Buying gear online

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SWIM should use a fake name and email but same address right?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should swim give all the accurate information to the site for gear and the site for sending the money?

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
I was scared to , and still am to be honest. But, I was told if you use wrong name. PO Might return if they know it's not you. Or if you use a corny name it couald raise a red flag. If you as sketch as I am, find a buddy who's not scared. And ship to them.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, y'all could always ship to me if you like

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your funny. Not scared just wanted to do it right and as safe as possible

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've always used my real name.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was scared to , and still am to be honest. But, I was told if you use wrong name. PO Might return if they know it's not you. Or if you use a corny name it couald raise a red flag. If you as sketch as I am, find a buddy who's not scared. And ship to them.
The government isnt interested in your 200$ worth of steroids. They could care less. People get them all the time in the mail. Worst case scenario you get a letter saying they confuscated your package.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd use the name "Hairy Grandpa" hairygrandpa I don't think that's taken...lol,

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd use the name "Hairy Grandpa" hairygrandpa I don't think that's taken...lol

Everyone does, that's why I'm drowning in gear...

Stop sending me roids!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha people are still using that swim sh1t?!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.

My fuzzy spidermonkey read this, and just shook his head.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Ive had upwards of 30 online purchases and deliveries w an average if 500 bucks each and never had a problem.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Many creatine purchases over the years with no probs. Now if you start placing $500-1,000 purchases of raws every month you might catch the feds' eye as a potential dealer... Otherwise they don't have the time/ manpower/ desire to go after every dude trying to do a cycle.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t worry. However if you get a notice saying to pick up your package at the post office don’t go.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One should stop using the word SWIM because anybody with a brain know's you are referring to yourself and it wouldn't stand in a court of law anyway.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I use my real name, they cannot do anything but seize it if it's not in your possession and send you a notice.

If I'm wrong let me know lol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Although there has been cases where they do controlled deliveries that have GPS trackers inside that send out a signal to law enforcement that the package has been opened and that in return gives any search warrant validity because the occupant who accepted the package has now opened it. In that case you might want to purchase a GPS detector to scan your package https://www.spyguy.com/products/t-9-specialty-rf-detector?************cpc&utm_********googlepla&variant=695287145&gcl****CjwKCAjwsJ3ZBRBJEiwAtuvtlIkQegoQHRLAFGMWWcnmGXBmvGGO6MSWwqmQvOLZzYQzwUalLTnjchoCQmgQAvD_BwE

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last time i ordered sarms. I had to pick it up

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Although there has been cases where they do controlled deliveries that have GPS trackers inside that send out a signal to law enforcement that the package has been opened and that in return gives any search warrant validity because the occupant who accepted the package has now opened it. In that case you might want to purchase a GPS detector to scan your package https://www.spyguy.com/products/t-9-specialty-rf-detector?************cpc&utm_********googlepla&variant=695287145&gcl****CjwKCAjwsJ3ZBRBJEiwAtuvtlIkQegoQHRLAFGMWWcnmGXBmvGGO6MSWwqmQvOLZzYQzwUalLTnjchoCQmgQAvD_BwE
I can’t imagine this happening to anyone on this forum for any reason, unless you are ordering enough for distribution. That’s some expensive high tech resources to catch some gymrats when we’ve got thousands of pounds of hard drugs flooding in this country every day.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can’t imagine this happening to anyone on this forum for any reason, unless you are ordering enough for distribution. That’s some expensive high tech resources to catch some gymrats when we’ve got thousands of pounds of hard drugs flooding in this country every day.
Yes I certainly agree that would be quite pathetic. I don’t expect it would happen either.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sure it’s me being fairly new to anabolics/AM but who the fcuk is SWIM?

In the uk I just get stuff sent in my name......we can’t afford to put enough police on the streets let alone waste their time slapping the wrists of us poor ****ers just tryin to make a few gains lol

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Swim is a pseudonym made popular on multiple chemical discussion forums, primarily ones involving psychoactive chems. It's their way of avoiding saying they consumed or used that or that because it's used in 3rd person and past tense so it tells a trip report like a story rather than self incriminate.. mostly necessary due to paranoia and little else.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Someone Who Is Me. Brings back memories...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure it’s me being fairly new to anabolics/AM but who the fcuk is SWIM?

In the uk I just get stuff sent in my name......we can’t afford to put enough police on the streets let alone waste their time slapping the wrists of us poor ****ers just tryin to make a few gains lol
Lol, thanks, I was wondering the same thing!!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SWIM should use a fake name and email but same address right?
I recommend buying the book Legal Muscle by steroid defense attorney Rick Collins. Discusses controlled deliveries, postal service, search warrants, online pharmacies etc.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya. I actually had my first seizure letter this year. It was just Test and Letro for about 4 months worth. So I started buying Domestic for good. But wouldn’t ya know, I had always used a good European source, and they were cool enough to re-ship, so I used my same real name again, and shipped to my sister’s house and it made it! We don’t have much to worry about with personal use, guys. They would still have to track payment and prove it was intended for purchase, which is why they payment methods used are in place with most sources. I don’t stress over any of this stuff.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swim reads too many trip reports wherein swim refers to swim as swim because of paranoid bathsalt induced delusions..
Straight up.
Hate that tweaker sh1t

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The seller is the one that needs to trip. Not the buyer. Unless your buying all of it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The seller is the one that needs to trip. Not the buyer. Unless your buying all of it.
Its not ok to buy their whole supply at once. Lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing this almost 20 years. Use your name and address. Get a slip to pick up at post, go get it. I've done this many times. Small timers ordering a cycle...stop being a *****. If it's not a bunch of BS about what prohormone to stack with another followed by a bunch of BS pct...after a 4 week BS cycle, it's dumb stuff like this. Jesus where are my lifters at? These days it seems every douche bag on this site is one of those under 200 pound fools you just want to smack with a plate. Sorry for the rant.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Government has done controlled deliveries on users just buying small amounts, but I think this is uncommon. Best to deal with companies that don’t require signatures and that are domestic, rather than international so customs is taken out of the equation.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will buying gear online using my real name give me a bigger load?
Probably cause it will give you a set of balls....But since NAC lowers test. Your screwed. Lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will buying gear online using my real name give me a bigger load?
Ahhhh, the ‘bigger load’ threads.

I’m patiently waiting for another one to pop up...

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I feel like it's be okay to use real info, anybody can send anybody anything at anytime. Without any admission of guilt I would think you cant get into any trouble. Denial denial denial.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, the ‘bigger load’ threads.

I’m patiently waiting for another one to pop up...
No need to wait.. the last one hasn't quite died out fully.. someone gravedigs it every few days I've noticed