M-Sten

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen a couple (outdated) PH’s with M-Sten and laxogenin in them. Was wondering if M-Sten was still on the market or if it was banned? What can you guys tell me about it?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s still around and readily available
Thanks. What’s the conversion here? Stenbolone right? Idk why but I’m having a hard time digging up much info and what I do find is just people saying not to take it for the most part.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. What’s the conversion here? Stenbolone right? Idk why but I’m having a hard time digging up much info and what I do find is just people saying not to take it for the most part.
I'm really not a big fan of the term prohormone. For the most part it tends to give people the wrong idea about compounds. Msten is an orally active steroid. It doesn't have to convert to anything. It gets a lot of good reviews on this site. Put Msten into the search feature here, and do some reading. Really...a lot of reading. You need to know what you're doing before you start a cycle of a strong steroid like this one. Some of the issues that can come up with Msten are..liver stress, screwed up lipids, and high blood pressure (among others).
Do some googling too...and don't just focus on reviews, read about the compound itself.
Be safe man.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm really not a big fan of the term prohormone. For the most part it tends to give people the wrong idea about compounds. Msten is an orally active steroid. It doesn't have to convert to anything. It gets a lot of good reviews on this site. Put Msten into the search feature here, and do some reading. Really...a lot of reading. You need to know what you're doing before you start a cycle of a strong steroid like this one. Some of the issues that can come up with Msten are..liver stress, screwed up lipids, and high blood pressure (among others).
Do some googling too...and don't just focus on reviews, read about the compound itself.
Be safe man.
I appreciate the insight! I was thinking of stacking it with something for my next cycle like some 1-andro but with it being a steroid technically, wouldn’t I need to run a test base with it?
I liked the look of centurion labz Msten with laxogenin but I’m wondering if I ran it with an andro would that be ok or should I go on a test cycle for a bit? If I don’t have to run a test base would I still need an AI? I have so many questions because some of these compounds fall into such a grey area with me.
I’ll have to do some looking on here like you said before I even think about adding it to my next cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate the insight! I was thinking of stacking it with something for my next cycle like some 1-andro but with it being a steroid technically, wouldn’t I need to run a test base with it?
I liked the look of centurion labz Msten with laxogenin but I’m wondering if I ran it with an andro would that be ok or should I go on a test cycle for a bit? If I don’t have to run a test base would I still need an AI? I have so many questions because some of these compounds fall into such a grey area with me.
I’ll have to do some looking on here like you said before I even think about adding it to my next cycle.
Yeah bro...just study a LOT (and ask a lot of questions)...and go slow.

I did just want to mention something again...(I'm not harping on it, just trying to help you view things more clearly). ....Msten isn't just "technically" a steroid...it's a steroid by definition, and in reality. If you had Dbol, Anadrol, Msten, and Anavar sitting on a table, you'd have 4 steroids on the table period.
The reason I mention that, is because when we put things into a wrong category, it can cause us to have a false view of them. And a false view can cause us to make wrong decisions...and wrong decisions can lead to bad outcomes.

Take care man! Study, and don't hesitate if you have any questions.

DarkWarrior

Awards
dont take it, its garbade. If your going to do Ph's/ oral only, stick with Var/Tbol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dont take it, its garbade. If your going to do Ph's/ oral only, stick with Var/Tbol.
You don't know what the **** you're talking about. Are you wasted right now??

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oh you're the guy who was asking if you were lean enough to do a cycle... Have you ever taken msten?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tbol is damn near non existent where I’m from. Too damn hard to get and I don’t trust a lot of people that make it if I do find it. It’d be damn near perfect but it’s not really a thing in most places anymore. I wouldn’t recommend doing ANY gear without a test base so Var and Tbol would still need that. At the very least I’d take 1 or 4 Andro as a mild base with Msten but it wouldn’t be ideal tbh.
Not to be a dick, man, but I think you need a little more experience cycling before giving advice. I ask questions to get info on new gear out of curiosity as we all should but I saw your post about “being lean enough for a cycle”. Maybe you should ask more questions and do a little more research too.

edsd

Awards
I’m just about done with a 5 almost 6 week cycle with Msten, and the results have been amazing. I was tempted to do a Tbol run later this year but frankly I might just do msten again. The body recomp as well as strength increase has been incredible.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m just about done with a 5 almost 6 week cycle with Msten, and the results have been amazing. I was tempted to do a Tbol run later this year but frankly I might just do msten again. The body recomp as well as strength increase has been incredible.
what brand msten?

herosjourney

Awards
I've run Nanodrol (nanoparticulated msten) twice. No sides to speak of, huge strength and glycogen gains started in the first week.

herosjourney

Awards
Totally. Before that I've ran Winstrol, Halodrol, Mechabol, Mithras and Triumphalius (different cycles obviously, all of these with 4-ad or trest), and I originally avoided Nanodrol because I understood it was one of the most powerful and harshest ones. When I finally ran it, I thought "What a pain and disappointment I would have saved myself if I had only run this from the very first cycle!" Instant strength jump, no sides to speak of, good mood and quality gains when cutting. Obviously this is my experience and someone might have a very different one, but generally Nanodrol is one of the most liked and powerful designers.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't a board sponsor carry nanodrol ive googled it but can only find it over seas does anybody have another option ? Pm me please

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn't a board sponsor carry nanodrol ive googled it but can only find it over seas does anybody have another option ? Pm me please
No board sponsors carry this, that I'm aware of.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50