Posted this in the 35 plus section but thought id get more feedback here

Country

Awards
6'1 40yrs 236pounds bf is about 13 percent . My blood work is gtg cycled many times stay on test year round so heres what I have
8test e 250
4eq 250
1 bottle winny 10mg 100tabs
1bottle dbol 10mg 100tabs
1bottle tbol 10mg 100tabs
4tren e 200mg
1bottle drol 50 mg 100 tabs
Not saying I need to Use it all but trying to come up with a 20 weeker any ideas are appreciated

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d just decide what you want to run yourself. Nobody knows your body better than you do. I will say though, if you plan on staying on for 20 weeks, then that would be the perfect time to utilize the eq since it’s optimal when ran longer. Tbol is great but mild; I’d throw it in if you haven’t tried it before.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can tell you one thing, you don't need that Tbol so if you wanna just send it to me I can shoot you my address

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6'1 40yrs 236pounds bf is about 13 percent . My blood work is gtg cycled many times stay on test year round so heres what I have
8test e 250
4eq 250
1 bottle winny 10mg 100tabs
1bottle dbol 10mg 100tabs
1bottle tbol 10mg 100tabs
4tren e 200mg
1bottle drol 50 mg 100 tabs
Not saying I need to Use it all but trying to come up with a 20 weeker any ideas are appreciated
If your truly 13% and 6'1 236 your already a monster. Lose dose TEST and save your health at 40!

Country

Awards
Test is always in my cycles its my base and i stay on test yr round. Thanks for the advice

Newth

Awards
Test is always in my cycles its my base and i stay on test yr round. Thanks for the advice
Depends how strong your cycles have been before really but with,
2 test
4 eq
4 tren
You have a pretty sweet 20 weeks right there, anything else would just be icing.

Country

Awards
Depends how strong your cycles have been before really but with,
2 test
4 eq
4 tren
You have a pretty sweet 20 weeks right there, anything else would just be icing.
Its leading up to a show

Country

Awards
20 weeks eq 500mg
20weeks test 500mg
1-4 dbol 30 to 50mg ed
10-20 tren e 400mg
14-20 winny 50mg ed
15-20 tbol 40 50mg ed
16-20 mast p 100mg ed
Clen t3 and gh

I did horrible at the Arnold for physic so im doing classic physic so need to add so.e size but get super lean . might be my last show

Newth

Awards
20 weeks eq 500mg
20weeks test 500mg
1-4 dbol 30 to 50mg ed
10-20 tren e 400mg
14-20 winny 50mg ed
15-20 tbol 40 50mg ed
16-20 mast p 100mg ed
Clen t3 and gh

I did horrible at the Arnold for physic so im doing classic physic so need to add so.e size but get super lean . might be my last show
Interesting cycle and if you can vacuum your waist size is good.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why take all that crap when you can take vector and make twice the gains?

Just kidding. Is the tbol gonna do much mixed in there with everything else, especially since your taking winnie at the same time?

Newth

Awards
So test at 500mg will supply enough estrogen with eq to be run for the last 10 weeks with the dht?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That looks a lot lower than 13% BF

Country

Awards
I took a break from the shows my body needed the rest but ive filled in a lot more any input thoughts or ideas welcome

Newth

Awards
Looking much fuller.
Any idea what the judges think needs improving?

Country

Awards
Ifbb it's a point system. Theres a few things im gonna fucus on i was hitting too many shows back to back so im taking off till the arnold and the o no more smaller shows unless just 1 to see where i stand. Thanks guys

Newth

Awards
Ifbb it's a point system. Theres a few things im gonna fucus on i was hitting too many shows back to back so im taking off till the arnold and the o no more smaller shows unless just 1 to see where i stand. Thanks guys
Good luck and keep us updated.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey swimfan65 you actually managed to get ahold of heavy weights in Pf? The highest dumbell is 75lbs and 60lb curl bar..