Taking AAS as a Preworkout

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever used an AAS as a preworkout when off cycle? I’ve heard of people doing this with dbol and Renew1 mentioned it can be done with trest. If you’re working out 3x per week and taking a dose of an AAS before going to the gym, would you still experience suppression? I find this concept interesting but it might be nothing but a waste of juice. What kind of benefits could you expect from this practice?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever used an AAS as a preworkout when off cycle? I’ve heard of people doing this with dbol and Renew1 mentioned it can be done with trest. If you’re working out 3x per week and taking a dose of an AAS before going to the gym, would you still experience suppression? I find this concept interesting but it might be nothing but a waste of juice. What kind of benefits could you expect from this practice?
Yes, I did mention that it could be taken preworkout, while "off cycle"....keeping in mind that it is a strong steroid, and has suppressive, and other qualities that you'd want to consider.
At some point, we'd need to ask ourselves "are we really off cycle?".

Some run gear almost constantly. For those that don't, I'm not necessarily advocating this.

When I take Trest oral preworkout, I'm not "taking a preworkout". I'm taking this steroid preworkout.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Testosterone base (no ester) was good as a pre workout when I was cruising on 250mg test once upon a time. Not sure how well it would work with natty test levels though. Tren no ester is another popular ont.

I think the best one though is halotestin. From what I hear it hits you hard, like day 1.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I love taking mentabolan preworkout. I think its better to do this if you're on trt/blast and cruise. If youre off cycle and not on test then you're just needlessly suppressing your natural production

Newth

Awards
Test Prop is a great pre-work out. It even gave a me a loverly left b!tch tit.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Test Prop is a great pre-work out. It even gave a me a loverly left b!tch tit.
Nice! Those are cool lol. Ive always wanted to try test suspension. Im thinking next cycle im gonna grab some

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do it! test suspension or TNE (basically suspension but in oil instead of water) is the best pre workout I have tried. Beast mode. I suspect tren no ester would be even better. You can also just get test powder with no ester (test base) and make a nasal spray or just snort it. Much less painful. Yes I'm being serious lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do it! test suspension or TNE (basically suspension but in oil instead of water) is the best pre workout I have tried. Beast mode. I suspect tren no ester would be even better. You can also just get test powder with no ester (test base) and make a nasal spray or just snort it. Much less painful. Yes I'm being serious lol
What dose? I'm curious because the dose one can take via intranasal would be very small.

Newth

Awards
Nice! Those are cool lol. Ive always wanted to try test suspension. Im thinking next cycle im gonna grab some
Short test spike's are where it's at...for long lasting benefits.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
guru ameen thinks that by taking any oral steroid pre work out is just beggin for heart complications down the road. I quit doing this and frankly don't miss it at all.. it never was that good for pre work out anyhow. better than nothing maybe but id rather have a kick ass pump product pre work out and just be on cruise.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
https://youtu.be/B5_3Ak_vJm0
I wouldn't taking steroids pre workout at all ....
Hey brother, if you really believe this to be factual information, it's probably worthy of a thread.
From what I've read, most of the guys on this site (myself included) who take steroids, take at least one preworkout, while on cycle.

Country

Awards
Test base no ester is great for leg and back days. Trest i wouldn't advise unless your and experienced user

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother, if you really believe this to be factual information, it's probably worthy of a thread.
From what I've read, most of the guys on this site (myself included) who take steroids, take at least one preworkout, while on cycle.
if you know who this guy is.... you know that he knows what he's talking about....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established