IBE Epistane cycle

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So im planning on running my first cycle after taking two years off from gear. Ive decided to go with IBE Epistane due to it being very mild and was actually my very first cycle back in 2012 which I remeber responding very well to. My question is has anyone tried the IBE Epistane brand ? Im finding mixed reviews and just looking for some insight on the brand.
I plan on running my cycle :
30/30/40/50/50

I have my pct as always

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No experience with that brand, but if you wanna turn that into a bad ass, feel good cycle I recommend adding trest. Everyone who tried this combo loves it. It was my favorite.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Great recommendation but im looking to run epistane solo due to how mild it is. Trest has a anabolic/androgenic ration of 2300/650. Sounds like a bad ass stack though.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epi really isn't that mild to be honest. If you want something mild I would look at halodrol. EPI is tough on your body, you start feeling like **** around the 4-5 week mark generally. Halodrol you can run 8-10 weeks no prob. Just my .02

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
This ^. I really underestimated it. I would definitely add Trest if you can. I felt terrible until I started the Trest. 4-Andro wouldn't cut it. I had less sides from DMZ.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ANd you don't have to run trest at a high dose as a base either. 10-15 mg of transdermal trest ace will keep you feeling good without being crazy strong.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
ANd you don't have to run trest at a high dose as a base either. 10-15 mg of transdermal trest ace will keep you feeling good without being crazy strong.
I ran Dermatrest at 50mg in the morning and felt great. Didn't need an AI either. I was running 45mg of Integrity Epistane

If you only do 50mg a day on Dermatrest, the bottle will last 8 weeks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think IBE Epistane is around anymore

Alistair_

Awards
So im planning on running my first cycle after taking two years off from gear. Ive decided to go with IBE Epistane due to it being very mild and was actually my very first cycle back in 2012 which I remeber responding very well to. My question is has anyone tried the IBE Epistane brand ? Im finding mixed reviews and just looking for some insight on the brand.
I plan on running my cycle :
30/30/40/50/50

I have my pct as always
I used IBE Epistane not long after is was first released back in 2008 I believe. The first bottle I got was with the original label with a black cap and I took 10mg 3 times a day for 30mg today and results were great. It gave me energy and a great sense of well being, like an anti-depressant effect.

So I ordered 2 more bottles a few months later and it had the new label. One had a black lid and the other a white lid. Gains were the same but this time it made me feel very tired and depressed just days into the cycle. The caps had off-white powder with yellow specs of something in them. Rumor was that it was contaminated with Tren or that the new bottles where a different compound all together. No one knows for sure but if it had Tren in it I’m sure the amount was negligent and used orally, absorption would be poor. Anyway, that was my Epistane experience many years ago.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh Man! I remember running IBE distance back in the day with great gains. That was back in the heyday of "prohormones"!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No experience with that brand, but if you wanna turn that into a bad ass, feel good cycle I recommend adding trest. Everyone who tried this combo loves it. It was my favorite.
Yep yep yep

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya my first cycle was epistane to and I was originally planing on running it at 30/30/30/40/50/50 but was only able to stay on 50 for 2 days becuase I felt like COMPLETE ****, but on 30 I felt absolutely fine

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane has a reputation among some as being mild, but a lot of us will testify that it is not.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epistane has a reputation among some as being mild, but a lot of us will testify that it is not.
Had to take a few years away from the gym life and supps. But when I hopped back into the game I never did understand why epistane was regarded as a mild compound. It's really an awesome deal. Underrated in a lot of regards.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had to take a few years away from the gym life and supps. But when I hopped back into the game I never did understand why epistane was regarded as a mild compound. It's really an awesome deal. Underrated in a lot of regards.
Yeah...some guys rate it as their #1 compound.

And I feel like crap on it. You really have to watch your numbers while you're in it, and take good support.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah...some guys rate it as their #1 compound.

And I feel like crap on it. You really have to watch your numbers while you're in it, and take good support.
Would say that’s it’s more or less harsh than dmz or alpha-1 cause I’m running both at 20mg as my 2nd ever cycle and hope I don’t feel as sh1tty as I did on the epi at large doses.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would say that’s it’s more or less harsh than dmz or alpha-1 cause I’m running both at 20mg as my 2nd ever cycle and hope I don’t feel as sh1tty as I did on the epi at large doses.
I don't know how crappy you'll feel on those two (I've never ran Alpha-1), but they're both really strong compounds. I'd keep an eye on everything, and keep on top of your OCT, and TUDCA.

It's weird man, some guys say they don't feel bad on Epi.

I just try to always be as proactive as possible, with support supps and dring a LOT of water.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know how crappy you'll feel on those two (I've never ran Alpha-1), but they're both really strong compounds. I'd keep an eye on everything, and keep on top of your OCT, and TUDCA.

It's weird man, some guys say they don't feel bad on Epi.

I just try to always be as proactive as possible, with support supps and dring a LOT of water.
At 30mg of epistane I felt completely fine, the cycle support I was taking was Rich Piana’s, which if you look at the ingredients is easily the best cycle support on the market, then once I got up to 40mg i was out of rich pianas cycle support so I had to grab a bottle of some sh1tty cycle support from my local supplement store. So I’m not sure if the sides I got from 40 were because I upped the dosage or because of sh1tty cycle support, prob a little bit of both

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I believe from my research the original black capsules were actually phera flex and then when they got caught the white capsules were actually Epistane.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some. Has lot number and expiration. Seller claims authentic or mondy back gaurantee.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
How were your results with ibe epistane ?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Dermatrest at 50mg in the morning and felt great. Didn't need an AI either. I was running 45mg of Integrity Epistane

If you only do 50mg a day on Dermatrest, the bottle will last 8 weeks.
What brand of dermatrest?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Do you remember if your pills were white or black? Im asking cause i believe the black capsules actually tested to be phera plex and the white capsules were epistane.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you remember if your pills were white or black? Im asking cause i believe the black capsules actually tested to be phera plex and the white capsules were epistane.
They were actually referring to the bottle caps (lids) colors...not the pill colors.

Some people think that the bottles with one lid color contained straight Epi, and the other had Epi and Phera.
I don't know the actual answer...but apparently Epistane can convert to Phera fairly easily.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So black cap=phera
Or white cap=epistane

???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was trying to remember if I had noticed a difference back then, so I looked up the label designs......I'm almost positive now, that I never ran the IBE version of Epi.

Alistair_

Awards
Actually all pills were white it was the bottles of Epistane with the new labels, some had black lids and some had white lids.

You meantion the first batches of Epi by IBE with the black labels being Phera and that actually makes sense when I looked up how Phera makes most users feel, it read a mood boost and energy. I can’t think of any other oral AAS that gives most uses a mood boost or energy. I’ve read D-bol can in some people but makes others feel like crap.

I also read something about a chemical cousin to Epi that can convert into Phera overtime inside the bottles. It’s been discussed here on this board many times.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Oh Man! I remember running IBE distance back in the day with great gains. That was back in the heyday of "prohormones"!
I ran it when I was like 27, black bottle, green design. I thought it was great. I played around with the dosage and never had any sides. Great results, strong and lean gains.
Wish I didn't have to worry about sides now. Last hdrol put me on my ass after a few weeks. But I had no base or as much knowledge as I do now.
Hope it's a great run.

dsm1

Awards
I ran the IBE Epistane back in 2010. I can say it was the absolute best PH cycle I've ever experienced. Never got the same feeling/results on RPN Havoc or CEL Epi-Drol. NEVER.