Driving with Sarms?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I travel quite a bit for week trips using my car for work. With Sarms soon to be come illegal, where do you guys think would be a good place to put the Sarms in the car? I pack my own food for the trips so was thinking putting them in a cereal box with the cereal covering it up would be ideal? (They are capsules not liquid sarms). The other idea was putting them in an empty supplement bottle, but I don’t think this would be the greatest idea as this could be ceased and tested. I know a car can’t be searched unless permission is given, but am just trying to be on the safe side. Also, even though prohormones are illegal on the federal level and Sarms will soon also be, have must state laws actually caught up with federal law and scheduled the prohormones as controlled substances? Thinking when Sarms become federally a controlled substance they still might not be illegal in state law.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t get pulled over and if you do then don’t give them probable cause. But of course anything can be considered probable cause. They might say your high because your smiling. And anything can be seized under these f*cked up civil forfeiture laws, including your entire car. So your best bet is not worrying about it because there isn’t much you can do. The police in this country operate like the Nazi SS anytime they want. F*ck, they could just pull you over and shoot you in the face and the only repercussion for them would be having to work desk duty for two weeks. So just put the SARMS wherever they fit.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I travel quite a bit for week trips using my car for work. With Sarms soon to be come illegal, where do you guys think would be a good place to put the Sarms in the car? I pack my own food for the trips so was thinking putting them in a cereal box with the cereal covering it up would be ideal? (They are capsules not liquid sarms). The other idea was putting them in an empty supplement bottle, but I don’t think this would be the greatest idea as this could be ceased and tested. I know a car can’t be searched unless permission is given, but am just trying to be on the safe side. Also, even though prohormones are illegal on the federal level and Sarms will soon also be, have must state laws actually caught up with federal law and scheduled the prohormones as controlled substances? Thinking when Sarms become federally a controlled substance they still might not be illegal in state law.
Wow.
Let me ask you an honest question....when is the last time that you were pulled over, and the officer wanted to have the contents of a supplement bottle tested?
Most "PHs" are just steroids...so in reality, they've been illegal to possess for a good while.

In your mind you have taken the jump from SARMs user to Drug Lord. Take a breath man, it's gonna be alright.
Every time the laws change, we see this reaction. But in REALITY nothing much changes at all.

If SARMs get scheduled..or change legal status...the only thing they will be trying to do is stem the sales some. They couldn't care less about guys like you.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow.
Let me ask you an honest question....when is the last time that you were pulled over, and the officer wanted to have the contents of a supplement bottle tested?
Most "PHs" are just steroids...so in reality, they've been illegal to possess for a good while.

In your mind you have taken the jump from SARMs user to Drug Lord. Take a breath man, it's gonna be alright.
Every time the laws change, we see this reaction. But in REALITY nothing much changes at all.

If SARMs get scheduled..or change legal status...the only thing they will be trying to do is stem the sales some. They couldn't care less about guys like you.
Yeah, cops don’t give a sh1t about small time anabolic users. But if his SARMS look anything like mine then they’d definitely confiscate them. My stuff looks like ecstasy. They’re little blue pills with stars stamped on them. I think they might raise a cop’s eyebrow for sure.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t get pulled over and if you do then don’t give them probable cause. But of course anything can be considered probable cause. They might say your high because your smiling. And anything can be seized under these f*cked up civil forfeiture laws, including your entire car. So your best bet is not worrying about it because there isn’t much you can do. The police in this country operate like the Nazi SS anytime they want. F*ck, they could just pull you over and shoot you in the face and the only repercussion for them would be having to work desk duty for two weeks. So just put the SARMS wherever they fit.
Are you in the USA where police are like that?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow.

Yep I worry too much... have anxiety issues. Been reading a book called Legal Muscle by attorney Rick Collins and it freaked me out. He describes clients of his that got busted in traffic stops for small time possession. He said some clients call him before having been pulled over and the police confiscated the pills for testing, but they weren’t arrested. After it tested positive, then they make the arrest. It is a very interesting read and I would recommend the book. Thing is even if Sarms become controlled substances against federal law I don’t think all the states will catch up and classify them (similar to pot in California being legal). If that is the case a cop couldn’t even bust you for them.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back when I was a smoker, a cop took my cigarettes and threw them away one time. That was after they arrested me and threw me in a cell because I was a white person going through a black area which lead them to believe I must be carrying drugs. They let me go after a couple hours. That’s not the only time I dealt with corrupt cops and many people have far worse stories. They operate with impunity. Your only defense is a good lawyer and it’s not worth going to court over SARMS when you can just buy more. I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you. Now you got me ranting.

