Getting my levels checked while on cycle

redsox760

Awards
I am entering week 4 into my ostarine 25mg/cardarine 10mg.I have ligandrol on the way and looking to possibly add ligandrol 10mg for another four weeks before ending my cycle. I was thinking of getting my test levels checked and stopping my cycle if I am suppressed, or keeping on cycle for another 4 weeks if I am not suppressed. Is it a good idea to get my test levels checked while on cycle? I have clomid on hand for whenever my cycle ends.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s no point in bloodwork to see if you’re suppressed on cycle because if your sarms are legit, then I can guarantee that you’ll without a doubt be suppressed lmao...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting suppressed is a sacrifice you know your making when you start a cycle. You might as well finish what you started so the whole thing will be worthwhile.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
“Whenever my cycle ends” isn’t the best plan for anything that shuts you down. Once I started cycling over 12 weeks, it was just a few years before I was on TRT.

Within the next 5 years or so, we are going to see cases of SARMS-only users getting on hormone replacement, I’m sure of it.

But you’re only 4 weeks in, so get it on! Lots of logs stacking SARMS with great results around here.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
“Whenever my cycle ends” isn’t the best plan for anything that shuts you down. Once I started cycling over 12 weeks, it was just a few years before I was on TRT.

Within the next 5 years or so, we are going to see cases of SARMS-only users getting on hormone replacement, I’m sure of it.

But you’re only 4 weeks in, so get it on! Lots of logs stacking SARMS with great results around here.
Do you think it’s too risky to run a sarms cycle for 14 or 16 weeks? I’m curious about your opinion on this because I’m running lgd (I’ll add yk11 closer to the end) for 12 weeks but I was wondering if I could squeeze a little more time out if this cycle. Dermacrine is my base. I don’t mean to hijack the thread but it relates to OP anyway.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m so far from anybody that knows about SARMS. I just read a lot about them bc they intrigued me for a while. They way I see it, seeing how some labs have came back, it could be considered similar to running Test for that long. RickyBlobby
-SARMS for 16 weeks?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already asked him haha. I think it’ll most likely make for a tougher recovery but that’s probably the main consequence of running them that long. I’m new to this game though and can only base that opinion on research.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m so far from anybody that knows about SARMS. I just read a lot about them bc they intrigued me for a while. They way I see it, seeing how some labs have came back, it could be considered similar to running Test for that long. RickyBlobby
-SARMS for 16 weeks?
I wouldn't recommend going that long unless on TRT or with a SERM or at least HCG in place to protect your HTPA. The longer you are shut down, the less you will recover. Oh and a myostatin inhibitor on the latter half of the cycle wouldn't be a bad idea.

So

1-16 SARM
1-20 SERM (preferably torem) (or HCG 1-16 SERM 17-20)
8-16 or 8-20 myostatin inhibitor (optional)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don’t deserve an opinion on the matter since I haven’t used any Sarms, but I’d rather take the risk with gear if you’re looking at being shutdown either way.. Or run Clomid or Torem alongside it. I’ve always loved that idea to help prevent shutdown. Why take chances at a young age?