Possible gyno?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just stated trt about 3 weeks ago. My doctor doesn’t have me on an ai. I have natural man boobs (not gyno) from fat. Today I was looking at them and noticed the left is in a different shape then the right. To be honest I never looked at them real close until lately so I don’t know if it was like that before, but I don’t believe it was like that. I haven’t had any symptoms like itchiness. Is this a sign of gyno? I have an ai on hand that the doctor called in cause I wanted one on hand.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Cop a feel of it, if it's gyno there will be a fleshy mass with pea like nodules behind the nipple that feels different from the rest of the chest fat. If that's not there, it's just fat.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are overweight and go on TRT, watch out! Your aromatization is higher. You should check e2 by lab.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cop a feel of it, if it's gyno there will be a fleshy mass with pea like nodules behind the nipple that feels different from the rest of the chest fat. If that's not there, it's just fat.
Nope it isn’t there! No bumps. Thanks man! One of the few times I am happy for fat! What are symptoms of gyno to be on the lookout for besides itchy nipples and fluid discharge to try to catch it early if it ever develops?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are overweight and go on TRT, watch out! Your aromatization is higher. You should check e2 by lab.
Ya I am slightly overweight. 21 percent body fat. Currently cutting. I had an estradiol sensitive test done prior to starting to be safe and for reference for when I get bloods in the future.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I am slightly overweight. 21 percent body fat. Currently cutting. I had an estradiol sensitive test done prior to starting to be safe and for reference for when I get bloods in the future.
21% isn't as bad -but you should check bloods a few weeks into TRT anyway.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope it isn’t there! No bumps. Thanks man! One of the few times I am happy for fat! What are symptoms of gyno to be on the lookout for besides itchy nipples and fluid discharge to try to catch it early if it ever develops?
Puffy nips, lumps, pain.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
21% isn't as bad -but you should check bloods a few weeks into TRT anyway.
Ya they said they normally would check them 4 weeks in, but due to me having a rather long vacation followed by a work trip I haven’t been able to get my shots consistently every 7 days. They want to wait until I have at least had shots for 3 to 4 consecutive weeks to take the bloods so this will mean when I actually get them I will have been on trt for about a month and a half. I just am paranoid about the gyno thing I guess.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DR emailed me back. Said he doubts it is gyno, but even if it were could probably be reversed with an ai. Wants me to come in today to be safe. Will post update.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya they said they normally would check them 4 weeks in, but due to me having a rather long vacation followed by a work trip I haven’t been able to get my shots consistently every 7 days. They want to wait until I have at least had shots for 3 to 4 consecutive weeks to take the bloods so this will mean when I actually get them I will have been on trt for about a month and a half. I just am paranoid about the gyno thing I guess.
Man, you should be consistent with your shots! If you skip shots, you'll have a hormonal roller coaster going on, not good.

Personally, I pre-load with testosterone undecanoate before vacations, ask your doc if its available.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Symptoms can vary widely and arent just noticed around the actual nipple.

Pain can be itching, burning, sharp (like someone is pinching you), dull, hot, cold, etc..

As to the location of the pain, it most likely will hurt under or around the nipple (usually worse on the lateral or outer side). But it can also hurt in your armpit, down the side of your pec, below your armpit, below your nipples, etc.

Trust me if you start have mastodynia (pain from gyno) ypu wont be able to not notice.. **** can reeeally hurt!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man, you should be consistent with your shots! If you skip shots, you'll have a hormonal roller coaster going on, not good.

Personally, I pre-load with testosterone undecanoate before vacations, ask your doc if its available.
I get the shots at the doctors office 150 mg a week. My schedule normally isn’t so fd up with long trips so now I will be going back to shots every seven days. When I was going out of town for 2 weeks they gave me 225 mg test cyp since it was going to be awhile before the next shot.. I agree...definetly feel better if I get them consistently every 7th day. Had I not had those trips I would probably already have gotten my blood work drawn already.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Went to the doctor’s today and got good news! You guys were right...no gyno! He just said they weren’t symmetrical and that could have been due to my recent fat loss. I got a cool dr. When I told him that getting gyno is one of men’s biggest fears he said yep, that and getting your di#k chopped off lol!