1st osta cycle

Big10spot

Awards
Hi everyone,
I'm planning on starting my first osta cycle for a body recomp at 20mg a day for 6 weeks. I have access to nolva for pct but was wondering if I should run either BLR letrone or rebirth on cycle incase of sides?

Background info:
20 years old
61kg
15%bf
173cm
Thanks

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Hi everyone,
I'm planning on starting my first osta cycle for a body recomp at 20mg a day for 6 weeks. I have access to nolva for pct but was wondering if I should run either BLR letrone or rebirth on cycle incase of sides?

Background info:
20 years old
61kg
15%bf
173cm
Thanks
Just no.
First and foremost you are 20 yo, you will **** up your natural hormone production. Second, how long have u been training? Are your diet and training in check?
With this stats i would say that you need to first learn how to diet properly, because thats the main factor for growth, i dont see a reason to risk with anabolics when at 20 you can easily gain muscle mass (ofc not exactly like with andros but yeah i think you get it)
Also at 20 your test is still high, you can have sick natty gains with just proper diet and training, use that natty potentital and dont run anything anabolic until your natural hormone production doesnt start to drop.
It just isnt worth it, how long have u been training? What kind of diet are you on? Firstly master the basics (which if you did you wouldnt think about running anything hormonal at 20).
Just my 2 cents, i dont want to be rude, but a lot of people want to skip hard work and diet and hope to have sick body with anabolics and lose all those gains when they come of. I dont want to sound like im trying to outsmart you or to sound rude, also im not much older than you(21) but it just doesnt make sense to me that you need anabolics at 20, because i know how much gains i made when i learned to diet properly and to train properly, thats just the main factor for growth at your age.

Big10spot

Awards
Hi I appreciate the honest advice but I'm already fairly well aware of the risks involved but due to external circumstances I'd rather not discuss long term affects on my health don't overly concern me(I ideally would like to minimise them). I started training 4 years ago and i believe I have a fairly good understanding of diet and training as I have only gotten down to this weight and bf on a keto diet in the last few months after being nearly 90kg due to letting my body go to ****.Im currently eating a 45%carb 35%protein 20%fat diet on a 3day body split. I chose sarms as they seem to have the least sides compared to anabolics or prohormones(at least in the short term anyway). Finally as far as harm reduction goes would letrone be suitable to counteract estrogenic sides of osta on cycle and would nolva and a natty test booster be suitable for pct to minimise damage and keep the majority of gains. Thanks again I know what I'm doing is dumb.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Osta blows... not worth the suppression one bit. Far better options out there

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just to warn you anybody that suggests anabolics to you will be repramed by the site because of your age. Are you sure your not 21?

Big10spot

Awards
Yeah as it happens it's my 21st birthday tomorrow

Big10spot

Awards
Anyone that's wants to recommend anabolics for me can do so safely in an hour

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is ok. Pretty light. A bunch of guys got negative reactions from it. Why don't you use lgd. It's very light with sides and suppression but is good for building muscle. I recommend running some sort of test base with it but I've had buddies that didn't and were fine. Recomp could be lgd for 8 weeks with maybe epi andro or demacrine. You already got the serm. I'd save the ostarine for a 6-8 week tiny cycle inbetween big cycles

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Too young.
Osta is weak.
Their are natual options much better than Osta like Vector for example.

Newth

Awards
Yeah as it happens it's my 21st birthday tomorrow
So between now and tomorrow learn the sh!t out of natural way's(a hand full actually work pretty well).
Also learn even more about PCT, it's what stop's everyone being on your case.
After all of that, tomorrow when you are 21 then forget osta and learn a lot more about compound's, if your going to screw with hormone's at your age, then make it worth it.

Big10spot

Awards
Thanks I'll look into it I was trying to avoid it but if I'm gonna be suppressed anyway might as well make it worthwhile

Big10spot

Awards
So between now and tomorrow learn the sh!t out of natural way's(a hand full actually work pretty well).
Also learn even more about PCT, it's what stop's everyone being on your case.
After all of that, tomorrow when you are 21 then forget osta and learn a lot more about compound's, if your going to screw with hormone's at your age, then make it worth it.
Yeah I'll do more research into it the only serm I can get for pct is nolva but I'll look into otc compounds to stack with it when I cycle something worth the suppression

Newth

Awards
Thanks I'll look into it I was trying to avoid it but if I'm gonna be suppressed anyway might as well make it worthwhile
Just remember don't be stupid, learn a bit first(read and ask question's) and you will gain 2 to 3 times more, diet and solid training come first or you wont grow much.

Newth

Awards
Yeah I'll do more research into it the only serm I can get for pct is nolva but I'll look into otc compounds to stack with it when I cycle something worth the suppression
Nolva is solid for a PCT, general rule is 20/20/10/10.
There is much more you can learn but this is the most important.

If your going to play with thing's young then make it short, it will cause less long term damage.

Big10spot

Awards
Just remember don't be stupid, learn a bit first(read and ask question's) and you will gain 2 to 3 times more, diet and solid training come first or you wont grow much.
Yeah I'll get my body back to how it was before I left it go to **** first nd spend that time doing more research to make sure I'm getting the most gains out of the risk I'm taking. Could you recommend any compounds to look into?

Newth

Awards
Yeah I'll get my body back to how it was before I left it go to **** first nd spend that time doing more research to make sure I'm getting the most gains out of the risk I'm taking. Could you recommend any compounds to look into?
Truthfully I'm new back and am learning the newer compound's myself, some are crazy strong so be careful.
Learn the milder compounds, non-methylated.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol/Epi/1-test - all minimal sides