Dbol vs NPP for mass.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question for gaining some mass. Which of these compounds do you prefer in addition to 500mg of test EW. Dbol intrigues me as I have some experience with NPP but a lot of experienced users I know love adding in dbol. However I couldn't find a consensus on the best time to dose dbol as well. Keepable mass is also a point to bring up to.

Would be 50mg an hour before the workout be fine? I know most orals should be taken at an even time interval for stable blood levels but dbol has such a short half life anyway, so wouldn't you want the most benefit of it pre workout and post while the most is in your system?

Also I know dbol creates a methyl version of Estrogen too as a byproduct left over after conversions. Any adjustments to AI needed to address? Adex is the ai of choice for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, quick question for gaining some mass. Which of these compounds do you prefer in addition to 500mg of test EW. Dbol intrigues me as I have some experience with NPP but a lot of experienced users I know love adding in dbol. However I couldn't find a consensus on the best time to dose dbol as well. Keepable mass is also a point to bring up to.

Would be 50mg an hour before the workout be fine? I know most orals should be taken at an even time interval for stable blood levels but dbol has such a short half life anyway, so wouldn't you want the most benefit of it pre workout and post while the most is in your system?

Also I know dbol creates a methyl version of Estrogen too as a byproduct left over after conversions. Any adjustments to AI needed to address? Adex is the ai of choice for me.
Why not use both?

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Exactly im running 880 wk nandrolone cypionate with 75 mg dbol and love it

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I could use both. I guess I would say I'm over the EOD pinning with the NPP however. Id like to go back to twice a week of Test C only as far as an oil goes.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Then go w the nandrolone cypionate or straight deca and pinn when u oin test in the same pin.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Then go w the nandrolone cypionate or straight deca and pinn when u oin test in the same pin.
Definitely of course! A viable solution for sure, however I'm still looking for a few answers on dbol, dosage and best time to take. I was thinking 50mg about an hour pre workout. That seems to be a favored regiment. Any experience welcome though.

Reason being I am essentially out of NPP. Have dbol though I never used. Goal is to get bigger of course. NPP re-comped me nicely for sure, because my calorie intake was not 100% on par due to work but my schedule is much different now.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really the same thing. Deca tend to bloat people more = more weight gained and more weight lost.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dbol w Test= great. Low Test with NPP and Dbol= better. Less pinning: Deca+Low Test+Dbol= perfecto!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Definitely of course! A viable solution for sure, however I'm still looking for a few answers on dbol, dosage and best time to take. I was thinking 50mg about an hour pre workout. That seems to be a favored regiment. Any experience welcome though.

Reason being I am essentially out of NPP. Have dbol though I never used. Goal is to get bigger of course. NPP re-comped me nicely for sure, because my calorie intake was not 100% on par due to work but my schedule is much different now.
Well im running 75 mg dbol now with the nandro and test and i love it but it is a little harder to eat as the dbol is killing my apetite so find myself force feeding but its a smooth run otherwise