100mg vs 125mg tren twice weekly

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Should I just start off with 125mg and keep that steady or switch over to that after a couple weeks of 100mg? First time running tren.

Stack:
Tren 100mg (125mg?) Twice weekly pin
Test e 500mg weekly
Dbol 40mg/daily
Arimidex 1mg ed

Thanks for your input

Rich Bert

Awards
Skip the Tren its not enough and that dose isn't going to do anything for you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s your ester on the Tren, big guy?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Tren ace, heard it is easier on the sides just you have to pin more often since it doesn't last long. It'll be my first time running tren so wasn't wanting to go above 300mg/wk

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are kidding?
If anything half (or even 1/4) the Test (TRT dose) and let the Tren do it's thing.

Not going to notice 200-250mg Tren PW, Jesus Christ!

Reactions: Nac

Rich Bert

Awards
I don't think he will especially if its UGL.

and it should be done EOD especially if its Ace. 50-75 EOD is a good start.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think he will especially if its UGL.
Hmmm....showing your true experience here. There is no such thing as pharma grade Tren, it's not approved for human use anywhere in the world.

The last lab test I saw for the brand of Tren I currently have came back about 40% overdosed so here's hoping..

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it should be done EOD especially if its Ace. 50-75 EOD is a good start.
And you do understand that 100-125mg twice per week (250mg total) is more than 50mg EOD (175mg total) don't you?

I agree if its Ace twice a week is not good, if its E it's fine. Though of course 250mg of E is about 175mg of Ace.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m in full agreement. Drop the test in half, and run Tren 75-100 eod if you want to be on the safe side. Your sides will be more manageable if your test dose isn’t high. Probably will just be sweaty and aggressive.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I’m in full agreement. Drop the test in half, and run Tren 75-100 eod if you want to be on the safe side. Your sides will be more manageable if your test dose isn’t high. Probably will just be sweaty and aggressive.
So 250mg/wk test with 75-100mg tren EOD im inject

I'll see how that runs and log it.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren ace, heard it is easier on the sides just you have to pin more often since it doesn't last long. It'll be my first time running tren so wasn't wanting to go above 300mg/wk
Tren ace needs to be injected daily or you will have fluctuating levels and higher chance for side effects. Steady blood levels means better gains and lower sides.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You are kidding?
If anything half (or even 1/4) the Test (TRT dose) and let the Tren do it's thing.

Not going to notice 200-250mg Tren PW, Jesus Christ!
This. 250 test 250 tren 50 dbol is a LOT. No need for that much test when running tren

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
This. 250 test 250 tren 50 dbol is a LOT. No need for that much test when running tren
So what are you thinking? Should I turn down the test further and stick out the tren? I'll be doing 40mgs Dbol ed, not 50

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
So what are you thinking? Should I turn down the test further and stick out the tren? I'll be doing 40mgs Dbol ed, not 50
Man u only need a trt dose of test and as far as tren that will vary but i wudnt start below 3 to 350 pesonaly i lime 600

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man u only need a trt dose of test and as far as tren that will vary but i wudnt start below 3 to 350 pesonaly i lime 600
Holy **** 600mg of tren weekly? You must not be very sensitive to tren because that is a whole lot. Double what most people take/ need.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Im not sensitive to gear in general wethet aas or ph or sarms but 600 is about average from whative seen w people i know

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on how big you are and how much experience you have using AAS. For a normal sized guy I think 250 test 350 tren 40 dbol is plenty. Depending on sides you can move tren up/ down.