1 Test Cyp (Dihydroboldenone) Your thoughts and experiences?

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
I rarely hear about this compound but when I do I either read raves about it being almost as good as tren but with little more sides than EQ, or others saying it has such horrible PIP that it wouldn't even matter if it was ten times stronger than tren and had no sides because they'd never run it again for that reason.

From what little I understand it is not a well known compound. I've seen some threads where some people have worked out how to get rid of most of the horrible PIP but in order to due so it seems one would have to brew it themselves with raws.

Furthermore it seems that it is almost always faked so I am guessing many who may chime in on it might have not even really used it and instead used a cheaper compound like EQ?

I am just curios about it since it sounds really interesting, does anybody have any thoughts or experiences they'd like to share about Dihydroboldenone?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I looked into it a bit and noticed that most people say it’s impossible to brew above 100mg/ml even with eo and high concentrations of solvents. This raises a red flag for me because most of the dhb out there seems to be 200mg/ml. The compound itself sounded good though from what I read.

Newth

Awards
If it hurts more than test p and inj winny mixed together it will suck bad.

As for thoughts I'm keen to see how it plays out by the time it's easier to get. I like eq a lot.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it hurts more than test p and inj winny mixed together it will suck bad.

As for thoughts I'm keen to see how it plays out by the time it's easier to get. I like eq a lot.
EQ is one of my favorite injectables.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I looked into it a bit and noticed that most people say it’s impossible to brew above 100mg/ml even with eo and high concentrations of solvents. This raises a red flag for me because most of the dhb out there seems to be 200mg/ml. The compound itself sounded good though from what I read.
And this is where my problem with trying this drug lie. Right now, Trest, Dienolone, Desoxy, and loads of other grey market compounds are available and Raws are easier to acquire and cheap. So let’s say next year, Trest starts drying up, nobody is seeing it anywhere, and all of a sudden, fly by night company XYZ starts putting out Trest Ace 150mg/ml. When I buy something, I’d really prefer it to be what I am wanting it to be. And if something hard to acquire and impossible to brew shows up somewhere, I don’t want to mess with it. I put out a post last week about a dimethandrostenol and dimethylnandrolone. Both are just ridiculously awesome, and I trust my source for them, but if something looks fishy, I’m out, and everything I’ve seen for dihydroboldenone seems off to me. I’d love to try it, but I need to see a reputable source with a responsible route of administration at reasonable doses. And I haven’t yet.