Opinions and suggestions

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
First cycle, no AAS/PH history. Looking for advice and suggestions from the gurus.
Screenshot_20180617-231209.jpeg

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anavar solo is not that great, I always stack with something. If you are trying to add 10lbs, var will not do it. You need a test base too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
are you trying to replicate Spurfy cycle? var and mega creatine + torem?

C

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I would go with test for first cycle, after a couple weeks of seeing how your body responds then possibly throw in the var

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with test for first cycle, after a couple weeks of seeing how your body responds then possibly throw in the var
This is a much better idea
I rather do test then add var for the last 4-6 weeks then a long oral cycle with no test base.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re set on doing an oral only cycle, then I think it looks good. I wouldn’t bother tapering the dosages though; I’d probably start at 50mg. I’ve never personally ran var, so I can’t say whether or not the results will be fantastic.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you’re set on doing an oral only cycle, then I think it looks good. I wouldn’t bother tapering the dosages though; I’d probably start at 50mg. I’ve never personally ran var, so I can’t say whether or not the results will be fantastic.
1/2 of UGL Var is Winny, so I’ve never ran it either. If someone had a cheap, reliable source for it, I’d give it a go for sure.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Oral only? What are your goals?
Yeah, I know it's super lightweight but it's a start, just to get my feet wet. Ill be on basically recomp. Hopefully replace a few pounds of fat with muscle.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Anavar solo is not that great, I always stack with something. If you are trying to add 10lbs, var will not do it. You need a test base too.
From what I've read I figured it'd be a good start for recomp. Just getting my feet wet.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I've heard this before actually. Going for oral only, I'm just being a ***** to pins while I get my feet wet lol

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Alright, no tapering it is. I was just tapering because I wanted to hit 70. With the amount I have I won't be able to hit it without tapering.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright, no tapering it is. I was just tapering because I wanted to hit 70. With the amount I have I won't be able to hit it without tapering.
You probably could if you ran it 6 weeks. I don’t get much out of orals personally after 4-6 weeks anyways. I’ve seen other people say the same.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
You probably could if you ran it 6 weeks. I don’t get much out of orals personally after 4-6 weeks anyways. I’ve seen other people say the same.
Oh okay, so it'd be better to run higher dose for shorter period of time?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh okay, so it'd be better to run higher dose for shorter period of time?
It’s what I’d personally do. I’ve always noticed that the results slow down after 4-6 weeks anyways. This will also allow you to see how you respond to a higher dose. It’s up to you though.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
It’s what I’d personally do. I’ve always noticed that the results slow down after 4-6 weeks anyways. This will also allow you to see how you respond to a higher dose. It’s up to you though.
I actually like the sound of 6 weeks at 70 over 8 weeks at 50.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually like the sound of 6 weeks at 70 over 8 weeks at 50.
Yea I’m not too familiar with the dosage, but 50/50/50/50/75/75 or something similar definitely sounds better to me than the original dosage protocol

C

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
You can always look into primobolan which is pretty much oral test. Though it is expensive

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard this before actually. Going for oral only, I'm just being a ***** to pins while I get my feet wet lol
Lol, yeah I was too (***** with pins), ran a couple of oral cycles. Started jabbing cjc dac a few weeks back (gone from not even being able to watch a needle go in on tv to jabbing myself in 3 weeks although with a small needle) - pinning test in sept for first time.

You’d be amazed and what we can do when we really want dem gainz lol

C

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yeah I was too (***** with pins), ran a couple of oral cycles. Started jabbing cjc dac a few weeks back (gone from not even being able to watch a needle go in on tv to jabbing myself in 3 weeks although with a small needle) - pinning test in sept for first time.

You’d be amazed and what we can do when we really want dem gainz lol
I didn’t want to pin either before getting on but after watching a friend do it a couple times and realizing I didn’t have to pin my ass but instead a simpler place like my shoulder helped overcome it quite quickly

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Yea I’m not too familiar with the dosage, but 50/50/50/50/75/75 or something similar definitely sounds better to me than the original dosage protocol
I have the ability to run 70 for 6 weeks, I'll probably just do that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For what it's worth I am going to run var for 12 weeks at 50mg a day next cycle on top of a low 100mg/week test base.

I think 8 weeks would be fine, if you look up the studies on anavar they give it to burn patients for up to years at a time, no cycling. After much research and trials.

I like the idea of using torem as a test base. If you decide to go that route please let us know how it goes.

One thing you can consider is a myostatin inhibitor alongside if you are worried about gains slowing after 6 weeks. Anavar is a special drug though, in my opinion. I think 8-12 weeks is fine personally.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
For what it's worth I am going to run var for 12 weeks at 50mg a day next cycle on top of a low 100mg/week test base.

I think 8 weeks would be fine, if you look up the studies on anavar they give it to burn patients for up to years at a time, no cycling. After much research and trials.

I like the idea of using torem as a test base. If you decide to go that route please let us know how it goes.

One thing you can consider is a myostatin inhibitor alongside if you are worried about gains slowing after 6 weeks. Anavar is a special drug though, in my opinion. I think 8-12 weeks is fine personally.
Will be logging this for sure. I just don't know what would be more beneficial, 70 for 6 weeks or 50 for 8..