Decalone

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Anyone heard of this? I think it's pretty brand new. "nutrition facts" says Cyclodextrin 19-Nordiol. I would probably just inject deca over this if I wanted to but just curious on people's thoughts.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone heard of this? I think it's pretty brand new. "nutrition facts" says Cyclodextrin 19-Nordiol. I would probably just inject deca over this if I wanted to but just curious on people's thoughts.
Dennis, is Decalone a name of the product? Who's the manufacturer?

I'm assuming this isn't 19 Nor DHEA?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I put Decalone into Google, and I don't have a strong enough chemistry background to read what popped up.
LOL.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Haha. Yes decalone is the name of the product. It says it's nordiol, which would be the one step conversion to nandrolone. 19 nor dhea would be the two step conversion, correct? My guess is that it's the deca version of what androtest is to testosterone.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I actually took nor-diol back in high school (graduated in 2004) back before I knew anything about cycle support and pct. Stupid, I know. But I was a kid and they were selling this **** without the proper knowledge to go with it. But anyway, I can't really remember what it was like in terms of gains

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really don't have any good input on it at this point. More curiosity.
I generally stay away from most 19 Nor compounds.

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude even before you said the brand name I somehow knew it was ******** nutrition that released it.. I remember thinking damn they have androtest real 4-ad why not 19-Nordiol not that 19-nordhea crap! Lol and it finally happened

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I'm definitely intrigued but since I just returned to actually pinning, idk if it makes much sense to try

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Literally was going to mention this myself, it’s fusion supps and that shop we can’t name anymore emailed about it two days ago....

Interested me but about to start pinning so no need really.....would be interested to see if anyone else runs it though

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm definitely intrigued but since I just returned to actually pinning, idk if it makes much sense to try
Yeah I’m in the same boat seeing that I’m prescribed actual test and at that point might as well use real Deca/ nandrolone

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But I still am real interested in anyone feedback who have used it back in the day, since it’s technically a legitimate oral nandrolone.. not max lmg or something that claimed to be like Deca

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But I still am real interested in anyone feedback who have used it back in the day, since it’s technically a legitimate oral nandrolone.. not max lmg or something that claimed to be like Deca
Have you ever used Max lmg?

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I used a few years back it was max out by platinum nutriceuticals. Hard to remember how I get on it exactly but put some size like maybe water weight but never really felt any crazy kick to it. But who knows the quality of these compounds in the last few years. I feel like maybe 10 years ago they were probably way better like the original stuff like spawn, sus500 blue, steelcrushers.. omg do you remember steelcrushers dymethaberry?! Sublingual DMZ berry flavored crazy ****!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I used a few years back it was max out by platinum nutriceuticals. Hard to remember how I get on it exactly but put some size like maybe water weight but never really felt any crazy kick to it. But who knows the quality of these compounds in the last few years. I feel like maybe 10 years ago they were probably way better like the original stuff like spawn, sus500 blue, steelcrushers.. omg do you remember steelcrushers dymethaberry?! Sublingual DMZ berry flavored crazy ****!!
Yeah, I never took the steelcrushers, but I took SD ...and it made me HUGE.

Seriously.

I purposely avoided max lmg, even though I was taking a fair number of "PHs" when it got popular. I generally try to avoid most 19 Nors.
I only tried DMZ the past couple of years....
And I was very impressed. Not just with the size (muscle) increase, but also the partitioning effect was pretty awesome.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Why the avoidance of 19 nors? Theyre not great for progesterone I think right?

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a comment about 19-Nordiol on a UK forum from back in the years.

"Stacked it with 4-AD, which is a must (unless you like feeling like crap!). Good gains and strength. No hair loss but some bloat. Definatley recommend doing 6 weeks, preferably 8 as it really kicks in after 4 weeks"

D

DennisC1986

Awards
That's exactly what I did back in HS but it was so long ago I don't remember the dosages or any sides or anything.

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a comment about 19-Nordiol on a UK forum from back in the years.

"Stacked it with 4-AD, which is a must (unless you like feeling like crap!). Good gains and strength. No hair loss but some bloat. Definatley recommend doing 6 weeks, preferably 8 as it really kicks in after 4 weeks"
Lol I just literally read that post this morning!! Lmao god that’s really sad on my part!

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else have any experience with 19-norandrostenediol? Really thinking of at least picking up some to run along with trt. I also have like 4 bottles of androtest 4-ad but I’m pretty sure that’s going to sit there since I have actual testosterone. But I think this decalone would be a great way to get nandrolone without finding a source. Not to mention it’s Oral so if Deca doesn’t agree with me I can always cut it out quick unlike a Decanoate ester. What you guys think?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
If you don't wanna pin deca if say it could be a good addition to your trt. Give it a shot and let us know

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They just never work as good as the real thing. You'd be far better off with something like superdrol at low dosage that's guaranteed stronger but also very low on the androgenic side which is always a plus

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They just never work as good as the real thing. You'd be far better off with something like superdrol at low dosage that's guaranteed stronger but also very low on the androgenic side which is always a plus
Not at all interested in any heavily methylated orals because i never see the point of running a compounds that so toxic that 4 weeks is the max you can go, because what quality gains can you really make in 4 weeks? No interested in 15lbs of **** just to lose it.. injectables by far superior or like I said maybe the 1-step andros as they can be run for something like 10 weeks no problem as they are precursors to the hormones found in the injectables. 4-Andro diol = testosterone , 19-norandrodiol = nandrolone both directly

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all interested in any heavily methylated orals because i never see the point of running a compounds that so toxic that 4 weeks is the max you can go, because what quality gains can you really make in 4 weeks? No interested in 15lbs of **** just to lose it.. injectables by far superior or like I said maybe the 1-step andros as they can be run for something like 10 weeks no problem as they are precursors to the hormones found in the injectables. 4-Andro diol = testosterone , 19-norandrodiol = nandrolone both directly
You can definitely run most orals more than 4 weeks. Actually all of them as far as I know. A strong compound can yield more during 4 weeks than other can at 8 weeks if you take superdrol vs anavar as an example.

I do think this compound is very interesting for sure but I doubt that it will compare to superdrol or msten that really doesn't seem to give sides to people but is extremely potent. I was only comparing it to real deca just like the prohormones converting to tren can't compare even the slightest to the real thing.

You can take epistane and compare it with trenavar. Trenavar converts to tren while epistane is its own compound and I'm pretty sure that epistane even as a mild compound will give you more than trenavar because it just converts so little that you'd need to dose it way higher than the bottle says making you spend more money.

All im saying is to be aware that the hype surrounding the new products almost never lives up to what they claim to do.

T

Terlegkas

Awards
guys do we have any info about this?? im ready to combine it with tbol for 8 weeks... do u thing it would be a nice stack??

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys do we have any info about this?? im ready to combine it with tbol for 8 weeks... do u thing it would be a nice stack??
Nah, expensive one.. Epistane or halodrol instead and if you wanna go hard msten

T

Terlegkas

Awards
im trying to avoid dht compounds such epistane i lost much hair on that!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im trying to avoid dht compounds such epistane i lost much hair on that!!
If you loose on epistane you should probably be careful with any steroid.. It's very very little androgenic

T

Terlegkas

Awards
the androgenic ratio of epistane is 91 while tbol is minimal...!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the androgenic ratio of epistane is 91 while tbol is minimal...!
Yes but the androgenic rating is still very low and you have to be extremely sensitive to notice hairloss. It's gentical and can in theory happen with any steroids. The dosage is important not only the compound..