Need PH recommendation

Claysario

Awards
Whats up everyone im new to this forum!

Goal: continue on my deficit and make gains. Lean and hard gain.

Currently 14% BF want to drop that to atleast 10% in 6 weeks.

While doing thia i will make a log of the product and make a portoflio out of it for possible opportunities in the fitness industry.

Im open to any recommendations and if anyone can point me towards the right direction as far as trying to obtain these goals i would greatly appreciate it!

From what i’ve studied i was thinking of stacking epiandro w/ 4-andro. Or 4-andro with dmz. But let me know thanks!

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4andro is more of a bulker. 1 Andro is what you want. Clean dry muscle. It needs a test base epi-andro or demacrine. If your using pro hormones I’d say run it for 8 weeks instead of 6. If you order from the UK you can get a large range of prohormones like trenavar, epi, etc....
Also sarms are good additions to cycles without adding more sides and toxicity

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool stack could be rad 140, 1 andro, and epiandro or demacrine

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Whats up everyone im new to this forum!

Goal: continue on my deficit and make gains. Lean and hard gain.

Currently 14% BF want to drop that to atleast 10% in 6 weeks.

While doing thia i will make a log of the product and make a portoflio out of it for possible opportunities in the fitness industry.

Im open to any recommendations and if anyone can point me towards the right direction as far as trying to obtain these goals i would greatly appreciate it!

From what i’ve studied i was thinking of stacking epiandro w/ 4-andro. Or 4-andro with dmz. But let me know thanks!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the chances of you dropping 10% bodyfat in 6 weeks on a PH run are very unlikely and unhealthy.

4-Andro will make you gain weight, as it increases both water retention and estrogen. Your best bet for lean gains and possible fat loss are Epi-Andro and Superdrol, if you can find it.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why don’t you just skip prohormones and run tbol? I keep hearing that it’s the ****

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the chances of you dropping 10% bodyfat in 6 weeks on a PH run are very unlikely and unhealthy.

4-Andro will make you gain weight, as it increases both water retention and estrogen. Your best bet for lean gains and possible fat loss are Epi-Andro and Superdrol, if you can find it.
He’s only looking to drop 4% bro - from 14 to 10%.....

OP - some stats like height, weight, years experience lifting, numbers on the big 3 would be useful

Claysario

Awards
5”10. 182lbs. 5 year on and off.
Do you recommend running ph or test e on a caloric deficit.

Ill be running test e solo just to feel it out. Doing 250mg every 3.5days with ai on hand

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why don’t you just skip prohormones and run tbol? I keep hearing that it’s the ****
There are things like prohormones and some that are sold as prohormones that actually are real aas such as superdrol which has been an aas since the 1950s.

Many prohormones are actually stronger than the majority of aas.

To name a few famous ones, halodrol is on pair with tbol, superdrol, msten, trumps tbol, all of these are MUCH cheaper than tbol on top of that.

Epistane is proven as a pretty beneficial cutting compound of diet is good.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
He’s only looking to drop 4% bro - from 14 to 10%.....

OP - some stats like height, weight, years experience lifting, numbers on the big 3 would be useful
My bad, I read that wrong

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone compared tbol to running s23 and lgd with trt

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone compared tbol to running s23 and lgd with trt
I ran it at 40mg for 25 days and gained 10.5lbs in a caloric surplus. It surprised me with how much it made my traps, delts, and upper pecs pop out. Strength on it wasn’t too crazy, but not bad either. The pumps on it were pretty damn good; after I dropped the tbol and continued running 600mg test my pumps aren’t near as good. No side effects whatsoever. There’s definitely going to be stronger compounds, but I think the low side effect nature of this compound make it a great compound for anyone.