And if your living in America and interested in this subject matter then watch “Survivors Guide to Prison.” It’s on Netflix and it’ll give you a lot of valuable information on the justice system.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, look into civil forfeiture. It doesn’t matter if SARMS are illegal, they can take anything they want from you and it will take years of fighting in court to get it back.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back when I was a smoker, a cop took my cigarettes and threw them away one time. That was after they arrested me and threw me in a cell because I was a white person going through a black area which lead them to believe I must be carrying drugs. They let me go after a couple hours. That’s not the only time I dealt with corrupt cops and many people have far worse stories. They operate with impunity. Your only defense is a good lawyer and it’s not worth going to court over SARMS when you can just buy more. I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you. Now you got me ranting.

And if your living in America and interested in this subject matter then watch “Survivors Guide to Prison.” It’s on Netflix and it’ll give you a lot of valuable information on the justice system.
LOL. Do yourself a favor (OP) and don't watch (or read anything else like that). It won't help your anxiety at ALL.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep I worry too much... have anxiety issues. Been reading a book called Legal Muscle by attorney Rick Collins and it freaked me out. He describes clients of his that got busted in traffic stops for small time possession. He said some clients call him before having been pulled over and the police confiscated the pills for testing, but they weren’t arrested. After it tested positive, then they make the arrest. It is a very interesting read and I would recommend the book. Thing is even if Sarms become controlled substances against federal law I don’t think all the states will catch up and classify them (similar to pot in California being legal). If that is the case a cop couldn’t even bust you for them.
Yep. People that publish books like that, or push "news" stories that may or may not be true, have a vested interest in getting you riled up, and more anxious. ...it sells more books and gets more viewers. In Thor's case, he is absolutely right..they may confiscate his SARMS because they look like extasy.

But I have traveled airlines and cars for years will anabolics and prescription meds in supplement bottles. As long as they look like they could be supplements, they have no reason to think twice about it.

Slapoyjoe

Get a 7-day medicine pill organizer for older people. If you are ever asked you simply say that you're in training and take lots of supplements like calcium, B12, iron, K1, C, D, etc. You'll be fine.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just don’t understand this. I fly with grey and black market steroids, RCs, and drugs with no prescription, check it in my luggage. And drive around with it in a toiletries bag every day. I got pulled over and didn’t even move it off my passenger seat to under the seat. What on earth is going on where a Cop would care about a Research Sarm? Would he have a little chemical pamphlet to search the nomenclature and decide for him/herself whether it’s “banned” enough to try to confiscate it from you?? I’m just not seeing this happening in any city. I would be arguing for half an hour if LE was trying to take something from me without explaining very accurately why it would be legal of him to do so. What law I was breaking, etc

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im shaking my head from the OP, to young thor acting like BLM.. TLDR, fuk this im out~

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only one option bro - get them in your rectum.

Better safe than sorry......

Tiko1991

Awards
They’ll take them , then take them .... get it lol

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.

https://www.theroot.com/heres-how-many-people-police-killed-in-2017-1821706614/amp

There’s some statistics on police shootings from last year. If a cop takes your SARMS it doesn’t matter. Just be glad he didn’t escalate the situation and murder you.

