here in a week and let you know if anything changes on the second attempt. Maybe I’ve just got unlucky and gotten sick. For now I’ll just continue with my long esters while a get past this.

    Thanks to everyone who dropped a post. ��

  16. Quote Originally Posted by johnny412 View Post
    what brand superdrol?
    Genepharm

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    Lots of water and vitamin rich foods, veggies, fruits, and a strong liver aid. Next time, go injectable SD. Waaaay less side effects.
    Unfortunately my guy cant get injectable SD.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mudveins View Post
    First 3 days on superdrol. Yesterday I was super dehydrated, had to down double my normal water intake. Last 2 days I have had a strange lower abdominal pain, very dull...almost like a stomach flu. And the lethargy was pretty bad yesterday after work. Taking 20mg a day. This will be my 7th cycle.

    So my question is: do these symptoms lessen after the first week or so? Or is this something that will be lasting the next 3 weeks ie) does your body ever adjust to superdrol?
    What on cycle supports are you taking? How much TUDCA?
    Along with the water, those are very important questions.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Renew1 View Post
    What on cycle supports are you taking? How much TUDCA?
    Along with the water, those are very important questions.
    I’m drinking 5-6 litres of water a day
    For supports I’m taking:
    NAC
    Hymalian liver support
    Vitamin c
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin E
    Hawthorn berry extract
    Celery seed extract
    25 billion probiotic
    Digestive enzymes
    Multi vitamin
    Vitamin b6
    Aromasin
    Nolvadex
    Omega 3
    Potassium
    Calcium/magnesium/zinc combo
    And prescription BP meds

    Oh and Niacin

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Renew1 View Post
    What on cycle supports are you taking? How much TUDCA?
    Along with the water, those are very important questions.
    Some beta testers ran sd at 50mg a day and stayed within normal range for liver values. Liver toxicity is over exaggerated a lot of things. A few days is not gonna do this unless you already have liver problems

  21. Not trying to hijack but just curious, since I'm guessing people who have run SD are chiming in here. Anyone run or know someone who's run fusion methdrol? That's why I was planning but just read some less than stellar reviews (ie zero results)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Some beta testers ran sd at 50mg a day and stayed within normal range for liver values. Liver toxicity is over exaggerated a lot of things. A few days is not gonna do this unless you already have liver problems
    I agree, it would be odd to be experiencing these sides from SD already, apart from pre-existing considerations.

    But on the over exaggerating part.....I don't personally know those beta testers, but I do personally know myself, and some other people who have experienced bad sides from SD. ... although not this quickly.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Renew1 View Post
    I agree, it would be odd to be experiencing these sides from SD already, apart from pre-existing considerations.

    But on the over exaggerating part.....I don't personally know those beta testers, but I do personally know myself, and some other people who have experienced bad sides from SD. ... although not this quickly.
    I like the way you think, personal experience trumps all studies and hearsay in my opinion. That said I've ran lots of different orals and nac is all I used to use and no issues ever. Even when I partied on cycle. Maybe a day or 2 Of dark piss and whatever but nothing major

  24. So clearly no on has any objections to my support protocols.... safe to say maybe im just sick? Lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mudveins View Post
    So clearly no on has any objections to my support protocols.... safe to say maybe im just sick? Lol
    That's the question of the day, my man. I hope so.

    I'm usually not a big proponent of multi-compound formulas....except in the case of on cycle protection. Cell Cycle assist and several others have worked very hard to cover all the bases with their products. (I can tell you put a lot of consideration into yours as well). ...just something to think about for next time.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. first time running test c
    By tz69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2018, 11:24 AM
  2. First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?
    By XJDesertFox in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:20 AM
  3. First time running P-Plex cycle
    By Ashton1000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 07:00 PM
  4. First time using Superdrol!
    By Atheloop in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 07:54 PM
  5. First time using Superdrol clone
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Log in
Log in