LGD/1-Test

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder if there’s a benefit to running LGD-4033 and 1-Andro? I know LGD is pretty suppressive and I kinda wanna run a test base with it to combat the lethargy that SARMS normally give me so much of. I’ve heard 1-Andro/1-Test can cause pretty bad lethargy in some people but out of curiosity, could it be ran as a test base in theory? Instead of pinning I was thinking of doing a cycle like this but I might want to run 4-Andro as a base instead because of its conversion to test but 1-Andro is so much more appealing to me in terms of affects, plus I wouldn’t have to run an AI with it. I’m only wanting to run 2 compounds this time around so I’ve been on the fence.
I was thinking LGD-4033 10mg ed, 1-Testosterone (1-Andro) by hi tech 330mg ed, and maybe 200mg of Laxogenin ed for ****s and giggles. Only thing I don’t want is that lethargy and **** libido on cycle. Can anyone give any insight?

DennisC1986

Awards
As far as test bases go I would say no. The point of a test base is to alleviate the lethargy, etc from other anabolics. 1 andro doesn't convert to test, it converts to 1-test. Which may be more anabolic but it won't give you the desired effects of a "test base". If you're set on the Andros, then 4 andro or epi andro is what you're looking for. Deemacrine may help too but I've never used it personally so I can't say

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
100% no. It acts nothing like test and will do the exact opposite of what a test base would. 4 andro, epiandro, trest, dermacrine in higger doses 5-6pumps. All of those are much better options. I would run lgd solo if 1 test was your only option

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to run lgd. I’m pretty sure I’ve settled on dermacrine for a test base but I have to admit trest is intriguing. But many people suffer bad estrogen sides from trest, which will just add another thing to worry about in what’s supposed to be a pretty simple lgd cycle. I’m looking forward to see what you pick.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking about running LGD solo but I don’t think that’s the way to go tbh. I’ve never ran a PH myself and 1-Andro looked great but I didn’t think it’d be a good base but had to ask. Not gonna be able to use dermacrine for a base since my girl and I live together, I don’t think it’d be a good idea to get any on her because I’d be using a lot. Might not matter but I’ll air on the side of caution.
Right now I look like **** lol because I’m bulking but it is what it is until I cut. I’ve heard epiandro is better for cutting and 4-Andro is better for bulking, but I am curious as to how the two make you feel. Is epi stimulating at all? I know these are more hormone like compounds but you can never ask enough questions even if they seem dumb, in my opinion. I don’t think I’m going to run Trest but I am curious about it because I’ve heard good things but also some stuff about estro issues like Thor said. May be trying it on another cycle.
So I’m down to 4-Andro and Epi. I’m on Nolva right now for a small PCT from my last cycle (does it give anyone else headaches?) so I haven’t gotten the stuff for this cycle yet, not that it’s an issue to but mainly to keep away the temptation of starting a new cycle too early.
I’m 180lbs, 13.5%bf before my cut and I’ll start cutting when I hit about 14.5%-15% bf. Just figured I’d throw that extra info in there.

DennisC1986

Awards
I did 1/4/epi. Felt pretty good the whole time. Epi can be kinda stimulating I guess but not too crazy in my experience. Take it pre workout for a boost

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 5 weeks into an 8 week LGD cycle and am using 4 andro at 330mg per day. I don't know when people start to feel like ****, but I feel great so far. Would recommend. No experience with epi andro.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard that epi tends to dry you out a bit and peoples joints can hurt if that's all you use for a test base, and since 4 andro is more of a "wet" compound that can help with the joints (my joints feel good too). But again I haven't tried epi so no idea if that's true.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm 5 weeks into an 8 week LGD cycle and am using 4 andro at 330mg per day. I don't know when people start to feel like ****, but I feel great so far. Would recommend. No experience with epi andro.
Well you shouldn’t feel bad at all with the 4-Andro in the mix because it would act as a test base.
Anyone know if I should run an AI during 4-Andro?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can anyone pm me some good 4-Andros? I’ve only looked into a lot of 1-Andros.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
What type of results can one expect from 1-Andro, specifically Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone? Can it be used to cut or is it a bulker? I'm finding conflicting reports.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What type of results can one expect from 1-Andro, specifically Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone? Can it be used to cut or is it a bulker? I'm finding conflicting reports.
I’ve heard some people swear good results bulking and cutting so I guess either.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I’ve heard some people swear good results bulking and cutting so I guess either.
I just want to be sure its not a wet compound. I am deciding between Hi Tech 1 Test or TD Dienelone but my spidey senses get nervous around it. Really liking 1 Test but want to be sure it will not add bloat to my Anavar.

DennisC1986

Awards
It's considered a "dry" compound. Obviously things work differently for different people but literature would say it's a dry compound

DennisC1986

Awards
I have. I've run 1/4/epi. I've also run nano 1t which is supposed to be actual 1 test. But that was with androtest and halodrol so I guess I can't technically speak for 1 andro on its own as far as bloating

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've ran halo numerous times and it's pretty dry... did you have any bloat on that run?

Newth

Awards
Well you shouldn’t feel bad at all with the 4-Andro in the mix because it would act as a test base.
The lethargy is from low estrogen.

4-Andro needs a lot of conversion to make it to estrogen so using an AI can defeat the purpose unless your taking heaps. Which defeats the purpose as a base.

Low dose (you would need to research dose) TD Trest, just enough to make the minimum amount of needed estrogen would be far easier but you said about contact with your GF.

Epi-andro should stop the lethargy but being DHT won't help with joint health.

DennisC1986

Awards
I didn't exactly bloat but it somehow turned from a recomp into a bulk so I put on a lot of weight

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know ppl who feel like **** on 1andro that are on trt. Nothing is a sure fire fix

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The lethargy is from low estrogen.

4-Andro needs a lot of conversion to make it to estrogen so using an AI can defeat the purpose unless your taking heaps. Which defeats the purpose as a base.

Low dose (you would need to research dose) TD Trest, just enough to make the minimum amount of needed estrogen would be far easier but you said about contact with your GF.

Epi-andro should stop the lethargy but being DHT won't help with joint health.
Well I’m trying to figure out what product I wanna go with as far as 4-Andro goes and I’m thinking Androdiol by hi tech but am open to other suggestions.

DennisC1986

Awards
I used sup3r 4 from Olympus Labs but idk if that's still around or not

DennisC1986

Awards
I would just compare which one has the most 4 andro for the price and go with that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Low. Dose. Trest. 10-mg 15 mg a day trest ace. People who run into issues run much higher doses than that

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think you have to worry about dermacrine getting on your woman. It’s supposed to absorb quickly and the area should be dry in several minutes.

Go with trest if you want your test base to aid in the gains department. Go with dermacrine if you just want to mitigate sides.

I decided to go with dermacrine for my lgd run.

Brenwad

Awards
1 test and lgd will have you struggling to crawl out of bed. Stack with epiandro. I've run lgd and ostarine with pregnenelone as my test base with steady results.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea on a TD Tr3st equivalent dose?
I’m pretty sure he is talking about TD trest. I believe oral would have to be a little higher because of lower bioavailability.