Wow. You’re a complete and utter dumb ass. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no rep power points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just don’t understand this. I fly with grey and black market steroids, RCs, and drugs with no prescription, check it in my luggage. And drive around with it in a toiletries bag every day. I got pulled over and didn’t even move it off my passenger seat to under the seat. What on earth is going on where a Cop would care about a Research Sarm? Would he have a little chemical pamphlet to search the nomenclature and decide for him/herself whether it’s “banned” enough to try to confiscate it from you?? I’m just not seeing this happening in any city. I would be arguing for half an hour if LE was trying to take something from me without explaining very accurately why it would be legal of him to do so. What law I was breaking, etc
No a cop couldn’t arrest you for a sarm CURRENTLY, however I was posting from a perspective of when it becomes classified as a controlled substance in the same classification as testosterone. The bill specifically mentions the name of the Sarms proposed to be controlled substances such as LGD and Ostarine. Still I admit the chance even then of a cop confiscating for testing capsules of Sarms that are in a bottle in your car labeled “fiber supplements” is highly unlikely, however If it is in liquid form in your car then I think the probability would be increased.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
According to my book “Legal Muscle”
clients of the attorney who wrote the book have had Anabolics taken by the police who have access to lab testing to see if it is a controlled substance. Weeks or even months later If it tests positive they then make an arrest. They can do this because since some anabolics come in pill form, unlike other illegal drugs the cop can’t make a determination of what it is on the spot. Of course they can’t search your car unless they have probable cause or you give them permission. It is a good book written by Rick Collins a well know steroid defense attorney who was at the Arnold this year and presented. It gives details of all the “inner workings” and how to avoid potential pitfalls. His website is here https://www.steroidlaw.com/. He is legit.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post some statistics and you get called a dumb ass. Talk about facts and your made out to have some agenda. It’s easy to think what you want at the end of your cul-de-sac but I live in a city where police corruption and brutality is a has effected the lives of many. If your version of reality can’t comprehend this then so be it. I came here to talk about anabolics.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
then talk about anabolics and stfu about BLM, BS fake fukin news, if you don't like your local government either vote them out or move.. its as simple as that. but from where im sitting ( apparently at the end of a cul-de-sac) you tirade about police brutality falls on deaf ears after your beloved BLM fuks started executing cops.

I get it .. your brainwashed by NBC.. its cool just leave it at the door so none of us have to listen to your BS and further more... never quote unreliable sources for your stats... FFS the root??!!!! LOLz fuk me in the goat ass!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only one option bro - get them in your rectum.

Better safe than sorry......
At least you don’t have to worry about any of this since according to your profile you live in the U.K. which is both prohormone and Sarm friendly!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
then talk about anabolics and stfu about BLM, BS fake fukin news, if you don't like your local government either vote them out or move.. its as simple as that. but from where im sitting ( apparently at the end of a cul-de-sac) you tirade about police brutality falls on deaf ears after your beloved BLM fuks started executing cops.

I get it .. your brainwashed by NBC.. its cool just leave it at the door so none of us have to listen to your BS and further more... never quote unreliable sources for your stats... FFS the root??!!!! LOLz fuk me in the goat ass!
I have run-ins with LE all the time. I know they have a job I would never do no matter what it paid. So I show them a little professional courtesy, inform them where my firearm is located to put them at ease, speak slowly and follow their requests verbatim. And holy shyt! They never take me outta the car and beat me or shoot me! It’s crazy, when you show a little bit of respect, cops give respect right back. Never once had a bad encounter with a cop. Why? Because I’m not an entitled, snowflake, cocky, knowitall, disrespectful little punk a$$ bytch. So they leave me alone. Weird.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have run-ins with LE all the time. I know they have a job I would never do no matter what it paid. So I show them a little professional courtesy, inform them where my firearm is located to put them at ease, speak slowly and follow their requests verbatim. And holy shyt! They never take me outta the car and beat me or shoot me! It’s crazy, when you show a little bit of respect, cops give respect right back. Never once had a bad encounter with a cop. Why? Because I’m not an entitled, snowflake, cocky, knowitall, disrespectful little punk a$$ bytch. So they leave me alone. Weird.
This thread has gotten way off topic! LOL

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Lol that's not going to be good for his anxiety...

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just put them in a natty supplement or vitamin container if you are scared lol, they wont test them unless you do something really weird and bad

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just put them in a natty supplement or vitamin container if you are scared lol, they wont test them unless you do something really weird and bad
I agree the chances of them testing a supplement bottle is minuscule. The author didn’t get into specifics as to what the guys had them stored when they were taken for testing, but I would bet in an unmarked pill container or a plastic bag or something stupid like that! I really enjoy the book though. A whole chapter on controlled deliveries, a chapter on online pharmacies, the governments rights when it comes to opening packages, cyber-security, a chapter on every state’s laws. The only thing that sucks about it is it really needs to be updated. It was published way back in 2002 and my book came with a 2006 update, but it is still way outdated.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

poke.png

Police have more to worry about obviously... ^​

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At least you don’t have to worry about any of this since according to your profile you live in the U.K. which is both prohormone and Sarm friendly!
Haha, this is true. My rectum is safe. I can buy all this OTC in shops near me

Brenwad

Awards
Get a ****ing grip of yourself. How much of a **** do you have to be to ask where to hide bloody sarms??!