Sub Q Test E?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone injected test E sub Q with success? Share your thoughts. Thanks.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any takers gentleman? Running my first cycle and looking for pinning suggestions.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not worth the irritation unless you buy luerlock slin pins. I won’t do SubQ unless it’s daily injections of a compound in sterile water etc. Some guys love it, if you’ve googled it, and the absorption rate difference with Enanthate is really not that significant. I just pin muscle, not worth the time and headache. But you might love it. Who knows?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your reason for wanting subq is because you think its less painfull, its really not any different. And if you do too much oil sub q it might actually hurt more.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
.3 cc or less. I still have permanent knots from .5cc subQ inj...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn all around
It hurts a little when the needle makes it all the way through the skin, theres no additional pain going into the muscle if you do it right. And after a few times in a pirticular site, it becomes almost not noticable. Seccond nature like tieing your shoe. The first time is the worse

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I don’t even have big glutes, and I’ve rarely rotated any other spots other than glutes. So, 2-3 injections a week, since 2016. Still don’t have one bit of noticeable scar tissue or problems injecting, ever... I only use 1’ needles too. I’m actually going to see if I can make it 10 years before rotating to delts and quads. My own experiment. Ive pinned in 8 different places, and glutes seem, to me, like they will take me all the way home. They were meant for long term injections.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I don’t even have big glutes, and I’ve rarely rotated any other spots other than glutes. So, 2-3 injections a week, since 2016. Still don’t have one bit of noticeable scar tissue or problems injecting, ever... I only use 1’ needles too. I’m actually going to see if I can make it 10 years before rotating to delts and quads. My own experiment. Ive pinned in 8 different places, and glutes seem, to me, like they will take me all the way home. They were meant for long term injections.
I am sitting here thinking on either 1 or 1.5

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I blast 1ml test e sub q eod. Brew is at 200mgml. Carrier is a blend of gso and eo. I do all the pins into the fat on my inner thighs. There is a small knot that lasts for a few days and sometimes a slight redness. The knot is pretty painless. I have never developed an abcess.

I could keep this pinning schedule up indeffinetley. I might pin less often if I had a more concentrated brew. I never pin more than a bakers ml (1.1ml).

My reasoning for sq is to avoid creating scar tissue in my glutes, especially since my hips get really tight and flexibility is hard enough to achieve with the increased muscle mass. I used to do IM, only did a couple cycles that way. I like sub q better than IM, because I feel like there is less trauma for each injection. Why mess with the muscle when the fat and skin layer absorbs test almost completly.

I think that it actually hurts more to do the injection sub q because it stings for a little bit as the solution first gets in there.

Also there may be a metabolic difference. I have read that people believe that there is higher dht conversion transdermal vs IM, and I think also sub q vs IM.

Sub Q has gained a lot of popularity recently and is beginning more and more to be accepted for hrt in the medical community.

I use 25 or 26 gauge 5/8" to an inch. I also enter at a 45 and make sure not to inject too shallow.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I always do slin pin injections in my delts. 1 ml in each shoulder. No irritation, no pain, ni problems whatsoever

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. But I don’t doubt that a lot of guys do love SubQ. I get the hype, I just personally didn’t love it, and feel that I have decades of IM use just in my glutes, let alone rotating other spots.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally think that anyone who has researched it (from every side) and decided that this was the best way for them..I think thats great.

But I think that anyone doing it out if any kind of needle fear, or pain reasons, is making a decision for the wrong reasons.

I do IM glutes. I've done quads and a couple of other places, but glutes is the best spot for me definitely.
I used to be extremely fearful of needles, and I HATED getting any kind of injection. Now, doing my own pinning doesn't bother me a bit. Not pain-wise, or in any other way. .... although I still don't particularly like anyone else sticking me. LOL.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never tried subQ for gear, but I was in the hospital a number of years ago and had to have subQ injections for a while. I tell you what...those little suckers stung!! LOL

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 ml sub q would leave me with a huge painful knot
Not true at all, you guys must be using junk gear. When you get actual doctor prescribed pharmaceutical test. I can do 1 ml sub q all day and never even have any redness or pain

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not true at all, you guys must be using junk gear. When you get actual doctor prescribed pharmaceutical test. I can do 1 ml sub q all day and never even have any redness or pain
Actually it is true seeing how I've done it and that's what happened. And I have used pharma test and it didn't make a difference. But I'm sure you you know better then I do about my own personal experience

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually it is true seeing how I've done it and that's what happened. And I have used pharma test and it didn't make a difference. But I'm sure you you know better then I do about my own personal experience
So even prescribed Watson or westward cypionate gave you irritation? I apologize just never had it happen to me

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve just started pinning cjc dac twice a week sub q (1ml each time), now that’s been a breeze and no irritation or anything (using an insulin pin), I was also really fearful of needles but it’s amazing what you can do when you really want dem gains lol.

I’m going to pin test e for the first time in Sept and would base the decision on simply what was best in terms of results, have seen some conflicting stuff out there on this so any info on which is actually better for absorption etc would be great.

I get the feeling sub q will be easier but I’ll go with whatever method is best for results - want to max out on the cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So even prescribed Watson or westward cypionate gave you irritation? I apologize just never had it happen to me
Not irritation from the gear, the actual amount of gear not dispersing and leaving a lump for a few days. .5 no problem but about 5years ago or so I made several attempts at a Cc sub q with no luck. Now at that time my bf was pretty low so maybe just not enough fat to hold the amount of gear. I got a little pudge now so might be different but most guys I know had the same issue and went back to im shots for most things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is with oils. Water I wouldn't expect the same issue