SARM stack for American Football?

gus.black33

Awards
Hi All,

New user on the site so forgive me if this is in the wrong page. 19 year old male playing college football and looking for a SARM stack that can benefit me in terms of strength, power, speed, and cutting a little bit of fat. Little bit about me, I'm 6'3", 225-230 lbs rn playing LB. I've done plenty of research on PEDs and would be interested to see if SARMs could benefit me at all. I'm not looking for a brand of SARMs to buy or for people to tell me "eat right and lift hard". SO, which SARMs would help me achieve these goals? Thanks for the help guys.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi All,

New user on the site so forgive me if this is in the wrong page. 19 year old male playing college football and looking for a SARM stack that can benefit me in terms of strength, power, speed, and cutting a little bit of fat. Little bit about me, I'm 6'3", 225-230 lbs rn playing LB. I've done plenty of research on PEDs and would be interested to see if SARMs could benefit me at all. I'm not looking for a brand of SARMs to buy or for people to tell me "eat right and lift hard". SO, which SARMs would help me achieve these goals? Thanks for the help guys.
My main question to you would be why?
If you're going to risk getting popped on a drug test for SARMs, why not pick a better compound and run that? I'm pretty sure the suspension would be the same.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
My main question to you would be why?
If you're going to risk getting popped on a drug test for SARMs, why not pick a better compound and run that? I'm pretty sure the suspension would be the same.
No kiddin

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi All,

I'm not going to remind anyone about the age of 21 being required to discuss anabolics.
That said, you should look at VECTOR at your age to monopolize your natural ability to gain muscle and it's a
Natural Anabolic.

The rest is, better programming; diet, and rest.
Any questions about Vector? Do a quick search on the forum for "Vector" and read all about it.

- Power output increase
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Better Sleep

VECTOR LOG
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/303631-blr-vector-log.html

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I agree with the others. I wouldn't take the chance.