FIRST CYCLE...NEED ADVICES!!!

Vega93

Awards
What up guys,

New to the group I've always lurked the past 3-4 years trying to learn as much as I could, until recently I've decide to run my first cycle.

I'm looking for advise on what you guys think about my plan on how I want to run it.

So a little background on myself I'm 25 been lifting 8 years consistly diet is great I'm 5'11 180lbs. I have an athletic build I can put on weight easy but fat comes with it so I was looking to put on 10-15lbs of clean mass with minimal fat gain if anything I wanted to loose some BF%. I can see my abs so I'd say 11-12% Bf right now.

So I'm nervous about a few things and that's why I'm taking every precaution as I can.

I just want to know if you guys think I'm going about it the right way and if anybody else has expierence running it this way.

So my first concern is being Sterile I plan on running HCG my second is Acne so I plan to run Accutane at a low dose 10mg 3x a week to keep acne at a minimum.

I'm planning a 10 weeker of Test E only cycle. Haven't decided on the dose yet...
Week 1-10 Test E 300-400mg test 2x a week Mon & Thur
Week 3-10 HCG 500iu'S 2x a week Mon & Thur
Week 1-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD
Week 12-14
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

So my question is have any of you ran Accutane while on cycle at a low dose if so did you pre load it, how long did you run it for, and do you think it'll keep the acne at bay?

My second is regarding HCG is the length and timing I have it set up good or should I make adjustments?

My third question is do you think this cycle should make for a quick recovery I'm not trying to **** myself up for life that's what make me nervous I want kids one day so that's a big concern for me...any help and advise would be appreciated.

Thanks and sorry for the long thread!

BroBrian

500 mg test per week split in two doses is pretty standard first cycle protocol. Don't go over that, personally wouldn't even go that high but up to you. Pct looks fine, probably overkill on the clomid dose. One serm would prob be enough but if you want both do nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/25/25. I'm not too well versed in hcg but it's probably not necessary for this cycle. I'm sure other will chime in. My .02

BroBrian

Also accutane is horrible for you, stay away from that ****, control estro, eat clean and stay plenty hydrated. Any acne you get will go away after cycle. Coming from a long time cystic acne sufferer.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t take accutane. It’s more trouble than it’s worth. You might not even get that side effect. You should be more afraid of accutane side effects than testosterone side effects anyway.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
What up guys,

New to the group I've always lurked the past 3-4 years trying to learn as much as I could, until recently I've decide to run my first cycle.

I'm looking for advise on what you guys think about my plan on how I want to run it.

So a little background on myself I'm 25 been lifting 8 years consistly diet is great I'm 5'11 180lbs. I have an athletic build I can put on weight easy but fat comes with it so I was looking to put on 10-15lbs of clean mass with minimal fat gain if anything I wanted to loose some BF%. I can see my abs so I'd say 11-12% Bf right now.

So I'm nervous about a few things and that's why I'm taking every precaution as I can.

I just want to know if you guys think I'm going about it the right way and if anybody else has expierence running it this way.

So my first concern is being Sterile I plan on running HCG my second is Acne so I plan to run Accutane at a low dose 10mg 3x a week to keep acne at a minimum.

I'm planning a 10 weeker of Test E only cycle. Haven't decided on the dose yet...
Week 1-10 Test E 300-400mg test 2x a week Mon & Thur
Week 3-10 HCG 500iu'S 2x a week Mon & Thur
Week 1-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD
Week 12-14
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

So my question is have any of you ran Accutane while on cycle at a low dose if so did you pre load it, how long did you run it for, and do you think it'll keep the acne at bay?

My second is regarding HCG is the length and timing I have it set up good or should I make adjustments?

My third question is do you think this cycle should make for a quick recovery I'm not trying to **** myself up for life that's what make me nervous I want kids one day so that's a big concern for me...any help and advise would be appreciated.

Thanks and sorry for the long thread!
10 weeks with Test-E is a good beginner cycle!! U have done your research it Seems.

I wouldn't take clomid. It's over kill bro. All you need is the Nolva for your PCT!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know. Now I feel like he’s done his homework, so he should be fine with an easy kicker. H-drol or something. Or even some Prop right outta the Gates. Those 4 weeks are agonizing waiting...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you stack the Nolva and the Clomid, kick those dosages down. Or just use Clomid only.